Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you know of a good wheeling program?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by jahockey.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
spy153's avatar - maren

United States
Member #28409
December 15, 2005
1198 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2012, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I need a good wheeling program that allows me to put in any amount of numbers I want to w fixed positions on any part of the line I want.  It should allow for bonus ball and non bonus ball games.  But the ones I keep coming across only have a certain set of numbers allowed or don't have a bonus ball feature and don't have the fixed feature. 

I want a wheel that allows for all of the above together in one program. Do any of you know of one with all this?

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
    Member #28409
    December 15, 2005
    1198 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2012, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Although, I have to add here, the abbreviated wheels here at LP are a close match for what I am looking for. Big Smile

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
      Member #2815
      November 18, 2003
      502 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2012, 5:20 am - IP Logged

I need a good wheeling program that allows me to put in any amount of numbers I want to w fixed positions on any part of the line I want.  It should allow for bonus ball and non bonus ball games.  But the ones I keep coming across only have a certain set of numbers allowed or don't have a bonus ball feature and don't have the fixed feature. 

I want a wheel that allows for all of the above together in one program. Do any of you know of one with all this?

Perhaps you could look into my program Wheel Generator; it allows positional wheel construction among a whealth of various other advanced constructions possible but this is offered at the professional version only. The inclusion or not of bonus balls is handled by the utilization of the m parameter.

lottoarchitect

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
        Member #28409
        December 15, 2005
        1198 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2012, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps you could look into my program Wheel Generator; it allows positional wheel construction among a whealth of various other advanced constructions possible but this is offered at the professional version only. The inclusion or not of bonus balls is handled by the utilization of the m parameter.

lottoarchitect

Where can I take a look at it?

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
          Member #28409
          December 15, 2005
          1198 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2012, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Nevermind. I googled it. Wink Thanks!

erin,ny
            United States
            Member #1898
            July 21, 2003
            9 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2012, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Look at Visul Lottery Analyser, I do Have it, When it comes to wheeling, you cant beat it
            You can wheel your own inputed wheels, use the ones that come with it.
            Wheel your own numbers in any of the 3 diff systems, Create my system-Notepad-Advanced Generator.
            While your making package, you can make it filtered or non-filered. Amount of tickets is what ever you want.
            Notepad and Advance Generator number input is fixed in ascending order.
            Create my system you can input numbers in any order.

You can wheel the systems numbers, it analyes numbers a bit diff. I get my wheeling numbers from another source,
            when done with package you can save in any format, cvs,txt plus a bunch more.
            Then i imput into EL to filter.

Support is good. And the price is even better.

To much to explain as to what it can do. Web site has a ton of help and info

have fun
            jim