Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreamed #'s 174 Help Please

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lele100.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Saint Louis MO
United States
Member #110754
May 11, 2011
2649 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2011, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Mystical Forum, I dreamed my husband and I were driving to get on the entrance ramp to highway and it was covered with red sand. He asked why was it on the highway and I answered to keep up from sliding off, there were cars to the side that had slid. We made it safely off highway and to my daughter's doctor's office and was told by a guy we had an unpaid balance, wrote a check for 174. My husband got into an argument with the guy, I tried to get the check back from him because I didn't want to have the unpaid balance on our acct. I should note, I played 7421 last nite. As always, thank you for your time and effort in responding.

Lele100

Good Luck!!

Remember to flip 6's 9's, mirror front and end #'s, and do front/back3 for a hit!

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
    Member #81314
    October 16, 2009
    18997 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2011, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning Mystical Forum, I dreamed my husband and I were driving to get on the entrance ramp to highway and it was covered with red sand. He asked why was it on the highway and I answered to keep up from sliding off, there were cars to the side that had slid. We made it safely off highway and to my daughter's doctor's office and was told by a guy we had an unpaid balance, wrote a check for 174. My husband got into an argument with the guy, I tried to get the check back from him because I didn't want to have the unpaid balance on our acct. I should note, I played 7421 last nite. As always, thank you for your time and effort in responding.

Lele100

Good Luck!!

You know you calling these numbers.

174x= $600.00

I hope you played it in the pick 4 today?

I played, 4679.  Geese Louiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Good Luck this evening.

The Struggle is real!

Saint Louis MO
      United States
      Member #110754
      May 11, 2011
      2649 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2011, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Lele100

Good Luck!!

12/18 Molottery Sunday Midday 1746 

Lele100

Good Luck!!

Remember to flip 6's 9's, mirror front and end #'s, and do front/back3 for a hit!

Saint Louis MO
        United States
        Member #110754
        May 11, 2011
        2649 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2011, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

You know you calling these numbers.

174x= $600.00

I hope you played it in the pick 4 today?

I played, 4679.  Geese Louiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Good Luck this evening.

Hey Mz.D.., I didn't play it hope someone got it. I thought it was because I played 7421 last nite. lol

Lele100

Good Luck!!