Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream turns to Reality... VA PICK 3

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Alexandria
United States
Member #121232
January 5, 2012
6 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2012, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Early morning of 1/1/2012 I fell asleep with some youtube meditation music on. That night I dreamt of checking numbers at a store for pick 3, something I never do because I can easily check via online. My numbers for the draw were X 0 4. I couldnt remember the first number. However when I checked the numbers in my dream, the Winning numbers were  0 0 4. So I thought to myself, "<snip>, I missed it by one number."

Later I woke up with a unusual feeling telling and thinking to myself that I would get multiple tickets for 0 0 4. On the way to church, I conversed with my dad telling him that I had a dream of PICK 3, and that the winning numbers were  0 0 4. I didn't have a chance to buy tickets because we were running late. 

After church, I went to a New Years Dinner, and then bought myself some Pick 3 tickets whereas two of the tickets were for NIGHT: 0 0 4. When I finally arrived home, I checked online, only to see the Winning numbers  0 0 4. Except they were for the DAY drawings. I asked my dad what numbers I told him earlier that day. And sure enough he said, " 4 0 0.... I mean, 0 0 4 "

So, overall, I was shocked to dream of the winning numbers that night and wondered how often this can happen and how does this happen?

Has anyone else dreamed of the winning numbers?

and maybe ill have another dream... except for big lotteries like megamil and powerb Naughty 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34146 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2012, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Early morning of 1/1/2012 I fell asleep with some youtube meditation music on. That night I dreamt of checking numbers at a store for pick 3, something I never do because I can easily check via online. My numbers for the draw were X 0 4. I couldnt remember the first number. However when I checked the numbers in my dream, the Winning numbers were  0 0 4. So I thought to myself, "<snip>, I missed it by one number."

Later I woke up with a unusual feeling telling and thinking to myself that I would get multiple tickets for 0 0 4. On the way to church, I conversed with my dad telling him that I had a dream of PICK 3, and that the winning numbers were  0 0 4. I didn't have a chance to buy tickets because we were running late. 

After church, I went to a New Years Dinner, and then bought myself some Pick 3 tickets whereas two of the tickets were for NIGHT: 0 0 4. When I finally arrived home, I checked online, only to see the Winning numbers  0 0 4. Except they were for the DAY drawings. I asked my dad what numbers I told him earlier that day. And sure enough he said, " 4 0 0.... I mean, 0 0 4 "

So, overall, I was shocked to dream of the winning numbers that night and wondered how often this can happen and how does this happen?

Has anyone else dreamed of the winning numbers?

and maybe ill have another dream... except for big lotteries like megamil and powerb Naughty 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Yes I do all of the time!! It happen the other day when I dreamed about the preacher praying over my head and both numbers came the same day in the Lottery in Ohio 212 and 188 I use my dream books and that is how I get my dream numbers or I know quite a few off the top of my head. Ok if youdramed of 004 400 Play them or Play 40 prs? 4000 401 400 444

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34146 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2012, 3:50 am - IP Logged

I met to tell you to use the 34 prs.  look out them 444 might come our way!  3440 3441 4444

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
        Winnipeg
        Canada
        Member #14974
        May 7, 2005
        3644 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2012, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I met to tell you to use the 34 prs.  look out them 444 might come our way!  3440 3441 4444

2 times pick 3 here........980 and 110. the numbers came within 3 days.

also 6-49 many years ago. dreampt of 6 numbers....5 came in. took a few years to come out though.

i think it's because all of us here are studying the numbers that's why we dream of them.

only seems logical...right.

I'm an N.S.A.

A Numerical Statistics Analyst.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34146 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2012, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

2 times pick 3 here........980 and 110. the numbers came within 3 days.

also 6-49 many years ago. dreampt of 6 numbers....5 came in. took a few years to come out though.

i think it's because all of us here are studying the numbers that's why we dream of them.

only seems logical...right.

Don't understand where did you get those numbers from?  No I think I have a gift with numbers I was told that many years ago and I am lucky for others and it is true you might be right about dreaming of numbers because I am always around it but sometimes them numbers come out that I dream or I can dream something and look it up. I have several dream books I know a lot of them from the top of my head. And sometimes if I have a hunch I will look it up and Bam!  Now the 980 amd 110 no clue if this is meant for me?ncidently I posted the 444 for this person I forgot I had posted this but the 444 also plays for Shoes in one of my Dreambooks My sister called me up yesterday and told me she dreamed of alot of pretty Shoes so I posted it and that was a coincidence that I posted this two times and it came in Ohio. And no I didn't get it, I rold everybody about it I just didn't play any numbers yesterday. As you can notice I have a lot of dreams and alot of them numbers come out. I might have a hunch too and it might come somewhere on the Map. I also like to create numbers and they do come.

Alexandria
            United States
            Member #121232
            January 5, 2012
            6 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2012, 9:30 pm - IP Logged
            Group name and aliasesHow many 3-dig Numbers fall into this groupHow many distinct members of the groupodds of winning with a number in the groupProbability of a number drawn to be in the group
            Non-repeat (6-way)7201201:16772%
            One-repeat (3-way) (Doubles)270901:33327%
            Triples10101:10001%

i dont think ill be using the combo: 4 4 4 ... but thanks.
            currently im trying to use a software and use it cause i love programming and plan on doing so for my future.

i was wondering if anyone had numbers of VA pick 3 NIGHT from the beginning to the end, but ONLY the 3 numbers whether acsending or descending as long as it is in order.

in addition i was wondering if anyone knew the history of the method for drawing the winning numbers, in order words, i am trying to have separate groups of numbers depending on when the method of the drawings changed.

Alexandria
              United States
              Member #121232
              January 5, 2012
              6 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2012, 5:58 am - IP Logged

I just had another dream... i think the winning numbers came out as 4 0 5 and for a second i was conviced it was also 0 0 0 ...

whats weird is that this is what happened somewhat last week. waking up middle of night several time- half awake- and imagining numbers....

we'll see if my dream comes true :] because this time im going to actually buy tickets.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34146 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2012, 7:29 am - IP Logged

I just had another dream... i think the winning numbers came out as 4 0 5 and for a second i was conviced it was also 0 0 0 ...

whats weird is that this is what happened somewhat last week. waking up middle of night several time- half awake- and imagining numbers....

we'll see if my dream comes true :] because this time im going to actually buy tickets.

Good morning well I think you should!   000 555 4050  0 or 1 for these. Or Play the 405 Big time!

or mirror of ther 405=950 or 750