Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

1111, 4444, 5555 were all sold out midday in nc

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by pick4master.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kings mountain
United States
Member #118667
November 5, 2011
208 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2011, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

The ncel is making a killing off the worryration(word made up by my mother) of people like me thinking a quad is coming.

Ncel, its time to release it, release it, release that quad...its twistmas, have a friggin heart!!!!!  Release that *&*(&^%&** You know <snip> well quads and trips bring big payouts...stop the 19k payoff days!!!! Do something for the lottery citizens of nc...do it now!!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

dyal's avatar - disney06
    Pollocksville
    United States
    Member #103498
    January 3, 2011
    521 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2011, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

The ncel is making a killing off the worryration(word made up by my mother) of people like me thinking a quad is coming.

Ncel, its time to release it, release it, release that quad...its twistmas, have a friggin heart!!!!!  Release that *&*(&^%&** You know <snip> well quads and trips bring big payouts...stop the 19k payoff days!!!! Do something for the lottery citizens of nc...do it now!!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I second your plea.  Look like to me they would let the quads and trip come and be done with it and let us get back to normalcy.

kings mountain
      United States
      Member #118667
      November 5, 2011
      208 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2011, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I second your plea.  Look like to me they would let the quads and trip come and be done with it and let us get back to normalcy.

dyal..very true...trips and quads sellout alot in nc and the ncel has to be ready to explode. can you imagine the cash taken in?