Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Expert Lotto

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bail.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kansas City
United States
Member #44059
July 29, 2006
18 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

How many members are using this lottery system? Do you find it useful in picking winning numgers?

Thanks in advance

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
    Fort Worth, TX
    United States
    Member #106060
    February 11, 2011
    188 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2011, 2:04 am - IP Logged

How many members are using this lottery system? Do you find it useful in picking winning numgers?

Thanks in advance

Expert lotto is an excellent tool. I've been using this a while. You'll not find anything better for analyzing draws. If you want something for predictions though....this isn't it. If you have your own ideas and systems and need a tool test them out Expert Lotto is the ticket.

Expect to do a bit of work though. It really isn't very automated. I had to manually import a csv file to update lottery numbers and then just add the new ones every day. You can use the Lottery Post draw results (copy paste) to updated the draws but you'll need to be a gold or platinum member.

And although it is possible to play and analyze as many states as you'd like to with the program it really isn't set up to be a "global" lottery software. The best use is to pick a lottery or two and analyze them. Or to use it for general statistics analysis as each lottery should follow the same patterns.

How you do anything is how you do everything.

Kansas City
      United States
      Member #44059
      July 29, 2006
      18 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2011, 6:25 am - IP Logged

Thanks mayhem for the info.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
        Denver, Co
        United States
        Member #103046
        December 29, 2010
        546 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

I think it's one of the most complete lottery tools out there with dozens of ways to analyze past draws. I bought it a year ago and they've got so many tools and analyzers in there that it does take a while to figure it out how to use it all. They're signature filter is the "winning numbers history sums" and I've used those charts with some success in picking 4/5 several times on a 5/32 cash 5 game. But no jackpot yet.

They recently added their own 'trends prediction' filters. I've been using it to backtest several draws on a 6/42 but haven't totally figured it out yet. It can be used to predict upcoming draws.

But if you can understand the 'history sums' in the 'winning numbers history' and how to predict the next move for each of the 11 levels (go to 'my estimates'), I think you'll find it to be a really good tool. The way I understand it, is if you can predicting the movement of the sums in all 11 history levels, then the resulting package of tickets (could be several hundred or a few thousand) will capture the winning jackpot ticket. It's not easy to do, and I think it's impossible for any system to regularly pick the winning number, but using that history sums will help increase your odds.

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

napi
          New Caledonia
          Member #61373
          May 20, 2008
          36 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2012, 4:24 am - IP Logged

Expert lotto is by far the best software program around. I have had a huge amount of success with it over the last few years.

It has many top notch filters, & statistic charts & a unique "Winning numbers history" system to help win the Jackpot.

It does however, take a long time to find out just exactly what you can do with this amazing software.Smile