Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ALL of my teeth fell out!!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Toronto
Canada
Member #120797
December 28, 2011
23 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2012, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

It felt real but LUCKILY it was only a dream I had last night. I was in a warehouse or something and one tooth came loose so I pulled it out. As soon as I did that ALL of my other teeth fell out. My mouth was completely full of teeth (even more then a person normally has). I spit them out into my hands and blood was just everywhere. The funny thing was that as soon as I spit them out I had all my teeth like normal again. Then I woke up and I swear I could still taste the blood.. it was weird.

I'm not a dream expert so can someone please tell me what this could mean?

New Providence
    Bahamas
    Member #83744
    December 14, 2009
    590 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2012, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

It felt real but LUCKILY it was only a dream I had last night. I was in a warehouse or something and one tooth came loose so I pulled it out. As soon as I did that ALL of my other teeth fell out. My mouth was completely full of teeth (even more then a person normally has). I spit them out into my hands and blood was just everywhere. The funny thing was that as soon as I spit them out I had all my teeth like normal again. Then I woke up and I swear I could still taste the blood.. it was weird.

sum ppl is say when all your teeth fall out it means sudden death

Toronto
      Canada
      Member #120797
      December 28, 2011
      23 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2012, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

holy cow.. everyone keeps telling me this

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5120 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2012, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Blue Angel yes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pukeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwill>>>live>>>LONG>>>>>>>LIFE>>>>>>>>CONGRAT'ssssssssssssss

psykomo