Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which System Seems to work the Best For You.

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Hans.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
long beach, Cali
United States
Member #120001
December 7, 2011
64 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2011, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

I see a lot of systems here on LP and also a lot of stars next the the threads. but bottom line Which system is giving you consistently Winnings numbers? 3/4 pick 5 pick 6 pick Etc. Ive looked at every system. And they all look promising. But only a few will work.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12740 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2011, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

dmiller88 ,

You must have 2 or 3 systems to track any game be it pick 3, pick 4 , Easy 5 / Cash 5 / Fantasy 5 / Quinto , 2 by 2 , Keno , Lotto , Powerball and MM games .

All systems have hot and cold spells for Wins .. Their is no perfect system !

CW4

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4870 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2011, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I see a lot of systems here on LP and also a lot of stars next the the threads. but bottom line Which system is giving you consistently Winnings numbers? 3/4 pick 5 pick 6 pick Etc. Ive looked at every system. And they all look promising. But only a few will work.

Hi dmiller88, welome to LP. Consistently winning numbers is what every one of us is searching for. There are as many systems as there are members.

First thing to do is to track and study the numbers. Look for patterns, trends, sequences. Read up on the systems you see here. Play around with them. Take information from each one and try to come up with a system that works for you. There will be a lot of trial and error involved.

Eventually you will find something that gets you a win, maybe several. If it goes cold, you will need to come up with another system. But there is no system that will get you wins every day. If there is, we probably won't hear about it.

But the main thing is to have fun with it. Winning the lottery is a challenge. Sometimes we succeed, most times we don't. If you study the game you will get wins, but it is not easy. Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19826 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2011, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

When you ask which system seems to work best, it really depend on the gambler using it.  Gamblers who spend more usually win more.

Most systems will produce a lower tier win if you play enough lines or just play a few lines long enough, but you're not likely to win the jackpot unless you get very lucky and you know the odds of that happening, it's on the back of most play slips.

I only play jackpot games so I can't speak about pick3 and pick4 systems, but for pick5/6 systems to win even a small prize, they has to generate and pick a match3 or better and I've never tested a system that consistently picked a match3 in less than seventy lines and match3's never pay more than $7.  With games like PowerBall and MegaMillions, you can beat those odds by playing every bonus numbers and guarantee yourself a $3 or $2 win with every 39 or 46 lines.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

long beach, Cali
          United States
          Member #120001
          December 7, 2011
          64 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2011, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your insights. I usually have fun with it and the people who do have fun with it usually win.. Thank you

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19826 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2011, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your insights. I usually have fun with it and the people who do have fun with it usually win.. Thank you

Now you're thinking the way Ohio Lottery suggests players should think, "playing the lotteries is about having fun".

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2011, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Jade,Paruths, Lottolaughs would be one of the first places to start with the search tool for lotto systems.  Excellent programs!

US Flag

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                Monte Carlo
                France
                Member #55589
                October 9, 2007
                1181 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2011, 12:14 am - IP Logged

some system can generate tickets which can reach an overall winning in a short period balance to win at least 1 dollar back.It seems to be a good choice.

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!