Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2012

Topic closed. 2307 replies. Last post 5 years ago by wpb.

Page 36 of 154
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2012, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

I can do a w/o with 8 to 20 numbers with any other state , but it takes you 41 . Not knocking you it takes some of us here the same in NC and we will still go home with no dough and you say you got the system ? Compress it then your rollin . This state are crooks and from your w/o you proved it . But thank you .

Jay

I was not posting to make anybody rich, if you want to win box for sure post all 220 box numbers.

41 out of 220 did beat random, 219 out of 220 also beats random.

But 41 out of 220 also makes a profit offline and online makes even a bigger profit.

If 8 to 20 numbers won't win, then you might try predicting more numbers or not playing at all, whichever works best.

I had not looked at NC numbers in quite a long while nor made regular predictions anywhere in a very long time.

I am not trying to become a regular predictor here, this was a one time thing, now it is done and over with.

I don't trust the lotteries and with very good reason also.

Random is always the same, to me the problem are the state lotteries.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Goalisamillion's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
    Cary, Nc
    United States
    Member #84641
    January 1, 2010
    1367 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Jay

The numbers were posted about 6 minutes before the draw.

And the numbers were 41 total!

41 Out of 220 boxed numbers.

They pay $160 for box doubles!

160 - 41 = $119 Profit!

I don't play and almost never post predictions anyway.

This was not about making money, but about making a point!

Ok I have been stopping in over the last several months without posting.  One thing I do like to see is the wealth of new and old but helpful information.Now as a team everyone can crack or chip NCEL at least 4 to 5 times a week or maybe more. One thing that always raises an eyebrow is when someone posts information to proof a quote on quote POINT ! My suggestion to anyone is to CONTINUE to proof your point on a daily bases instead of just a draw here or there.Everyone looks like a genuis when you post some number/s and it hits the first time you post them.  The main objective is to continue to supply accurate information that leads to consistent hits ! Do I believe the test/pre draws play a factor in throwing the number patterns off here in good old NC ? Hell yes ! Anyone can prove that it does but not as much as someone who claims they dont. Like several people said on here its our decision to coninue to play regardless. Now some of us, me included do get annoyed with the trickery and take a step back for several drawings. We all should know that All systems have their hot and cold fazes, ALL of them . The only way you can win everyday is to play all 220 combinations every draw, every day. Only problem is you will not make a profit unless your playing them exact and hitting . Now online you can probably make some money because you can play numbers for .25 but still not a lot ! In closing, lets continue to help others and not state claims that we have cracked the NCEL lottery. The more information available the more helpful it is to others. Thats my two cents, literally... Lol.... Not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers here just stating a point...

GOAL, WHAT IS YOUR SHORT TERM GOAL ? TO REACH PHIL IVEY STATUS!!!

IVEY(This is the best poker player in the world, Phil IVEY!!!)

Take's a POSITIVE vision to get to that  MILLION !

Always play where/when YOU have the advantage !!!!!

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
      Wilson-Elm City
      United States
      Member #70647
      February 7, 2009
      1743 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2012, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to todays winners...Another one bites the DUST for me again....lol....I played 665 and 778 and 223...all losers...

Maybe tonight....A person can't loose every draw I wouldn't think playing $10.00 each draw....BUT, I am sure trying to prove it CAN be done....lol......

God Luck everyone tonight......

bdc4life's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
        Elm City,NC
        United States
        Member #65416
        September 26, 2008
        353 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2012, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to todays winners...Another one bites the DUST for me again....lol....I played 665 and 778 and 223...all losers...

Maybe tonight....A person can't loose every draw I wouldn't think playing $10.00 each draw....BUT, I am sure trying to prove it CAN be done....lol......

God Luck everyone tonight......

Caji, A word to the wise. Always remember to play the mates when you play doubles, even if you only put 50 cents on it, atleast then you've $80.oo. 

For example:

665=655        550=500

722=727        332=223

778=887        997=779

BDC4LIFE

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31553 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Caji, A word to the wise. Always remember to play the mates when you play doubles, even if you only put 50 cents on it, atleast then you've $80.oo. 

For example:

665=655        550=500

722=727        332=223

778=887        997=779

That's what I was going to remind him of too.  When I used to get a double as a qp when I played in the store I would buy the mate to it and have won several times like that.

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
            Wilson-Elm City
            United States
            Member #70647
            February 7, 2009
            1743 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2012, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

For example:

665=655        550=500

722=727        332=223

778=887        997=779

Yea, and I knew that to and didn't do it because I was trying to hard for a big hit on 1 number to get out of this hole I am in...lol..... I think I am setting the record for the most losses in 90 days...lol...If I keep it up I will lose all 90 days....lol...But, thats the way it goes....My day will come..Just hope it comes while I am above ground...I don't think the devil takes Federal Reserve Notes down there, does He?   ...lol...

Good luck this evening.....to ALL.....

BIGAUBURN1's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              FAYETTEVILLE NC
              United States
              Member #108143
              March 21, 2011
              141 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2012, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Don't give up Bigauburn!

Keep the 00's in mind!

Good luck to you!See Ya!

@ Vergie6

They are killing me babe!! They are killing me

PAY ME!!

Lady G's avatar - cat anm.gif
                Greenville
                United States
                Member #75317
                May 31, 2009
                258 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2012, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

could someone please tell me how to play on line

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31553 Posts
                  Posted: January 9, 2012, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

@ Vergie6

They are killing me babe!! They are killing me

I went thru the very same thing not long ago...was buying them in the store most of the time too & spending way too much but every day I thought I had good numbers & one would hit and then they wouldn't. 

You may want to take a break from it for awhile to clear your head & then when you start back you'll do better.

I need one now but as long as I'm getting a hit no matter if they are small I keep on playing.

I'm so hoping for a big one & if I do get one I've promised myself I would take a break for sure then.

Good luck if you do play...I had mentioned the 00 but when I looked up what followed 655 in the past I didn't see one following it but don't mean it won't but now I have my doubts....maybe a series tonight...like maybe 567 or 345 & 569 could be a good one to keep in for awhile...when I start predicting on here I mess up but I do like those.

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31553 Posts
                    Posted: January 9, 2012, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

could someone please tell me how to play on line

I saw your post when you asked before but we can't post website addresses on LP.

sassymrsjay's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      NC
                      United States
                      Member #113389
                      July 8, 2011
                      651 Posts
                      Posted: January 9, 2012, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Mrs Vergie!

Jay 1's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                        NOYMFB
                        United States
                        Member #114270
                        July 27, 2011
                        158 Posts
                        Posted: January 9, 2012, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Ok I have been stopping in over the last several months without posting.  One thing I do like to see is the wealth of new and old but helpful information.Now as a team everyone can crack or chip NCEL at least 4 to 5 times a week or maybe more. One thing that always raises an eyebrow is when someone posts information to proof a quote on quote POINT ! My suggestion to anyone is to CONTINUE to proof your point on a daily bases instead of just a draw here or there.Everyone looks like a genuis when you post some number/s and it hits the first time you post them.  The main objective is to continue to supply accurate information that leads to consistent hits ! Do I believe the test/pre draws play a factor in throwing the number patterns off here in good old NC ? Hell yes ! Anyone can prove that it does but not as much as someone who claims they dont. Like several people said on here its our decision to coninue to play regardless. Now some of us, me included do get annoyed with the trickery and take a step back for several drawings. We all should know that All systems have their hot and cold fazes, ALL of them . The only way you can win everyday is to play all 220 combinations every draw, every day. Only problem is you will not make a profit unless your playing them exact and hitting . Now online you can probably make some money because you can play numbers for .25 but still not a lot ! In closing, lets continue to help others and not state claims that we have cracked the NCEL lottery. The more information available the more helpful it is to others. Thats my two cents, literally... Lol.... Not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers here just stating a point...

Took the words right out of my mouth...

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31553 Posts
                          Posted: January 9, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Mrs Vergie!

Thanks Sassymrsjay!

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

Jay 1's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                            NOYMFB
                            United States
                            Member #114270
                            July 27, 2011
                            158 Posts
                            Posted: January 9, 2012, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

I went thru the very same thing not long ago...was buying them in the store most of the time too & spending way too much but every day I thought I had good numbers & one would hit and then they wouldn't. 

You may want to take a break from it for awhile to clear your head & then when you start back you'll do better.

I need one now but as long as I'm getting a hit no matter if they are small I keep on playing.

I'm so hoping for a big one & if I do get one I've promised myself I would take a break for sure then.

Good luck if you do play...I had mentioned the 00 but when I looked up what followed 655 in the past I didn't see one following it but don't mean it won't but now I have my doubts....maybe a series tonight...like maybe 567 or 345 & 569 could be a good one to keep in for awhile...when I start predicting on here I mess up but I do like those.

Thank you for your advice and input on and off the board . Jay1

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31553 Posts
                              Posted: January 9, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your advice and input on and off the board . Jay1

Thanks, but everything about any kind of gambling is a guess...you know that nobody knows anything for sure!

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

Page 36 of 154