Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lets hope this ticket wins!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Guru101.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
Indiana
United States
Member #48725
January 7, 2007
1958 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2011, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

On my way home from work this evening I stopped to get some Mega Millions tickets. I got me a Gatorade and looked at the playslip stand and was contemplating whether or not to throw some numbers off the top of my head and play them, and 4 lines of QP's, but decided not, I would just get a $5 Mega Millions QP. Then I looked down and saw a Hoosier Lotto ticket sitting there on the playslip stand. It wasn't ripped or anything. It had been a multi-draw ticket for the last 2 draws. I picked it up and scanned it with the ticket scanner and it had won a free Hoosier Lotto ticket. So I went up to the clerk and got my free ticket and the $5 Mega Millions ticket I planned on getting. Hoosier Lotto is at a cool $26m. I hope this free ticket wins! We always hear about people winning on a fluke, so this would be a great story to add to the list! LOL!

Party

Gonna win.Big Smile

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #94283
    July 17, 2010
    2284 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Good luck!  Hope you're posting tomorrow that you won!

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1958 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Good luck!  Hope you're posting tomorrow that you won!

Thanks. Hoosier Lotto is drawn on Wednesdays and Saturdays, so maybe Thursday. And of course, I wouldn't mind the $152m Mega Millions jackpot. lol

Gonna win.Big Smile