Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Online Poker on Commercial Planes: Just 1 Penny an hour = $205 Billion dollars yearly Globally

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2012, 1:06 am - IP Logged

there is: 4 million planes traveling any day in the USA...I say there must be like: 40 million planes traveling any day globally...If each of those: 40 million commercial/public planes was carrying: 350 passengers and each of them was playing online poker while traveling on the plane for money and he/she only had to play: 1 penny the hour, it will be: $205 Billion dollars yearly globally...

assuming the average flight is: 4 hours long...

that means: $205 Billion dollars in prizes every year Globally...

i am talking playing poker while up in the air flying...

just 1 penny an hour...must people dump a penny...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

there is: 4 million planes traveling any day in the USA...I say there must be like: 40 million planes traveling any day globally...If each of those: 40 million commercial/public planes was carrying: 350 passengers and each of them was playing online poker while traveling on the plane for money and he/she only had to play: 1 penny the hour, it will be: $205 Billion dollars yearly globally...

assuming the average flight is: 4 hours long...

that means: $205 Billion dollars in prizes every year Globally...

i am talking playing poker while up in the air flying...

just 1 penny an hour...must people dump a penny...

dont mind me, i am just rambling...if you were to charge them: 3 pennies an hour, it will be: $615 Billion dollars...You take: $205 Billion for prizes and with: $410 Billion you could hire: 35 Million people, getting paid: $1,000 a month...You could create a Global Proffessional Rowing Sport League or a: Global Proffessional Basketball League or a Global Proffessional Swimming League or a Global Proffessional Rope Jumping League, a Global Proffessional Rugby League, or a a Global Proffessional Baseball League [MLB], a Global Proffessional Volleyball/HockeyLeague/AmericanFootball, ect, ect...

if you was to pay them: $500 a month you will be able to hire: 70 Milliiiioooonnnn people...

just 3 pennies an hour to play poker.....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2012, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

or a Global Proffessional Marathon Running League or a Global Proffessional Marathon Cycling League or a Global Proffessional Iron Man Competition League or Global Proffessional Iron Women Competition League [ :D]...

people clear out the way because this is going to get ugly...lol...

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2012, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

or a Global Proffessional Marathon Running League or a Global Proffessional Marathon Cycling League or a Global Proffessional Iron Man Competition League or Global Proffessional Iron Women Competition League [ :D]...

people clear out the way because this is going to get ugly...lol...

this is the last thing i am going to say on this thread...

you dont have to believe me, but after i finished this i went into the backyard to sit down is hot inside here...i looked into the clouds and the clouds made an image of a baboon (monkey), but this baboon look like where he lived was at the gym...had his tail perked up...

again you dont have to believe me...