Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Newbie Wants To Know If Anyone Plays Lucky Lines Here

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 5 years ago by joyceepoo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #120281
December 15, 2011
35 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2011, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

I have not played yet, but thinking about it.  For those who have played Lucky Lines, what have your results been?  This is a Florida game.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5896 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2011, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I have not played yet, but thinking about it.  For those who have played Lucky Lines, what have your results been?  This is a Florida game.

Bought about $20 worth, never more than $1 back.

United States
      Member #120281
      December 15, 2011
      35 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2011, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Whoa...that doesn't sound good.

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40470 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2011, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post joyceepoo, good luck with your lucky lines.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
          The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2011, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Lucky Lines in FL is terrible

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
            Harrison Township Michigan
            United States
            Member #90088
            April 21, 2010
            4265 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2011, 9:47 am - IP Logged

I call it "UnLucky Lines" here in Michigan. Sounds like the same game in florida.

Welcome & Good Luck...

Cutla$$Bob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23265 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2011, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Keep in mind, in Florida even though Lucky Lines is played on a lottery terminal, it is an instant game, not a draw game.  So there is really no comparison to the other Lucky Lines games played in a few different states.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                Member #120281
                December 15, 2011
                35 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2011, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like I should try the Florida lottery instead.  There is  Mega Money, Fantasy Five and the regular Florida Lotto.  I want to try the Florida lottery, but first I would like some clarification.  I notice on the florida lottery website that it pays a certain amount for 5 out of 5.  If I match all numbers, do they have to be in exact sequence or can they just match like as in a scratch off to win?  If they have to be in sequence, it's going to be more of a challenge.  But if I only have to match with no sequence necessary, I think I might try that.  I am doing well with scratch offs but they do not require a sequence of any kind either...LOL!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                  The Ville, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95879
                  August 19, 2010
                  1708 Posts
                  Posted: December 18, 2011, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Sounds like I should try the Florida lottery instead.  There is  Mega Money, Fantasy Five and the regular Florida Lotto.  I want to try the Florida lottery, but first I would like some clarification.  I notice on the florida lottery website that it pays a certain amount for 5 out of 5.  If I match all numbers, do they have to be in exact sequence or can they just match like as in a scratch off to win?  If they have to be in sequence, it's going to be more of a challenge.  But if I only have to match with no sequence necessary, I think I might try that.  I am doing well with scratch offs but they do not require a sequence of any kind either...LOL!

HI Joyce

No on FL Lottery, Mega $, PowerBall & Fantasy 5 do NOT have to be in any order. The tickets will print your #s in order, but they dont have to be drawn in order to win.

The only games in FL that matter if they are drawn in order is Cash3 & Play 4....If you match them in order you get a higher prize payout. You can also play Cash 3 & Play4 "Box" and if you play box they can be in any order. If you play box you get a smaller prize payout, but at least you win if you picked all the right #s

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7310 Posts
                    Posted: December 18, 2011, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

HI Joyce

No on FL Lottery, Mega $, PowerBall & Fantasy 5 do NOT have to be in any order. The tickets will print your #s in order, but they dont have to be drawn in order to win.

The only games in FL that matter if they are drawn in order is Cash3 & Play 4....If you match them in order you get a higher prize payout. You can also play Cash 3 & Play4 "Box" and if you play box they can be in any order. If you play box you get a smaller prize payout, but at least you win if you picked all the right #s

Great comment and explanation!

Those of us who know the tickets are printed in numerical order sometimes take it for granted that everybody should know the numbers are not drawn in numerical order and don't have to be in that order to win. TV stations that show the numbers in the order they were drawn are actually creating confusion too.

It's probably still done that way because pick-3 games were the first live drawing shown on TV and those digits had to be shown in the order they were drawn.

United States
                      Member #120281
                      December 15, 2011
                      35 Posts
                      Posted: December 19, 2011, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Thank you B$Rizzle.  Though the odds are still tremendous, I do at least feel like I have more of a fighting chance...LOL!  Which one do you enjoy playing the most...scratch offs or the lottery games?