Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 System -- Give me your Number

Topic closed. 471 replies. Last post 5 years ago by msfreedom50.

Page 29 of 32
PrintE-mailLink
sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
New York
United States
Member #108469
March 26, 2011
4011 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Cupcake how are you?

New York Mar.  3 eve  414

Mar. 4 mid  776

Blessings

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
    williamson county
    United States
    Member #119081
    November 14, 2011
    2768 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2012, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I believe it is great that you are helping......but i believe you should move this to the  cash3 forum.......not trying to make you mad but there are 29 pages of predictions.

or maybe you could at least try to explain your system......thanks

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree.  You promised you would show your system after some testing to see if it works . Well, obviously it does and  I think over 2 months of predictions was more than enough time.

benir4u's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Sacramento,Ca
        United States
        Member #1954
        July 31, 2003
        1935 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2012, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree.  You promised you would show your system after some testing to see if it works . Well, obviously it does and  I think over 2 months of predictions was more than enough time.

Well, I don't mind where you put it, just keep up the good work thank you.

Cali midday - 960

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
          Member #91718
          May 23, 2010
          690 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2012, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Cali midday - 960

I did called it a system and it's more a Thought System. I can look at the numbers and basically tell you what's coming in next.  One way to use the Thought system is to know your numbers.

The mirror numbers can help you in getting started in knowing your numbers.

Todd will be moving my text to Pick 3 forum because I told him he could. I don't click on Pick3 much, so sorry I won't be providing numbers there.

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
            Clarkston,MI
            United States
            Member #35082
            March 12, 2006
            594 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2012, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

What a hypocrite , you do the same thing .i am so glad your site got locked !!! looks like you looking for a new system what happened to your so called system must not work anymore.Well i am not giving you mine so don't ask again.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
              Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1736 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2012, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I did called it a system and it's more a Thought System. I can look at the numbers and basically tell you what's coming in next.  One way to use the Thought system is to know your numbers.

Todd will be moving my text to Pick 3 forum because I told him he could. I don't click on Pick3 much, so sorry I won't be providing numbers there.

You did good!

I was going to point out earlier you never promised to post your system, and that you said it was hard to explain. Rather than overstep my bounds, I held back knowing you would handle it better than I would.

You did good!

Wink

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
                Member #91718
                May 23, 2010
                690 Posts
                Posted: March 6, 2012, 12:26 am - IP Logged

You did good!

I was going to point out earlier you never promised to post your system, and that you said it was hard to explain. Rather than overstep my bounds, I held back knowing you would handle it better than I would.

You did good!

Wink

Thanks Garyo1954

United States
                  Member #91718
                  May 23, 2010
                  690 Posts
                  Posted: March 6, 2012, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Apparently, some do not like my 'Thought System', I know there are so many who like it but because of the 1 or 2 that do not like it here, it will probably be best that I go to Pick3 Forum unless Todd let me stay here (I told him it's okay to move me, although, I really don't want to go). Sulk Off

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                    louisville,ky
                    United States
                    Member #72809
                    March 28, 2009
                    9323 Posts
                    Posted: March 6, 2012, 12:42 am - IP Logged

cupcake ur doing good dont let anybody upset u when ur doing good.... if they upset about ur system and that u dont want to give it out then dont ...good luck

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

new york
                      United States
                      Member #95042
                      August 2, 2010
                      45 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2012, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Apparently, some do not like my 'Thought System', I know there are so many who like it but because of the 1 or 2 that do not like it here, it will probably be best that I go to Pick3 Forum unless Todd let me stay here (I told him it's okay to move me, although, I really don't want to go). Sulk Off

ny midday was 034 and evening was 572 . can u tell me what numbers to play next. thank u

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23277 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2012, 6:31 am - IP Logged

I asked you about this privately, but if you'd rather do this publicly, that's no problem.

Nobody said they don't like your system.  I simply said that if you were going to have a thread that was only about posting numbers, I would need to move it to the Pick 3 forum, where this kind of thing is done.  The Systems forum is for discussing systems, not for posting numbers.

So I gave you the option:  if you wanted to discuss your system on this thread, then I can leave it here.  But if you want to just keep posting numbers then I'll move it to the Pick 3 forum.

Neither option makes the thread unavailable to people in the slightest.  It is merely a change of which forum it is in (if you decide to just stick with numbers).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23277 Posts
                          Posted: March 6, 2012, 6:36 am - IP Logged

Another thought I had on this is would it possibly be a Mystical thread?  If it's not really a system, and just something where you're reacting to a number with the first thing that comes to you, then maybe that could qualify as Mystical.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

williamson county
                            United States
                            Member #119081
                            November 14, 2011
                            2768 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2012, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Cali midday - 960

Agree with this statement.....i was not trying to make you quit posting.....i hope you do......and if these numbers just come to you like that what a blessing......

i hope you are not mad.

williamson county
                              United States
                              Member #119081
                              November 14, 2011
                              2768 Posts
                              Posted: March 6, 2012, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Just call it cupcake's mystical powers.......

Page 29 of 32