Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Had the State Lottery had a National Pick3/Pick4...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2011, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

The USA will save itself, like around: $1.1 Billion dollars each year...I am talking from pre-tests tests, coming on TV, audits, ect, ect...

i was thinking the interests from the: $1.1 Billion dollars you could let it go towards creating games like: who wants to be a millionaire like for teens or the elderly, or family feud, or jeapardy, or chess or who wants to be a millionaire but of cities/geographical names, or any of the gamesville.com games or math games or who wants to be a millionaire but of history class....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7343 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2011, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

The USA will save itself, like around: $1.1 Billion dollars each year...I am talking from pre-tests tests, coming on TV, audits, ect, ect...

i was thinking the interests from the: $1.1 Billion dollars you could let it go towards creating games like: who wants to be a millionaire like for teens or the elderly, or family feud, or jeapardy, or chess or who wants to be a millionaire but of cities/geographical names, or any of the gamesville.com games or math games or who wants to be a millionaire but of history class....

"The USA will save itself, like around: $1.1 Billion dollars each year...I am talking from pre-tests tests, coming on TV, audits, ect, ect..."

And the people who are now doing the pre drawing tests, coming on TV, audits, etc, etc... will be out of a job, no income, pay no taxes, go on welfare, and get government paid health care. It will end up costing us more than $1.1 billion so there is nothing left for your games.

One of the problems now is Federal and State give-away programs and you're suggesting we add another one for $1.1 Billion.

Thanks but no thanks, but I'll bet some of the state lottery directors like your "no audits" idea.

*Where did you get the figure $1.1 billion?

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

"The USA will save itself, like around: $1.1 Billion dollars each year...I am talking from pre-tests tests, coming on TV, audits, ect, ect..."

And the people who are now doing the pre drawing tests, coming on TV, audits, etc, etc... will be out of a job, no income, pay no taxes, go on welfare, and get government paid health care. It will end up costing us more than $1.1 billion so there is nothing left for your games.

One of the problems now is Federal and State give-away programs and you're suggesting we add another one for $1.1 Billion.

Thanks but no thanks, but I'll bet some of the state lottery directors like your "no audits" idea.

*Where did you get the figure $1.1 billion?

the people who do the pre-test must be the presidents of the USA...Dear God, where does this end...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19900 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2011, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

the people who do the pre-test must be the presidents of the USA...Dear God, where does this end...

It ends where it started..........IN YOUR MIND!

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2011, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

well maybe not: $1.1 Billion but half of it...i am guessing coming out in a 1-2 minute tv add/commercial must costs like: $10,000 or $14,000....if it is that alone in all 50 states is: $400 million dollars...But i really dont know how much it costs to come on TV...and it depends on the Channel too...

on another note...what if you use the money for: creating games like: spelling bees or riddles games, ect, ect...just to know that video games have like: 5 Million type of games...

you know to have some fun to give people something to do on the internet...i call this, my version of spicying it up...

if is: $20,000 per a: 1-2 minute commercial then is: $800 Million in all 50 states...

just for the sake of playing...

MIND = DI__M__N__D MINE....A MINE OF DIAMONDS....

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2011, 6:39 am - IP Logged

You know what they can create with the: $400 Million a year????? They can create a Family Feud but of: Sports, Teenagers Sports....Or the Jeaopardy of Sports...

what if there is a sport game match, lets say American Football where the player is not picked by the coach but by popular vote...i am talking during a match, when they replace one player for another....It should be fun...