Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13052 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by sam9009.

Page 109 of 871
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3692 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2012, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/3/12

02-21-24-28-34  Zilcho!!!

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

Zilch for me too....

I hate it when I stay up and watch the drawing and I dont even have a single number.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3186 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Zilch for me too....

I hate it when I stay up and watch the drawing and I dont even have a single number.

Hey G5....... was hoping for some teens to show but the 20's were wild tonight.  Who da thunk it?   I been tracking that L4L game the number 40 is producing.  Happy 4th to everyone!  CW4 you catchin any catfish tonight??? LoL

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12729 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2012, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey G5....... was hoping for some teens to show but the 20's were wild tonight.  Who da thunk it?   I been tracking that L4L game the number 40 is producing.  Happy 4th to everyone!  CW4 you catchin any catfish tonight??? LoL

MINK

Mink ,

Caught a ice chest full today ... You would have enjoyed it !!

Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3186 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2012, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Mink ,

Caught a ice chest full today ... You would have enjoyed it !!

Free Food ya can't beat that CW4!  So do you marinade them and cook em on the grill or deep fry them sounds good.  Well Take 5 took my money again tonight but they will pay you just watch!!  Thumbs Up  Good luck tomorrow it would be great to hit on the 4th ... some one hit the Pick 10 game for $500K on Sunday night that lucky person. 

MINK 

Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12729 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2012, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Free Food ya can't beat that CW4!  So do you marinade them and cook em on the grill or deep fry them sounds good.  Well Take 5 took my money again tonight but they will pay you just watch!!  Thumbs Up  Good luck tomorrow it would be great to hit on the 4th ... some one hit the Pick 10 game for $500K on Sunday night that lucky person. 

MINK 

Mink ,

I marinade a few filets in a lemon Butter marinade , the fish over 12" I grill .. You will Win that JACKPOT very soon , Mink .. I will look for your picture on NY Lottery site with that Big Check ...

Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3186 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2012, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Mink ,

I marinade a few filets in a lemon Butter marinade , the fish over 12" I grill .. You will Win that JACKPOT very soon , Mink .. I will look for your picture on NY Lottery site with that Big Check ...

Yes CW4 on the NY lottery website standing with my idol Yolanda Vega...with that JUMBO check  .... wake me up I'm dreaming LOL! Enjoy the fish it is brain food!  Big Grin

MINK

United States
              Member #94616
              July 24, 2010
              4735 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2012, 6:06 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/3/12

02-21-24-28-34  Zilcho!!!

MINK

Zilcho for me too... I am loaded up on singles & teens, not twenty's....

even Mega I wiffed on, had 46 for PB and 45 comes out!!! 

taiwanlottery's avatar - bonesonfire
                Taichung
                Taiwan
                Member #114116
                July 24, 2011
                2384 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2012, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

One for July 4th

Good Luck!

06-12-13-27-35
                06-12-13-28-35
                06-12-27-28-35
                06-13-27-28-35
                12-13-27-28-35

Jack of all Games, Master of None!

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3186 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2012, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/4/12

22-24-28-31-37   HIGH!!! The 20's strike again!

MINK

Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12729 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2012, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Next 4 Draws :   07/02/12   thru    07/05/12

1 - 14 - 17 - 19 - 30
                                   1 - 14 - 17 - 19 - 37
                                   1 - 14 - 17 - 30 - 37
                                   1 - 14 - 19 - 30 - 37
                                   1 - 17 - 19 - 30 - 37
                                  14 - 17 - 19 - 30 - 37

NY Take 5 results for 7/4/12

22-24-28-31-37 

United States
                      Member #94616
                      July 24, 2010
                      4735 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2012, 5:18 am - IP Logged

The teens have gone cold - 4 teens have hit since 6/26!!!....

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                        NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3692 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2012, 6:53 am - IP Logged

MINK

I was tracking L4L too, but I had a problem with my PC and had to restore the HDD to fix it.  When I did that, I lost MS Excel, so I cant track it anymore unless I breakdown and buy another copy of Excel.

I went to the L4L website, and you're sure right about that 40....  I'd have seen that if I was still tracking it.

The wife and I went to Brooklyn yesterday, I had my PB and T5 playslips all filled out and ready to go, except I left 'em on the kitchen table!!!!  While driving in the car down to Brooklyn, I realized I forgot the slips, so I decided I'd just get some QP's.

We get to Brooklyn, park the car, and go to my son's apartment.  Then the four of us go out for lunch, and after lunch we start wandering around Brooklyn (it was HOT walking on those sidewalks) lookin' for a Lotto Joint.  But we dont find one!!  Lots of stores, deli's, you name it, except aint none of 'em got lotto.  "No problem" I say to myself, "I'll just stop in one of those gas stations on Flatbush Avenue that we passed comming in here".  Famous last words.  Aint no gas stations on the north side of Flatbush Ave when you're driving OUT of Brooklyn. They're all on the south side of Flatbush after you exit The BQE when your driving INTO Brooklyn.  Dont even THINK your gonna turn left to try to cross traffic to get into one of those gas stations. New York, New York, what a wonderful town..... 

I went out and bought my tix after we got back home.  Just checked 'em. I didnt have SQUAT for numbers. I dont know why I have such trouble tryin to buy tickets when I'm out of town.  Happened to me over in Connecticut last Spring too.  Got to the gas station too late to buy L4L....  They just shut off the terminal 10 minutes before I got there!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

mjoyg1123's avatar - candle
                          NYC
                          United States
                          Member #119024
                          November 13, 2011
                          826 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2012, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I was tracking L4L too, but I had a problem with my PC and had to restore the HDD to fix it.  When I did that, I lost MS Excel, so I cant track it anymore unless I breakdown and buy another copy of Excel.

I went to the L4L website, and you're sure right about that 40....  I'd have seen that if I was still tracking it.

The wife and I went to Brooklyn yesterday, I had my PB and T5 playslips all filled out and ready to go, except I left 'em on the kitchen table!!!!  While driving in the car down to Brooklyn, I realized I forgot the slips, so I decided I'd just get some QP's.

We get to Brooklyn, park the car, and go to my son's apartment.  Then the four of us go out for lunch, and after lunch we start wandering around Brooklyn (it was HOT walking on those sidewalks) lookin' for a Lotto Joint.  But we dont find one!!  Lots of stores, deli's, you name it, except aint none of 'em got lotto.  "No problem" I say to myself, "I'll just stop in one of those gas stations on Flatbush Avenue that we passed comming in here".  Famous last words.  Aint no gas stations on the north side of Flatbush Ave when you're driving OUT of Brooklyn. They're all on the south side of Flatbush after you exit The BQE when your driving INTO Brooklyn.  Dont even THINK your gonna turn left to try to cross traffic to get into one of those gas stations. New York, New York, what a wonderful town..... 

I went out and bought my tix after we got back home.  Just checked 'em. I didnt have SQUAT for numbers. I dont know why I have such trouble tryin to buy tickets when I'm out of town.  Happened to me over in Connecticut last Spring too.  Got to the gas station too late to buy L4L....  They just shut off the terminal 10 minutes before I got there!

GF,

Seems to me you have to check and re-check that you have all

your slips with you whenever you go out.

The gas stations are not good energy for you no matter where

they are located! Plus all that wasted gas and time

in this heat didn't make sense. A good lesson to be learned.

mjoyg

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2012, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

The teens have gone cold - 4 teens have hit since 6/26!!!....

yes they have kapla...

so do we stay with the twenties that have been hitting...or do you switch to the teens???

I like 21 at fib 1

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2012, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

yes they have kapla...

so do we stay with the twenties that have been hitting...or do you switch to the teens???

I like 21 at fib 1

In my normal numbers I have a bunch of teens, so got them covered.  Only have a couple of 20's but 21 is one of them! 

Page 109 of 871