Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13092 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by GiveFive.

Page 126 of 873
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2012, 4:22 am - IP Logged

Hey LB,

This is the first I am reading on the new stuff you all are trying. I have A.D.D. when it come to the forum, I just wonder around all the time. But from what I am reading and the tracking I saw you doing before I got pulled somewhere else you could easily put all people predicting numbers together and see what numbers come up the most and wheel them. You can wheel a 4/5in14 number set for 69 dollars. And with NY tier payout, you should be able to stay ahead provided we are not all completely wrong when the money actually gets played. Do it on paper first but I think you will see sizable profit.

Yes hopefully we will see sizable profits...since we now have our secret weapon...DEAD AIM!

Maybe we can get you and CW4 on a tandem bicycle...and me, JP and TW can push!!

And Mink can be the cheerleader...yelling..."Lets go Bronx Bombers...lets drop a moneybomb on cuomos head...go yankees!"

Feisty can just be feisty...and helka will cash the checks on the sly... "thank you for a numbers!"...and we can take the bike to CT...and pick up L4L tickets for G5...

now thats a plan...

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2012, 5:25 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/17/12

04-12-18-23-36 ....................ZIPPO

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

talk about REPEATING numbers ----

7/15/12 - 4 -6 23- 28 - 36   Crazy

taiwanlottery's avatar - bonesonfire
      Taichung
      Taiwan
      Member #114116
      July 24, 2011
      2384 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2012, 8:36 am - IP Logged

My string for today is 12 numbers as follows

5 9 11 13 18 19 25 26 29 32 33 35

Jack of all Games, Master of None!

Taichung
        Taiwan
        Member #114116
        July 24, 2011
        2384 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2012, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Power numbers

19 and 35

Taichung
          Taiwan
          Member #114116
          July 24, 2011
          2384 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2012, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Todays group string thusfar is

1 2 4 5 6 9 10 11 13 14 16 18 19 21 22 24 25 26 29 31 32 33 34 35 38 39

Wow thats 26 numbers already without your string LB

Taichung
            Taiwan
            Member #114116
            July 24, 2011
            2384 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2012, 8:58 am - IP Logged

If we need to cut it down, i have cut mine to 9 numbers

5 9 11 18 19 25 26 32 35

Taichung
              Taiwan
              Member #114116
              July 24, 2011
              2384 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2012, 9:18 am - IP Logged

I deserve many of these today Chair and Boxing

Ive been testing a new system for about 2-3 weeks now and my new system hit for jackpot today here in Taiwan but you know how the story goes....i didnt play.....I know, this sounds like the same story for many!!!

It would have been a 12 number string for jackpot

I played 2 days ago but not today as you all know well, you cant play these long strings everyday

But at least i know my system hit for jackpot

Does anyone have a good wheel for a 12 or 13 number string?

Thud

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3709 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2012, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Todays group string thusfar is

1 2 4 5 6 9 10 11 13 14 16 18 19 21 22 24 25 26 29 31 32 33 34 35 38 39

Wow thats 26 numbers already without your string LB

Geez!  I hate to do this with the string at 26... but I like what LB likes: 3 and 20

I could even go for 3 and 7

3 is at 7 skips, 7 is at 15, and 20 is at 3

In the last 39 drawings, 3 has hit 3 times, 7 hit 4 times, and 20 hit 7 times.  I get that data from the US Lotteries website, but they dont have every T5 drawings in their database.  They start at 1/1/1999 

LB is right, the 3/20 combo hasnt fallen this year, nor has 3/7. Both combo's like each other a lot. 3/7 last fell in late December. 

I dont have GH's A+ software, but that's going to change next week. I finally took the plunge. Only thing is I dont know how long it will take me to learn how to use it.  I bought it on the flashdrive which comes with MP3 files for an audio tutorial, so maybe that will speed up my learning curve.   I have The LMG, I've read it quite frequently, but I could see that I could put it to better use if I had A+.  I thought about using Excel to make some of the charts I saw in The LMG, but I dont have the time for that. 

PS to LB:  In L4L, the 40 is smokin' hot.  Too bad I aint been over to Ct lately.  Actually, I didnt know how hot the 40 was until Mink pointed it out to me.  About a month and a half ago, I lost my copy of Excel when I had to recover my HDD.  I just got Excel back, I updated the spread sheets I keep, and I saw what Mink was talkin' about with regard to the 40.  Gotta get over to Ct or even Mass.  I need an L4L fix bad!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Taichung
                  Taiwan
                  Member #114116
                  July 24, 2011
                  2384 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2012, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Geez!  I hate to do this with the string at 26... but I like what LB likes: 3 and 20

I could even go for 3 and 7

3 is at 7 skips, 7 is at 15, and 20 is at 3

In the last 39 drawings, 3 has hit 3 times, 7 hit 4 times, and 20 hit 7 times.  I get that data from the US Lotteries website, but they dont have every T5 drawings in their database.  They start at 1/1/1999 

LB is right, the 3/20 combo hasnt fallen this year, nor has 3/7. Both combo's like each other a lot. 3/7 last fell in late December. 

I dont have GH's A+ software, but that's going to change next week. I finally took the plunge. Only thing is I dont know how long it will take me to learn how to use it.  I bought it on the flashdrive which comes with MP3 files for an audio tutorial, so maybe that will speed up my learning curve.   I have The LMG, I've read it quite frequently, but I could see that I could put it to better use if I had A+.  I thought about using Excel to make some of the charts I saw in The LMG, but I dont have the time for that. 

PS to LB:  In L4L, the 40 is smokin' hot.  Too bad I aint been over to Ct lately.  Actually, I didnt know how hot the 40 was until Mink pointed it out to me.  About a month and a half ago, I lost my copy of Excel when I had to recover my HDD.  I just got Excel back, I updated the spread sheets I keep, and I saw what Mink was talkin' about with regard to the 40.  Gotta get over to Ct or even Mass.  I need an L4L fix bad!

Yes, its a long string this time so i have cut 3 numbers.

Im sure LB will revise the list

I think A+ is very useful! I have had it for about 3 months now and I didnt read any of the instructions and have not used everything. Maybe i should learn more to use it to its full potential.

But just from looking at each option and using the F1 for help, you can learn that way

I know enough of it to use it for what i need!

Taichung
                    Taiwan
                    Member #114116
                    July 24, 2011
                    2384 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2012, 9:36 am - IP Logged

I deserve many of these today Chair and Boxing

Ive been testing a new system for about 2-3 weeks now and my new system hit for jackpot today here in Taiwan but you know how the story goes....i didnt play.....I know, this sounds like the same story for many!!!

It would have been a 12 number string for jackpot

I played 2 days ago but not today as you all know well, you cant play these long strings everyday

But at least i know my system hit for jackpot

Does anyone have a good wheel for a 12 or 13 number string?

Thud

PS....Im using the same system for my NY picks

mjoyg1123's avatar - candle
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #119024
                      November 13, 2011
                      826 Posts
                      Posted: July 18, 2012, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Hey taiwaylottery..

Just saw your post. Your numbers hit in Taiwan. That right there is a beautiful thing.

Unfortunately you didn't play, but the rule of thumb is to TRY to keep them

in for "7" days. Thats thee magic number!! 

I've been playing QPs and nothing, sometimes I do put your D R E A M numbers in from

time and still nothing.

I tell ya, I used to always get "2" numbers alot, once "3" numbers alot, and "4" numbers once,

but I've been as dry as the Sahara Desert this past year. Hoping to break this dry spell soon. 

But I'm always wishing everyone luck and winnings everyday!

mjoyg

Taichung
                        Taiwan
                        Member #114116
                        July 24, 2011
                        2384 Posts
                        Posted: July 18, 2012, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Hey taiwaylottery..

Just saw your post. Your numbers hit in Taiwan. That right there is a beautiful thing.

Unfortunately you didn't play, but the rule of thumb is to TRY to keep them

in for "7" days. Thats thee magic number!! 

I've been playing QPs and nothing, sometimes I do put your D R E A M numbers in from

time and still nothing.

I tell ya, I used to always get "2" numbers alot, once "3" numbers alot, and "4" numbers once,

but I've been as dry as the Sahara Desert this past year. Hoping to break this dry spell soon. 

But I'm always wishing everyone luck and winnings everyday!

mjoyg

Hi Mjoyg1123!!

Yes, ive been testing a new system but the thing is i ( and most ), even with abbreviated wheels, cant play long strings everyday or even once a week. I always play 2 to 4 sets for 4 days though, so i cut my numbers down and it did give me 3 numbers once and money back on 1 ticket. 

I do agree in playing the numbers for longer periods and 7 days seems to be best.

Im flattered that you play my numbers sometimes and truly Hope they help you when you play them !!

Thanks again!! And Best of Luck to You and God Bless!

Taichung
                          Taiwan
                          Member #114116
                          July 24, 2011
                          2384 Posts
                          Posted: July 18, 2012, 10:39 am - IP Logged

talk about REPEATING numbers ----

7/15/12 - 4 -6 23- 28 - 36   Crazy

4 fell in Taiwan tonight also which was one of my picks !

also the 4 28 pair

Taiwans numbers tonight were 04 08 26 28 35

I had the first 3 numbers on my reduced sets for the 1- 3/5 and 1-money back

04 08 26 28 35 have skips of 0 7 5 1 4 for NY for tonight......for fun!

Taichung
                            Taiwan
                            Member #114116
                            July 24, 2011
                            2384 Posts
                            Posted: July 18, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Yes hopefully we will see sizable profits...since we now have our secret weapon...DEAD AIM!

And Mink can be the cheerleader...yelling..."Lets go Bronx Bombers...lets drop a moneybomb on cuomos head...go yankees!"

Feisty can just be feisty...and helka will cash the checks on the sly... "thank you for a numbers!"...and we can take the bike to CT...and pick up L4L tickets for G5...

now thats a plan...

This was quite funny!!!

Taichung
                              Taiwan
                              Member #114116
                              July 24, 2011
                              2384 Posts
                              Posted: July 18, 2012, 11:29 am - IP Logged

now thats a plan...

Page 126 of 873