Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I got to have OUTPATIENT surgery..will be out of pocket a little while

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 5 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2012, 3:06 am - IP Logged

On Christmas day we grilled some Ribeyes and I took one bite and it get lodged in my chest..wouldnt go down..wouldnt come up...every time my natural reflexes tried to HOCK it up it would climb a little getter closer to shutting off my breathing...so..Christmas Day I had to go to the Hospital  and they gave me some meds in a drip to try and get it to pass and it still wouldnt move..so..they had to call in an ENDO team to put me to sleep and to get it out...so..Tuesday they are going to repeat the procedure to widen the passage so it will not happen again..so they say...my throat is still soar from Christmas day...

I will be out of pocket for a little while..but I will make a few pic 3 runs for all of you later on in the week...I should be able to find a couple of straights again that should be due in a week LIKE THE 016 AND 906 I found...That is a good run..it produces just SINGLE STRAIGHTS..and this run I can manipulate the time frame...

AND DO NOT FORGET 001,010 AND 025 052...that pic 3 field still owes me both of those..so keep an eye on them..now when I say NEVER CHASE THE LAST ONE OF ANYTHING is usually reserved for state specific runs...so..we should get both of those pic 3 straights because I used all states

the only pic 4 straight left is that 0468 row...do you see its all even numbers...check you pic 4 if it is running a bunch of 3 even number combos or even 4 even number combos....you may want to throw it in...shoot..throw it in box if you dont want to chase the straight...good luck to all of you...Terry

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

increase's avatar - focus
    VA
    United States
    Member #54828
    August 31, 2007
    37880 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2012, 3:15 am - IP Logged

Lotterybraker, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I look to your return and your posts. Blessings to you in this new year.

I am a millionaire!

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8361 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2012, 4:02 am - IP Logged

On Christmas day we grilled some Ribeyes and I took one bite and it get lodged in my chest..wouldnt go down..wouldnt come up...every time my natural reflexes tried to HOCK it up it would climb a little getter closer to shutting off my breathing...so..Christmas Day I had to go to the Hospital  and they gave me some meds in a drip to try and get it to pass and it still wouldnt move..so..they had to call in an ENDO team to put me to sleep and to get it out...so..Tuesday they are going to repeat the procedure to widen the passage so it will not happen again..so they say...my throat is still soar from Christmas day...

I will be out of pocket for a little while..but I will make a few pic 3 runs for all of you later on in the week...I should be able to find a couple of straights again that should be due in a week LIKE THE 016 AND 906 I found...That is a good run..it produces just SINGLE STRAIGHTS..and this run I can manipulate the time frame...

AND DO NOT FORGET 001,010 AND 025 052...that pic 3 field still owes me both of those..so keep an eye on them..now when I say NEVER CHASE THE LAST ONE OF ANYTHING is usually reserved for state specific runs...so..we should get both of those pic 3 straights because I used all states

the only pic 4 straight left is that 0468 row...do you see its all even numbers...check you pic 4 if it is running a bunch of 3 even number combos or even 4 even number combos....you may want to throw it in...shoot..throw it in box if you dont want to chase the straight...good luck to all of you...Terry

What a mess sorry to hear about this. Hope the surgery goes well. Will say a prayer for you my friend.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19797 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2012, 10:41 am - IP Logged

*Get Well soon Terry*Blue Angel Blessings to you.

May you all have a Blessed, Happy and Prosperous New Year!
          LuckyDrew's avatar - vector 20train%20small.jpg
          New York NY
          United States
          Member #100766
          November 18, 2010
          5554 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Get well soon!!

wish me luck - im going in!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
            Middle GA
            United States
            Member #42874
            July 9, 2006
            3912 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2012, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Wow LB...so sorry to hear this.  I will praying for a succesful procedure & speedy recovery.  Have a blessed New Year and we look forward to your return in pristine condition!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5896 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2012, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

LB, will keep you in my prayers. You are a tough old coot, just a little time for recovery and you will be back in the game.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                Stone Mountain, GA
                United States
                Member #3189
                January 1, 2004
                28242 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2012, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

That is scary!

Take care and get well soon!

P.S. Tiny bites & chew well..... Wink

csmiling's avatar - disney29
                  SC
                  United States
                  Member #35446
                  March 18, 2006
                  529 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2012, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Lotterybraker,

I will be praying for you.

jkash's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    Thomasville,ga
                    United States
                    Member #83495
                    December 8, 2009
                    2061 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2012, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

LB, will keep you in my prayers. You are a tough old coot, just a little time for recovery and you will be back in the game.

My prayers are with you lotterybraker,god bless and get well soon.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                      Winning makes me smile.
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      4870 Posts
                      Posted: January 1, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

LB, Sorry to hear about all this, get well soon and have a speedy recovery.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.