Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Found 2 Single Straights..016 And 906

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by csmiling.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

I have been tinkering with some new stuff...have been testing a little while with it...its JUST 2 SINGLE COMBOS IS ALL, STRAIGHT....NOW I USED all states to find these...but you can check your state to see if it has had any variation of that 016 or 906...that will help some but THAT IS NO GUARANTEE OK...but like I said this is just  2 STRAIGHTS I FOUND....LOOK FOR THAT 016 to show first..and that is just a suggestion on my part...time frame..I would say 1-4 days....that 906 1-7 days away or a good week...MAYBE random will be very kind to someone here at Christmas time...Merry Christmas to all of you...Terry

016 = 1 STRAIGHT

906 = 1 STRAIGHT

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5906 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

I have been tinkering with some new stuff...have been testing a little while with it...its JUST 2 SINGLE COMBOS IS ALL, STRAIGHT....NOW I USED all states to find these...but you can check your state to see if it has had any variation of that 016 or 906...that will help some but THAT IS NO GUARANTEE OK...but like I said this is just  2 STRAIGHTS I FOUND....LOOK FOR THAT 016 to show first..and that is just a suggestion on my part...time frame..I would say 1-4 days....that 906 1-7 days away or a good week...MAYBE random will be very kind to someone here at Christmas time...Merry Christmas to all of you...Terry

016 = 1 STRAIGHT

906 = 1 STRAIGHT

I am always trying to cut these STRAIGHT RUNS down to just SINGLE combos if I can...so after some designing and some testing ...I made 2 seperate runs and those 2 combos is what I found...you can try them if you like...REMEMBER its only 2 combos and I am looking for them STRAIGHT...NOT box....

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
      Stone Mountain, GA
      United States
      Member #3189
      January 1, 2004
      28468 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2011, 12:04 am - IP Logged

I am always trying to cut these STRAIGHT RUNS down to just SINGLE combos if I can...so after some designing and some testing ...I made 2 seperate runs and those 2 combos is what I found...you can try them if you like...REMEMBER its only 2 combos and I am looking for them STRAIGHT...NOT box....

Thanks LB!

Merry Christmas!!!  Big Grin Santa

sclotto's avatar - 20160626 082805.jpg
        N. Charleston,SC
        United States
        Member #3989
        March 11, 2004
        1494 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2011, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Thks Terry n Merry Christmas to ya!!!!! fr SC!!!!

344 111 113 115 117

One may come before the year is outGreen laugh 

mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5906 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2011, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

016 = 1 STRAIGHT

906 = 1 STRAIGHT

well we got both of those little knuckleheads on the same night but they are out of ORDER...thats not the order I am looking for...REMEMBER I TOLD ALL OF YOU this is something new I have been working on to try and get these STRAIGHT runs down to just one combo...lets give her that week and see what happens...HOPEFULLY I WONT have to go back to the drawing board...Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Fri, Dec 23, 2011IdahoPick 3 Day6-0-9
          Fri, Dec 23, 2011KentuckyPick 3 Evening1-6-0
          Fri, Dec 23, 2011NebraskaPick 36-0-9

mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5906 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2011, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

well we got both of those little knuckleheads on the same night but they are out of ORDER...thats not the order I am looking for...REMEMBER I TOLD ALL OF YOU this is something new I have been working on to try and get these STRAIGHT runs down to just one combo...lets give her that week and see what happens...HOPEFULLY I WONT have to go back to the drawing board...Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Fri, Dec 23, 2011IdahoPick 3 Day6-0-9
            Fri, Dec 23, 2011KentuckyPick 3 Evening1-6-0
            Fri, Dec 23, 2011NebraskaPick 36-0-9

well we got those 2 combos again Tuesday midday and both still out of order...I even pulled Texas pretest data to see if they might be in there..did see trp 111's in there

Tue, Dec 27, 2011MarylandPick 3 Midday9-6-0
            Tue, Dec 27, 2011TexasPick 3 Day1-6-0, Sum It Up: 7

mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5906 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2011, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

well we got those 2 combos again Tuesday midday and both still out of order...I even pulled Texas pretest data to see if they might be in there..did see trp 111's in there

Tue, Dec 27, 2011MarylandPick 3 Midday9-6-0
              Tue, Dec 27, 2011TexasPick 3 Day1-6-0, Sum It Up: 7

Heh that dang sorry 016 finally showed up I see...heh..YALL keep an eye on that 906...RANDOM still owes me that one...

Wed, Dec 28, 2011IllinoisPick 3 Midday0-1-6

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
                NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                United States
                Member #106371
                February 17, 2011
                9709 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2011, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

keep up the great workThumbs Up  lotterybraker ..... they traveling hope they make a stop in NY through the week ..

PETS#=105-215

mississippi
                  United States
                  Member #34478
                  March 3, 2006
                  5906 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2011, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

keep up the great workThumbs Up  lotterybraker ..... they traveling hope they make a stop in NY through the week ..

well we finally got the other one...looks like they traveled together box on the same day..TWICE..then both showed STRAIGHT on the same day...I wonder if that might mean something?...will have to keep an eye on that for sure...!!!!

Wed, Dec 28, 2011DelawarePlay 3 Night9-0-6

Illinois
                    United States
                    Member #99771
                    October 31, 2010
                    1412 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2011, 9:33 am - IP Logged

lotterybraker, now are those numbers done? Do you have any other numbers that will play soon?

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #114703
                      August 5, 2011
                      4623 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2011, 10:46 am - IP Logged

hey there, thanks for the post, Texas just had 160, I have found 906 in my workout that I probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't seen this post....

csmiling's avatar - disney29
                        SC
                        United States
                        Member #35446
                        March 18, 2006
                        529 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2011, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

SC Midday 096