Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Trying Day - Numbers for Computer Virus, Dead Battery, Car Trouble Please?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Faith2205.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Faith2205's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
chicago
United States
Member #114147
July 24, 2011
216 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Today has been one of them days...nonetheless, I'm grateful for waking up and being able to spend the day with my children.

So my medical insurance has been canceled due to "lost paperwork". I have 3 mri's pending reinstatement.

- My computer went haywire on me. Windows 7 kept popping up a message that I had a virus and would not let me access anything. I was in awe as I have Norton and kept running Norton Scan and Norton kept saying everything was fine. I was able to restore to dec 31st and it's up and running again.

- I ran to 7-eleven to play pick 4 tonight. I had both kids with me and the car decided not to start back up. My mother-in-law had to come give me a jump.

Any number would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks a bunch and BLESSINGS TO ALL

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6853 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2012, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Today has been one of them days...nonetheless, I'm grateful for waking up and being able to spend the day with my children.

So my medical insurance has been canceled due to "lost paperwork". I have 3 mri's pending reinstatement.

- My computer went haywire on me. Windows 7 kept popping up a message that I had a virus and would not let me access anything. I was in awe as I have Norton and kept running Norton Scan and Norton kept saying everything was fine. I was able to restore to dec 31st and it's up and running again.

- I ran to 7-eleven to play pick 4 tonight. I had both kids with me and the car decided not to start back up. My mother-in-law had to come give me a jump.

Tomorrow is the 5th of Jan.

Like sum 23=5: 5387 : Windows 7:3 Mri's pending:7+1 in 7/11 Store=8/5 because it's the 5th of January 

and it's in your log in: along with Faith.

Gl

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2012, 2:37 am - IP Logged

321 car same thing happened to me today and whats even weirder is it happened at the same time at two different locations and we both got our vehicles back up at the same time weird.... Hang in there, out of the bad good always comes!

take care

chicago
        United States
        Member #114147
        July 24, 2011
        216 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2012, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Tomorrow is the 5th of Jan.

Like sum 23=5: 5387 : Windows 7:3 Mri's pending:7+1 in 7/11 Store=8/5 because it's the 5th of January 

and it's in your log in: along with Faith.

Gl

Thank you Collegem$ ! I will definitintely play that. I'll let you know what happens!

And best of luck to you as well!

chicago
          United States
          Member #114147
          July 24, 2011
          216 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2012, 10:44 am - IP Logged

321 car same thing happened to me today and whats even weirder is it happened at the same time at two different locations and we both got our vehicles back up at the same time weird.... Hang in there, out of the bad good always comes!

take care

That is strange! Funny how things happen but I am so HAPPY to hear you made it home and are safe as well!

Thought I'd share with you another similar story lol. Two evenings ago, my mother got sick (she lives in Kenosha, wi and I am in Chicago). Well, she sent me pictures of the thermometer readings, one was 99.1 and the other 99.3 . I called her back right away astounded because 5 minutes before she sent that to me I started to feel very achy. I took my temperature and guess what! Left ear 99.3 and right ear 99.1 !! I asked her which ears held those temperatures for her and SAME EXACT! Her left ear was 99.3 and right ear was 99.1 WHAT ARE THE ODDS!

At any rate, I'll definitely play that 321. I've been watching 312 recently so looks good.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!!