Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Picks in PA January 1st 2012

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 5 years ago by luckydos.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22838 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Playing these all day for 1/01:

Doubles: 122, 223, 115, 033, 144, 225

Singles: 457, 157, 248, 378, 235, 023, 012, 345, 145, 346, 347, 458, 236

Triples: 111, 777, 444

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

win$4life's avatar - WINGS
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #114965
    August 10, 2011
    151 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

I left you a message on the December thread. dr65. Please read. Thanks.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22838 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2011, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank you win$4life, I appreciate that. Good luck to you tomorrow and Happy New Year!!

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22838 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Midday Daily Number 342

Close but no cigar....the 012 is getting around a lot.

We need sum 13 and 17.

Adding 922 and triple 555 and more on 346 and adding 367.

luckydos's avatar - friends
          pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #118103
          October 22, 2011
          48 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2012, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello dr65, Im new to the post & find all your threads very interesting. I agree with what win$4life wrote. I still have a lot of learning to do & am amazed how you guys do it. I write my picks on paper. It is very appreciated, keep up the great work. I also see Chris$ started a new thread.

HAPPY 2012!!!Party

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22838 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2012, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello luckydos!! Thank you!! Welcome to the games Banana and Happy New Year to you!!

Do you just play on paper for now or play a few of them too?

Sometimes it's good to play paper and see where you're going with them and then put them into play.

It's fun and addicting...frustrating sometimes but rewarding too. I love the games.

Good luck tonight and feel free to post everywhere you can - everyone's input is valued and appreciated and the more posters getting their numbers

out there the better it is for everyone!!

The PA monthly thread is for the whole month, I just thought I'd stick my stuff on a daily type thing for now.

Hit a good one!

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2012, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Jan  2012  in  Pa.   we like   the   hottt     54  pair  to  hit  and   repeat 

405  245 354 454 545  754  854  954  154   and  repeat  654

54  pair  will be followed by   00   within a few draws   004  006  007  008  009

Get Paid   money number  for  Jan 2012        7-5-8          7-5-4 

000  111  999           758  likes to come as the mirror  753   258Wink

Pick4  will look like this  All month   541x  542x  754x  758x

Don't just win!     WinBigBanana

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                14833 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2012, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Playing these all day for 1/01:

Doubles: 122, 223, 115, 033, 144, 225

Singles: 457, 157, 248, 378, 235, 023, 012, 345, 145, 346, 347, 458, 236

Triples: 111, 777, 444

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Hey..dr65..I like this thread...now I have a place to go when I want some quite time...LOL...you will be seeing me posting here...just have to get my bearings now that all the holidays are over  and a whole new year is upon us once again....

PA
                  United States
                  Member #69849
                  January 18, 2009
                  14833 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2012, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Jan  2012  in  Pa.   we like   the   hottt     54  pair  to  hit  and   repeat 

405  245 354 454 545  754  854  954  154   and  repeat  654

54  pair  will be followed by   00   within a few draws   004  006  007  008  009

Get Paid   money number  for  Jan 2012        7-5-8          7-5-4 

000  111  999           758  likes to come as the mirror  753   258Wink

Pick4  will look like this  All month   541x  542x  754x  758x

Don't just win!     WinBigBanana

WOW...Happy New Year  bigdsing....glad to see you again...I thought you were still over on the old thread from Dec...so this is the new place now where I can find your numbers...?...COOL.....now are these for the whole month of Jan or until one of them hits....?

Hey...dr65 there is one of our numbers in there that should be singing very soon....whatcha..think...?

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

WOW...Happy New Year  bigdsing....glad to see you again...I thought you were still over on the old thread from Dec...so this is the new place now where I can find your numbers...?...COOL.....now are these for the whole month of Jan or until one of them hits....?

Hey...dr65 there is one of our numbers in there that should be singing very soon....whatcha..think...?

Hey  Dee  just  wanted to give a heads up  to my  favs  in  Pa.

That 54  pair  will hit big  all month  in all states.   The   541  542  547  758  will   also extend to Pick 4 (where it is on fire today)

Once you get  the 54  ...please  look for it to return ..most times  within a draw or 2   like  Florida  654    then  545  str today.

00  pair  rides  alnog with  the  54.   You will see this in P4  as well.   

remember  if  your  pairs  say  54   or  any number with  5   and  4     consider  them..  Like Gunjack  says  75....Bammm  I go with  754. Crow

shows  25....I go with 254.

Finally  758  likes to come as  258   753    str    WinBig  Dee  and  dre    and  all Pa  players

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #118103
                      October 22, 2011
                      48 Posts
                      Posted: January 1, 2012, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello luckydos!! Thank you!! Welcome to the games Banana and Happy New Year to you!!

Do you just play on paper for now or play a few of them too?

Sometimes it's good to play paper and see where you're going with them and then put them into play.

It's fun and addicting...frustrating sometimes but rewarding too. I love the games.

Good luck tonight and feel free to post everywhere you can - everyone's input is valued and appreciated and the more posters getting their numbers

out there the better it is for everyone!!

The PA monthly thread is for the whole month, I just thought I'd stick my stuff on a daily type thing for now.

Hit a good one!

I do both I got my first pick 3 hit for .50 cent box & thought that was amazing then I saw what all of you do on here & thought WOW how do they do it. I just look to see who got what & compare to mine...yet to hit again but learning a lot on the threads.

I definatly want to hit a good one as I wish everyone else does!

I agree it`s fun AND addicting....frustrating as well..haha

Thank you for the welcome & I look forward to everyone`s predications. 

Wink

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22838 Posts
                        Posted: January 1, 2012, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I do both I got my first pick 3 hit for .50 cent box & thought that was amazing then I saw what all of you do on here & thought WOW how do they do it. I just look to see who got what & compare to mine...yet to hit again but learning a lot on the threads.

I definatly want to hit a good one as I wish everyone else does!

I agree it`s fun AND addicting....frustrating as well..haha

Thank you for the welcome & I look forward to everyone`s predications. 

Wink

lol luckydos, that's exactly how it starts....a boxed hit comes and the wowow that goes along with it is funny because it's exciting. It's a thrill to see

your number come out and just makes you want to go and do it again..and that's where most of us are I think, playing daily and grumbling sometimes

but jumping some other times too - I love the bananas here.....they look like what I look like when a good hit comes in: BananaI'm just not yellow and

my eyes aren't that big....oh, and I do have hair LOL

I hope you'll contribute and if you just want to watch for awhile too that's fine. It is fun though and I hope your next hit will be soon!! Good luck!!

Chris$ has the monthly thread for PA up and Todd pinned it so it'll be easier to find on the first page. But I hope you'll post some thoughts for

PA in all the threads and let's all make 2012 a GREAT one!!

Party

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22838 Posts
                          Posted: January 1, 2012, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey..dr65..I like this thread...now I have a place to go when I want some quite time...LOL...you will be seeing me posting here...just have to get my bearings now that all the holidays are over  and a whole new year is upon us once again....

Hi DEE! LOL! I know what you mean...it's been an exhausting end of the year..I wonder what it would be like if there really was a Santa Claus - no

work and Emeril would be nice too, I'd love to sit back and do nothing at all. Just show up to eat and then how about someone to make those

cookies too?

And a whole new year to wonder where the heck IT went in December 2012. Thud

But it's just day 1 of the year and I hope there will be many, many more winnings to come!!

OH AND WTGGGGGGG ON YOUR HIT TONIGHT - EXCELLENT JOB!!!!

PartyPartyParty

pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #118103
                            October 22, 2011
                            48 Posts
                            Posted: January 1, 2012, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

HAHA dr65 I like your description of yourself with the banana..I will try to have some imput but I do not know that it will be benifical to you guys as Im still trying to figure it all out but am very impressed. I will be a cheerleader for a while before I get in the game. Wishing all of you win big!

Some of my favorites I write down or play are 333,030,852,999,325,254,398,069,504,123,800,531

Combination of special dates,years,favorite numbers ect...no systems, still trying to figure that out.

Smile

PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              14833 Posts
                              Posted: January 1, 2012, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Hey  Dee  just  wanted to give a heads up  to my  favs  in  Pa.

That 54  pair  will hit big  all month  in all states.   The   541  542  547  758  will   also extend to Pick 4 (where it is on fire today)

Once you get  the 54  ...please  look for it to return ..most times  within a draw or 2   like  Florida  654    then  545  str today.

00  pair  rides  alnog with  the  54.   You will see this in P4  as well.   

remember  if  your  pairs  say  54   or  any number with  5   and  4     consider  them..  Like Gunjack  says  75....Bammm  I go with  754. Crow

shows  25....I go with 254.

Finally  758  likes to come as  258   753    str    WinBig  Dee  and  dre    and  all Pa  players

Hey...bigdsing....thanks for the heads up on PA...I have been checking the other thread that tj2win had up but I don't know if the index is still good or not...but I will check here also...and that 54 pair is coming also ...I can see it in my w/o's for a couple of weeks now...so it should be ripe for the picking now...lol