Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Participate in Remote Viewing Experiment

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by puffball44.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tmead's avatar - IBM Watson_Avatar1.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90464
April 28, 2010
735 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2011, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I am looking for 33 individuals to participate in group/collective remote viewing experiment, it is completely electronic (online), it is free, it is private, and the only expense is your participation and a few other requirements. You have to know the basics of remote viewing, associative remote viewing, and remote viewing as it concerns with future events and lotteries. You can Google such information, I do not provide any extensive introductory information since sufficient basic information can be researched on resources you can find on Google. All the technicalities are taken care of, targets are automatically set-up by my software, and the data is automatically aggregrated and distributed to the benefit of all participants. 

- This is for the pick 3 games

- Only applicable for: Midday & Evening New York, Florida, Illinois, California 

The finalization and selection process will be complete by January 1st 2012, with the selectees given information by then. 

Discretion is 100% guaranteed, you will not be required to interact with anyone, or give any personal details, besides conducting individual remote viewing sessions. The set-up ensures in-and-out confidentiality, the only thing exchanged are the collective results of all members. 

-Participants must be willing to acknowledge an honour a basic Non-disclosure agreement

More information will be forthcoming, if you are interested in this free mystical group experiment, please express your interest by writing a message here or sending a private message.

happygirl665's avatar - hi
    Spotsylvania, Virginia
    United States
    Member #113688
    July 14, 2011
    24349 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2011, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I am looking for 33 individuals to participate in group/collective remote viewing experiment, it is completely electronic (online), it is free, it is private, and the only expense is your participation and a few other requirements. You have to know the basics of remote viewing, associative remote viewing, and remote viewing as it concerns with future events and lotteries. You can Google such information, I do not provide any extensive introductory information since sufficient basic information can be researched on resources you can find on Google. All the technicalities are taken care of, targets are automatically set-up by my software, and the data is automatically aggregrated and distributed to the benefit of all participants. 

The finalization and selection process will be complete by January 1st 2012, with the selectees given information by then. 

Discretion is 100% guaranteed, you will not be required to interact with anyone, or give any personal details, besides conducting individual remote viewing sessions. The set-up ensures in-and-out confidentiality, the only thing exchanged are the collective results of all members. 

-Participants must be willing to acknowledge an honour a basic Non-disclosure agreement

More information will be forthcoming, if you are interested in this free mystical group experiment, please express your interest by writing a message here or sending a private message.

I am interested even though I live in Virginia is there a way that I can get in on the experiment?

Who say's I'm broke? Are you kidding me, I am just waiting on my millions!Dance

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90464
      April 28, 2010
      735 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I am interested even though I live in Virginia is there a way that I can get in on the experiment?

Anyone from anywhere can participate, however the system is set-up to experiment with the aformentioned lottery games. If the system proves to be useful in someway, the module can easily be applied to any state game. I will contact you (if you still wish to participate).

NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #90464
        April 28, 2010
        735 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2011, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

There has a been a change of plans, I realize 33 people isn't nearly enough to gather any resonsable consensus, so ALL people who wish to participate will be accepted into the experiment. Information will be forthcoming. This experiment is much more easier than it is being described, any and everyone can participate. 

NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #90464
          April 28, 2010
          735 Posts
          Posted: December 23, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Shamaan Lottery Group

The Shamaan Lottery Project is ready to launch, it is a free project dedicated to exploring the application of ESP in predicting the pick-3 lottery game (most feasible lottery application at the time). Currently it features a group/collective remote viewing platform for the following games: New York, Florida, Illinois, and California. Eventually, the platform may be expanded for all state daily games. This is the time to put ESP to the test, for those who wanted to know whether you can predict lottery numbers through means such as "remote viewing" and other mystical practices, the Shamaan Lottery Project intends to provide the free platform to do so. Information is automatically available to everyone with access to the project dashboard, so everyone can profit equally. In addition to exploring the ESP and mystical abilities of its members, the Shamaan Lottery Project provides mathematical and statistical tools, giving a 100% edge. The Shamaan Project intends to progressive, and expand with more tools. 

How to get on board the project? 

Getting on board is simple, no registration process is required. You simple need the password, which you can get by sending me a private message. The reason is to ensure that no scrupulous snooping is done by lottery officials or other rogue groups who would serve against progress, and to maintain a bandwidth quota as the website is currently freely hosted and cannot handle a barrage of daily traffic. That is all. The project dash board explains everything you want to know about the Shamaan Lottery Project and the remote viewing protocol

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: December 23, 2011, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Shamaan Lottery Group

The Shamaan Lottery Project is ready to launch, it is a free project dedicated to exploring the application of ESP in predicting the pick-3 lottery game (most feasible lottery application at the time). Currently it features a group/collective remote viewing platform for the following games: New York, Florida, Illinois, and California. Eventually, the platform may be expanded for all state daily games. This is the time to put ESP to the test, for those who wanted to know whether you can predict lottery numbers through means such as "remote viewing" and other mystical practices, the Shamaan Lottery Project intends to provide the free platform to do so. Information is automatically available to everyone with access to the project dashboard, so everyone can profit equally. In addition to exploring the ESP and mystical abilities of its members, the Shamaan Lottery Project provides mathematical and statistical tools, giving a 100% edge. The Shamaan Project intends to progressive, and expand with more tools. 

How to get on board the project? 

Getting on board is simple, no registration process is required. You simple need the password, which you can get by sending me a private message. The reason is to ensure that no scrupulous snooping is done by lottery officials or other rogue groups who would serve against progress, and to maintain a bandwidth quota as the website is currently freely hosted and cannot handle a barrage of daily traffic. That is all. The project dash board explains everything you want to know about the Shamaan Lottery Project and the remote viewing protocol

I myself would not be sure about things such as Remote Viewing - Astral Projection, Etc, but as a very young child while I was asleep I dreamed that I was up a few feet from the floor above one of the hallways of the house were I lived at that time, I saw everthing very clear-sharp as if I was there awake and looking, I felt as if I was floating above and moving along that hallway, not walking on the hallway, but kind of flying above and moving along it, I got very scared on my sleep when I realized what I was doing and awoke from it shaking with fear. I don't remember ever having any more dreams like it, in any other so called dreams everything is dark kind of grey to black, on that dream I saw as I see when I am fully awake looking at things, colors, details, everything clear, Etc.

I have always thought of myself as being a little sensitive to such ESP and mistic kind of things, but I have not have any formal trainning on anything ESP-Mystic.

And no, I don't want to try this remote viewing thing It happened one time and it doesn't want to happen again, I have tried a few times since then as an adult, as a child I would not do it again of my own free will.

-----------------------

I have tried for a long time to kind of extend my "Tact" outwards from my hand-fingers to sense material things and that has worked a little, seems to get better with practice little by little, but so far that is all.

-----------------

Years ago I tried to sensitize my tact in order to be able to detect the ink on zener cards with my eyes closed to tell them appart from each other, that worked some, but I got tired of doing that.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90464
              April 28, 2010
              735 Posts
              Posted: December 23, 2011, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I myself would not be sure about things such as Remote Viewing - Astral Projection, Etc, but as a very young child while I was asleep I dreamed that I was up a few feet from the floor above one of the hallways of the house were I lived at that time, I saw everthing very clear-sharp as if I was there awake and looking, I felt as if I was floating above and moving along that hallway, not walking on the hallway, but kind of flying above and moving along it, I got very scared on my sleep when I realized what I was doing and awoke from it shaking with fear. I don't remember ever having any more dreams like it, in any other so called dreams everything is dark kind of grey to black, on that dream I saw as I see when I am fully awake looking at things, colors, details, everything clear, Etc.

I have always thought of myself as being a little sensitive to such ESP and mistic kind of things, but I have not have any formal trainning on anything ESP-Mystic.

And no, I don't want to try this remote viewing thing It happened one time and it doesn't want to happen again, I have tried a few times since then as an adult, as a child I would not do it again of my own free will.

-----------------------

I have tried for a long time to kind of extend my "Tact" outwards from my hand-fingers to sense material things and that has worked a little, seems to get better with practice little by little, but so far that is all.

-----------------

Years ago I tried to sensitize my tact in order to be able to detect the ink on zener cards with my eyes closed to tell them appart from each other, that worked some, but I got tired of doing that.

You must be one of the few naturally-inclined mystics, throughout history there is evidence of those kind of people possibly existing. It seems like a controlled remote viewing protocol would enhance your ability to an extrememly higher degree. There is evidence that normal remote viewing efforts provided a 67% + prediction rate for a few "random" chance games, so I'd imagine your results would be impressive as well. If you would like to participate or introduce other individuals to the project, just send a private message, the more remote viewers, the more entropy and data provided for the system, and the quicker we are able to come to the conclusion on whether or not ESP is able to predict the lottery.

P.S. - Remote viewing is a 100% harmless and fun process. We do it all the time naturally, this project just provides a controlled environment and collective data sharing.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Smiley Santa

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: December 23, 2011, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

You must be one of the few naturally-inclined mystics, throughout history there is evidence of those kind of people possibly existing. It seems like a controlled remote viewing protocol would enhance your ability to an extrememly higher degree. There is evidence that normal remote viewing efforts provided a 67% + prediction rate for a few "random" chance games, so I'd imagine your results would be impressive as well. If you would like to participate or introduce other individuals to the project, just send a private message, the more remote viewers, the more entropy and data provided for the system, and the quicker we are able to come to the conclusion on whether or not ESP is able to predict the lottery.

P.S. - Remote viewing is a 100% harmless and fun process. We do it all the time naturally, this project just provides a controlled environment and collective data sharing.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Smiley Santa

Thanks much, but no thanks!

As a child somehow I developed an acute phobia to heights, to anything up or down.

I was terrified of going up the stairs and of getting on elevators, getting up on top of anything, like a ladder, I even felt dizzy just looking up the ceiling, when I was made to go up a building I was afraid to look down or even to get too close to the windows.

I would crawl to get up stairs.

It took me years to little by little get rid of most of that problem, I really forced myself.

I think that now I am no more afraid of hights than most people are.

But I might have a mental or otherwise block to astral travel, because on my tries years ago, I just could not do it anymore, I think that that first time scared me so much that it caused a very deep trauma.

No, I am not going to try again, sorry.

I now like best to try to sense things close to my hand and fingers, that might also have to do with memory and a very very good nervous control of the muscles, but there is also a little kind of sensing that seems to be not fully related to memory of the position of objets that I see while my eyes are open, things have to be close to the hand and fingers more or less, but not touching and I don't really feel them as when one touches something it is more like sensing, often have to pass the hands and fingers over close to the stuff several times, to better be sure if there is really something close there or not and even then I can't be too sure, just more or less sure, it is easy if I already know for sure that there is something there, like a chair close behind me but not touching me, then I can find and touch particular parts of it with my eyes closed and moving my hand behind me.

Same thing with a glass on a table in front of me, etc, it is probably often but not always a combination of memory, very good muscle and nervous control and extended tactile sensing or some other kind of sensing.

I have even been able to stick a drinking straw thru the open mouth of a soda bottle that was on a table some distance in fron tof me and I did it with my eyes closed, I have tried that a few times, started that with first learning how to find-sense the top of the soda bottle and also of being able to find- the end of pens and straws, Etc.

Well Good Luck!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90464
                  April 28, 2010
                  735 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2011, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Support for twelve new states has been added

wa-Washington
                  kt-Kentucky
                  vg-Virginia
                  id-Idaho
                  ms-Missouri
                  ps-Pennsylvania
                  oh-Ohio
                  ge-Georgia
                  tx-Texas
                  ls-Louisanna
                  nj-New Jersey
                  mc-Michigan

Now group/collective remote viewing is possible for all twelve states above, including the four states New York, Florida, California, and Illinois.

Cheers

Noel

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                    LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4581 Posts
                    Posted: January 12, 2012, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Greetings tmead. et al-

First I wisje to commend your valiant efforts to raise conciseness on this topic & creat an opportunity for positive participation; to that end I will take the liberty to recomend a supplenmtary reading of one RealDeal RV practioner & teacher, Dr Alex Tanous' highly recommended "BEYOND COINCIDENCE" ISBN #0-185-11242-4 Barnes & Noble 1976; written by the extrordinary Dr Alex Tanous w/Harvey Ardman (editor Reserach Institute of America). Dr Tanous experiences with psychic phenomena including remote viewing was lab documented & verified by the the American Society for Psychical Research ( ASPR) is an organisation dedicated to parapsychology based in New York. Tanous has a accredited university earned doctorate of divinity PhD & has a public newspaper record of his predictions,paranormal activities plus college teaching in NY & University of Maine tenure. Beyond his credentials & realtime amazing 'on - air' predictions, Tanous writes about: how we as ordinary people can tap into their own psychic powers and even how to navigate into the unknown via Remote Viewing. On one occasion when I was in associated Tanous zone I had a most gratifying experience, with a witness, I was able to consecutively call out 4 cards from a an ordinary 52 card playing deck.

To all ESP investigator's this book should be useful, or at least intereseting, I would be happy to discuss same with all serious seekers.

"We are all much more then we are aware of...." ~ Khalil Gibran (author of the Prophet)

FYI: Dr.Alex Tanous, author of Beyond Coincidence, was a certified school psychologist for the state of Massachusetts and teacher of parapsychology at the University of Southern Maine.w/ other degrees,

May those who step out of the box from all Stetes with tmead associative remote viewing be rewarded with ample personal persecope views & enjoy all their trips.::::::::

Be Blessed,

EddessaKnight  Note           

Note Bene:, Dr Tanous is not my Uncle although I wish he was Wink nor am I invested
                    t
                      St Petersburg, FL
                      United States
                      Member #121266
                      January 5, 2012
                      6 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2012, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I am in Florida and would like to join your group.  I am very familiar with Remote Viewing, have even used Ed Dames' Remote Viewing the Lottery DVD.  A follower of Coast to Coast AM Radio and all of the guests involved in intention, mind control, random event generators, etc.  I have a Psyleron Mind Lamp if you would like me to somehow use it in this project.  I play Cash 3 and Play 4 and have had quite a bit of luck here in Florida.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

St Petersburg, FL
                        United States
                        Member #121266
                        January 5, 2012
                        6 Posts
                        Posted: January 13, 2012, 11:05 am - IP Logged
                        St Petersburg, FL
                        United States
                        Member #121281
                        January 5, 2012
                        2 Posts
                        Posted: Today, 10:58 am - IP LoggedReplyEditDeleteFavorites

I am in Florida and would like to join your group.  I am very familiar with Remote Viewing, have even used Ed Dames' Remote Viewing the Lottery DVD.  A follower of Coast to Coast AM Radio and all of the guests involved in intention, mind control, random event generators, etc.  I have a Psyleron Mind Lamp if you would like me to somehow use it in this project.  I play Cash 3 and Play 4 and have had quite a bit of luck here in Florida.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.