Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Conacting Lottery Post Issue

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Toronto
Canada
Member #120797
December 28, 2011
23 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2011, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

I don't know where else to post this. I looked in the help area in the forum and I even tried contact a moderator but no luck!

I'm tryin to contact Lottery Post for a business matter but when I go to the Contact Us page and click on any of the topics they have listed, nothing happens. Their is clearly a problem there so if any moderator sees this post can you please contact me with the appropriate email address or the direct link to a contact form please?

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5114 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2011, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I don't know where else to post this. I looked in the help area in the forum and I even tried contact a moderator but no luck!

I'm tryin to contact Lottery Post for a business matter but when I go to the Contact Us page and click on any of the topics they have listed, nothing happens. Their is clearly a problem there so if any moderator sees this post can you please contact me with the appropriate email address or the direct link to a contact form please?

VINCE:

PLEASE POST UR PROPOSAL (HERE) AND NOW AND PSYKO WILL "c"

IT GET'S TO MANAGEMENT ASAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!

POST IT HERE AND NOW SO ALL MEMBER'S CAN SEE IF IT SHOULD GO 2 THE BOARD OF DIRECTOR

of the LOTTERY POST!

THANK YOU FOR UR COOPERATION IN THIS VERY IMPORTANT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSYKOMO

Toronto
      Canada
      Member #120797
      December 28, 2011
      23 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2011, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks psykomo but with respect to the forum posting guidelines I cannot post my entire proprosal here in the forum. I managed to get to the contact form anyway.

Thank you! This thread can be deleted

Monkey Butt, USA
        United States
        Member #54569
        August 23, 2007
        1124 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2011, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Send a private message to Todd. After alll he is the Head Honcho here. :=)

Just go to private mail and address your inquiries ect.... to Todd.

Todd has all the answers for any an all quesrtions reguarding Lottery Post.