Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Chicago - Cousins Dream - Help Please - Demonic Symbol/Voice??

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Faith2205.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Faith2205's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
chicago
United States
Member #114147
July 24, 2011
216 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2012, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Good Day All,

My cousin called last night quite upset. Here are the key points of her dream:

1. She was with her brother (deceased - suicide - DOB 1/26/84 - 1/8/07) - She does not recall what he was saying to her but he walked away from her.

2. Someone (doesn't know who) Told her that her brother was not dead. That the whole thing was fake (I assume referring to the suicide).

3.  She left to go find him again.

4. Dream jumped she was at an unknown place with a room full of people she didn't know.  These people suddenly were trying to push her into a grave. She was hanging on to a tombstone. Finally fought them off and got away.

5. While running, two men tried to rape her. As they got closer to her she realized they were more of creatures than men. They had tongues like snakes and were hissing at her. She fought them off and got away.

6. Dream jumps again - She's at an unknown house with me (1/30/80) and my mom (12/12/59)

My mom was telling her she thought the house was haunted.

THIS IS WHAT BOTHERED HER THE MOST - She then hears in a very Demonic voice "My Brother is Not Dead"

she fell on the floor and began praying - rather intensely.

She then hears in the same voice "The one asking for help, you're asking for God's help?"

She said she remembers being on the floor, hands togehter, repeating, God Help me Please God Help Me...thens he woke up.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!

Blessings to All!

cookie392's avatar - hani
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #18226
    July 7, 2005
    1094 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2012, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Good Day All,

1. She was with her brother (deceased - suicide - DOB 1/26/84 - 1/8/07) - She does not recall what he was saying to her but he walked away from her.

2. Someone (doesn't know who) Told her that her brother was not dead. That the whole thing was fake (I assume referring to the suicide).

4. Dream jumped she was at an unknown place with a room full of people she didn't know.  These people suddenly were trying to push her into a grave. She was hanging on to a tombstone. Finally fought them off and got away.

5. While running, two men tried to rape her. As they got closer to her she realized they were more of creatures than men. They had tongues like snakes and were hissing at her. She fought them off and got away.

6. Dream jumps again - She's at an unknown house with me (1/30/80) and my mom (12/12/59)

THIS IS WHAT BOTHERED HER THE MOST - She then hears in a very Demonic voice "My Brother is Not Dead"

She then hears in the same voice "The one asking for help, you're asking for God's help?"

She said she remembers being on the floor, hands togehter, repeating, God Help me Please God Help Me...thens he woke up.

Blessings to All!

Hi There,

Here are my suggestions based on the above:-

1. Play the brothers age at his death with 9 (229) and his age he would have been now with 9 (289). The 289 is perfect because I realized he was born this month which would have made him 28! I truly believe this was the highlight of her dream and he is giving bringing her good luck/money!

2. Dead is also 769-679

3. How old is she? Play her age with 0, 1 n 5.

4. Your birthday is this month also so its a good sign to play your new age 032/ 132/ 532/ and your moms age 052, 152, 552. I also like your current age because its your birth date 130.

Here is the list of numbers given:

229, 289, 769, 032,132, 532, 130, 052, 152, 552.

Good Luck to you all!!

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!

chicago
      United States
      Member #114147
      July 24, 2011
      216 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2012, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi There,

Here are my suggestions based on the above:-

1. Play the brothers age at his death with 9 (229) and his age he would have been now with 9 (289). The 289 is perfect because I realized he was born this month which would have made him 28! I truly believe this was the highlight of her dream and he is giving bringing her good luck/money!

2. Dead is also 769-679

3. How old is she? Play her age with 0, 1 n 5.

4. Your birthday is this month also so its a good sign to play your new age 032/ 132/ 532/ and your moms age 052, 152, 552. I also like your current age because its your birth date 130.

Here is the list of numbers given:

229, 289, 769, 032,132, 532, 130, 052, 152, 552.

Good Luck to you all!!

Thanks a bunch cookie392!

Guess I should have mentioned as well (seeing that 29) Her birthday is 5/29/80 as well.!!!!

Thanks so much I will keep you posted!

cookie392's avatar - hani
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #18226
        July 7, 2005
        1094 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2012, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a bunch cookie392!

Guess I should have mentioned as well (seeing that 29) Her birthday is 5/29/80 as well.!!!!

Thanks so much I will keep you posted!

No prob...Happy Birthday in advance and I wish you multiple blessing of wealth this month!!

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!

chicago
          United States
          Member #114147
          July 24, 2011
          216 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2012, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Good Day All,

Blessings to All!

I just realized i mis-typed a key date..My cousins date of death was 1/8/06 !

chicago
            United States
            Member #114147
            July 24, 2011
            216 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2012, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

So IL Midday was 223! 22 - Age he would have been the month he died - 32 my and my cousin's upcoming age.

IL Pick 4 - Evening 2821 (28 - Age he would have been this month - 21- Age at death)

IL LOTTO 9-17-21-32-43-49

LITTLE LOTTO - 6-7-8-25-35  (8 is the day he died, 25 is mine/my cousin's age at the time of his death)

Thanks again!