Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick3

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2126 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2011, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello, all you have to hit the pick3 is even on both ends
Or the 1st and 3rd position, the pair of tips,
4 is an example of () 8, in going = (5,6,7)
458.468, 478, 448 488, when repeated two digits
Another example is the pair (1) 6 = (2,3,4,5)
So between the lowest and the highest digit of the two ends of pick3

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2126 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2011, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello, the lowest digit of the pair with the largest 3 digit turns down the positions
    From pick3,
    Example 429 the smallest and largest 2 digit 9, the digit 4 which is between 2 and 9
    Turns in positions 3 = 429 249 294

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2126 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2011, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello CARBOB, it is possible to make a filter vertical position of each to see where this
      0 smaller and larger type?
      example
      = 154 was the largest digit 2 position and lowest in 1st position
      = 649 in the next draw gave the lowest in the 2nd and the 3rd largest
      It would be a vertical filter to see the patterns of the smallest and the largest in the 3 digit rotating positions, and see how often the statistics in the vertical position of each
      Represented by two digit letter digit higher k = 0 = lowest
      See oara incidence by location and create a filter

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1739 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I know this is not what you are asking, but maybe it will give someone an idea. While we were working on Win D's set breakdown we came up with this.

Asc (ascending numbers 123, 234, 456, ) always have the lowest digit in the first position. Dsc (descending numbers 432, 654, 987) always have the lowest digit in the 3rd position. Rnd (random numbers) you never know.  These only apply to CONsecutive numbers.

That is why we added GUP andMidD. GUP (Going UP 145, 368, 689 or DOWN 654, 320, 741) applies to any set of numbers. MidD is either Low Middle (LM) or High Middle (HM).

In Excel you could edit the format displaying each number if they were in different boxes. Not sure if they were in the same box it would work.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2126 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2011, 5:08 am - IP Logged

Hello, Garyo, ok the fight, is BJECTIVES see the pattern in the vertical position where each circulating
          The largest and smallest number, 741 = example here was the largest in the 1st place and 3rd place lower n
          In the next largest digit was in 2nd position
          The biggest advantage to hitting the lower digit and the third digit gives in the limit

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1739 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2011, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Yes, by determining the high digit, or low digit, or both you can reduce the sets ou play. Check Win D's blog. There is, I think, a table showing how much you can reduce the amount you play by determining the high digit, or low digit, or both. Someone else may have it. Or if I get time I may run it out an post it.

At the moment I'm working on a searchable data base that should help cull some sets along the lines of Developer's idea. 

minx500's avatar - sungirl
              texas
              United States
              Member #119192
              November 16, 2011
              2335 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2011, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Yes, by determining the high digit, or low digit, or both you can reduce the sets ou play. Check Win D's blog. There is, I think, a table showing how much you can reduce the amount you play by determining the high digit, or low digit, or both. Someone else may have it. Or if I get time I may run it out an post it.

At the moment I'm working on a searchable data base that should help cull some sets along the lines of Developer's idea. 

Thanks garyo1954 for this information.Miss seeing your post on the Texas Thread. Happy Holidays!

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2126 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello,Garyo, very good job! Ok! The BJECTIVES is to seek the highest and the lowest type in pick3
                The largest and smallest tends to be together or separated by position
                Example filter in the vertical position of each showed me
                What would be the largest digit in 7 th position and a lower 4 digit would be in 2nd position
                then we have
                1 st 2 nd 3 rd
                7 4 .... in 3rd position goes 6.5, then 746 and 745 within the limit of 7 and 4 we have 6 and 5
                Giving two bets is to find the smallest and largest digit, 3rd digit of within the limit,
                Thus, it is good to see patterns of high and low digit where they circulate in 3 positions