Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not Long Ago...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2011, 2:58 am - IP Logged

i looked into the clouds and i saw the clouds made the image of the number: 7....so i call a relative in the USA and i told her to play: 07 for that evening pairs...and the pairs that played was: 77....

not long ago to i had dreamed with the number 33 and what played the following morning in the USA was: 66...

a true story....

just thought i share it with you all...

what i did i dont know....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2011, 3:32 am - IP Logged

PEOPLE, I DONT WANT YOU TO THINK I AM PLAYING WITH THIS IS JUST THAT, HOW WAS I GOING TO KNOW THAT 77 WAS COMING...OR THAT 66 WAS COMING...YOU SE: 7 YOU PLAY: 07 OR 70....

ANOTHER THING IS...LETS SAY YOU KNOW: 7 IS COMING AND YOU PLAY: 07 X A1-10 AND A 1-10 X 07...THATS $20 RIGHT THERE...You try it with: 70 and is: $40...$40 to win: how much???

YOU MIGHT THINK IS A MESSAGE FROM THE DIVINE...I DONT KNOW AND I DONT KNOW IF TO THINK SO BECAUSE THIS HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES IN MY COUNTRY, IVE HEARD STORIES AS A KID AND OLDER WITH THE SAME SCENARIO I THINK IVE HEARD THEM ON TV TOO...SO I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE...

why am i posting them???? to let you know that there is something out there...what is it i dont know...

dont you think that HAD IT wanted me to win it will had given me all 3 or 4 numbers....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨