Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Crazy Frog Dream

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
R Harris's avatar - spherewall
Freeport
Bahamas
Member #115058
August 12, 2011
96 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2011, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Usually I dont have dreams or I just cant remember them but this one I remembered.

Heres my dream:

I dreamt of a little green and yellow shiny skinned frog that was jumping around my living room and dining room area my little brother who doesnt live with me was chasing after it to catch it when he finally caught it he was taunting the cat with it (the cat is not a house cat). I opened the sliding door for him to let the frog out but instead he throws it and somehow it ends up clinging onto the back of my night gown so I start screaming and thats when I woke up. 

I need some help please.

Thanks

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6868 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2011, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Eat the big frog first.

Prioritized

Start with your biggest project. and hit the easy button

go to the next task.. 

will make your day lighter.

Frog Single digit 2..290

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34149 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2011, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Usually I dont have dreams or I just cant remember them but this one I remembered.

Heres my dream:

I dreamt of a little green and yellow shiny skinned frog that was jumping around my living room and dining room area my little brother who doesnt live with me was chasing after it to catch it when he finally caught it he was taunting the cat with it (the cat is not a house cat). I opened the sliding door for him to let the frog out but instead he throws it and somehow it ends up clinging onto the back of my night gown so I start screaming and thats when I woke up. 

I need some help please.

Thanks

Frog 111 129 513 555  138 905 836  Cat 442 441

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.