Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13077 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by mrsd446.

Page 142 of 872
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12740 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2012, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Next 4 Draws :  07/24/12   thru     07/27/12

4 - 18 - 23 - 28 - 36

1 - 4 - 18 - 23 - 36
1 - 4 - 23 - 28 - 36

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3702 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2012, 4:28 am - IP Logged

GiveFive, you have some of the BEST stories here in LP - You can reply to ANY post and it will be funny ! 

And I gotta ask, does your daughter give you a hard time about playing Take 5, given the odds and her understanding of statisics.  (by the way I LUV statistics, about ANYTHING, you I would drive her nuts!)

Yeah Kap, ...she's a purist.  She gives me all that hooey about "The lottery is totally random, and that one set of 5 numbers has an equal chance of being drawn as any other set of 5 numbers." 

I know she's right.  But I dont care what she says.  I can see trends, and believe it or not, I've learned a TON just by reading this site.  And that didnt cost me a dime.  You dont wanna know what her college education cost. Why do you think I'm playin the' lottery?  And she's got a kid sister that's got three more years of college ahead of her.

Her comment about the 35 different sets of 5 numbers being drawn twice over the 20 year lifespan of T5 is this; That fact isn't statistically abnormal.  It's perfectly normal and will probably happen again fairly soon. That goes to shows you that there's an awful lot of "hidden" information about playing the lottery that the average lottery playin Joe (like me) doesnt know/understand. 

The folks here at LP, especially those posting in this forum, are far above the level of average lottery playin' Joe's. And that's no joke!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3702 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2012, 4:48 am - IP Logged

G5 and All who are interested a spreadsheet with the history of all the repeat Take 5 Quints... hope you all can read it I may have to tweak the spreadsheet.

MINK

Take 5 Quint history 1992-2012

Thanks Mink.

It is tough to read (it's small on my machine) but I get the drift of it.  It's showing both of the dates associated with those 35 sets of of repeaters.  I wondered if A+ would create a chart like it when you first posted just the 35 sets of quints themselves.

In and of itself, knowing that 35 times a set of 5 numbers was drawn twice in almost 5600 drawings (20 years) probably isnt all that useful.  At least not in terms of predicting tonites set of five.  Hell, I cant pick two winning numbers consistently.  Jackpot's other T5 forum proved that to me real quick.

Maybe I'm wrong about it's usefulness.  Am I??   You tell me.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3702 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2012, 6:37 am - IP Logged

Here we go guys...

The daughter is Manhattan bound today.  She's got a job interview in mid-town.  So I left her a buck on the kitchen table with 5 of The Cajuns numbers filled in on a T5 playslip that I left with the buck.

4 18 23 28 36

Gonna get me some of that good NYC luck and cash in BIG!!! 

taiwanlottery's avatar - bonesonfire
          Taichung
          Taiwan
          Member #114116
          July 24, 2011
          2384 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2012, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Here we go guys...

The daughter is Manhattan bound today.  She's got a job interview in mid-town.  So I left her a buck on the kitchen table with 5 of The Cajuns numbers filled in on a T5 playslip that I left with the buck.

4 18 23 28 36

Gonna get me some of that good NYC luck and cash in BIG!!! 

Good Luck! G5!!

Jack of all Games, Master of None!

taiwanlottery's avatar - bonesonfire
            Taichung
            Taiwan
            Member #114116
            July 24, 2011
            2384 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

My system picks for today

02 06 07 14 22 23 27

02-06-07-14-22
            02-06-07-14-23
            02-06-07-14-27
            02-06-07-22-23
            02-06-07-22-27
            02-06-07-23-27
            02-06-14-22-23
            02-06-14-22-27
            02-06-14-23-27
            02-06-22-23-27
            02-07-14-22-23
            02-07-14-22-27
            02-07-14-23-27
            02-07-22-23-27
            02-14-22-23-27
            06-07-14-22-23
            06-07-14-22-27
            06-07-14-23-27
            06-07-22-23-27
            06-14-22-23-27
            07-14-22-23-27

Jack of all Games, Master of None!

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3702 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2012, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Sticking with these two tonight especially the 33 got two partial QP's for tonight..........

05-14-25-33-39 12-14-19-30-33    GL everyone.

MINK

I see you were over in JP's new T5 forum Mink.  That first line of yours is a good lookin' pick.  I have one very similar to it for tonite.  8 15 22 33 37  Got it from The Cajun.

See,  I did some serious analysis while I was undergoing some serious psychoanalysis, and I can tell you a number in the teens hasnt been out in the second position in a dog's age. I figure there'll be a teen in the second slot followed by either two twenty's and a thirty, or one number in the twenty's and two numbers in the thirties.  It's been 4 weeks since we saw either of those 2 patterns. 

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                Watervliet, New York
                United States
                Member #1100
                February 2, 2003
                3192 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2012, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Sticking with these two tonight especially the 33 got two partial QP's for tonight..........

MINK

I see you were over in JP's new T5 forum Mink.  That first line of yours is a good lookin' pick.  I have one very similar to it for tonite.  8 15 22 33 37  Got it from The Cajun.

See,  I did some serious analysis while I was undergoing some serious psychoanalysis, and I can tell you a number in the teens hasnt been out in the second position in a dog's age. I figure there'll be a teen in the second slot followed by either two twenty's and a thirty, or one number in the twenty's and two numbers in the thirties.  It's been 4 weeks since we saw either of those 2 patterns. 

G5,

Dam* your getting Take 5 burnout are you really tracking by position doing that in the 3/4 digit game is hard as hell to track. Well if thats the case that 14 is prime to hit tonight in the 2nd position.  Did GH visit your mailbox today?  I am still trying to get the Quint spreadsheet to work.... a royal pain in the Ars!  Hope you daughter got your Take 5 ticket ya neva know!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Las Vegas, NV
                  United States
                  Member #44841
                  August 9, 2006
                  1749 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2012, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Wow, I see a whole lot of action has been going on in here.  GF I wish you good luck, but you know most of the big winners come from Upstate  Wink

Haven't had time to give T5 my full attention (been tryin to make some fast cash in the P3/4) so just been watching from the sidelines ... 

Good Luck Everyone!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                    Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3192 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2012, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Wow, I see a whole lot of action has been going on in here.  GF I wish you good luck, but you know most of the big winners come from Upstate  Wink

Haven't had time to give T5 my full attention (been tryin to make some fast cash in the P3/4) so just been watching from the sidelines ... 

Good Luck Everyone!

Hi Ms Feisty,

I miss you .........WE miss you!!!   Yeah we all were a little bold the other day and got reprimanded LOL! HI Todd!  So ya trying to win some coin out in VEGAS eh!  Good luck to ya!   Dam* I cannot even hit 3 numbers anymore it seems no matter how much number crunching I do.  CW4 is due to hit another JP soon waiting for his website to open up... want to try out his software if he markets it. 

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3702 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2012, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

G5,

Dam* your getting Take 5 burnout are you really tracking by position doing that in the 3/4 digit game is hard as hell to track. Well if thats the case that 14 is prime to hit tonight in the 2nd position.  Did GH visit your mailbox today?  I am still trying to get the Quint spreadsheet to work.... a royal pain in the Ars!  Hope you daughter got your Take 5 ticket ya neva know!

MINK

Well aint you just full of questions!

Yes, GH visited my mailbox today, and I sent you a PM about it, but I dont think it went through.

Yes, I do track T5 by position, I been doin it since 2009, I color code an Excel spreadsheet, and it's very easy for me to do it, so I've no idea why you say it's hard as heck!!!  But I probably aint doin it right... I like the 15 and 18 in the second slot.

The daughter...she's such a challenge... she said she looked all over but couldnt find a lotto joint in mid-town. I know she's full of donkey dust cuz I know of a store in Grand Central Terminal that has lotto.  I been there and bought tickets...she says she didnt see it.  I'll cut her some slack on that one cuz she was in a hurry to catch the 4:10 to Poughkeepsie.  I hope she got the job!

Las Vegas, NV
                        United States
                        Member #44841
                        August 9, 2006
                        1749 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2012, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ms Feisty,

I miss you .........WE miss you!!!   Yeah we all were a little bold the other day and got reprimanded LOL! HI Todd!  So ya trying to win some coin out in VEGAS eh!  Good luck to ya!   Dam* I cannot even hit 3 numbers anymore it seems no matter how much number crunching I do.  CW4 is due to hit another JP soon waiting for his website to open up... want to try out his software if he markets it. 

MINK

Hee hee hee, I didn't see that, will have to go back and read some of the pages I missed! Thanks for the sentiment.  Hey whatever you do, don't give up ... you know its just when you think "that's it, I'm done" or something crazy like that, that the numbers POP right out!  Plus you guys seem to be onto something so ... Smash  slam that MF'er! 

Good Luck tonight.

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3702 Posts
                          Posted: July 24, 2012, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Hee hee hee, I didn't see that, will have to go back and read some of the pages I missed! Thanks for the sentiment.  Hey whatever you do, don't give up ... you know its just when you think "that's it, I'm done" or something crazy like that, that the numbers POP right out!  Plus you guys seem to be onto something so ... Smash  slam that MF'er! 

Good Luck tonight.

Great googa-mooga Fiesty!!   Slam that WHAT????????

You wont be able to see what got us in trouble with Todd cuz he deleted it!

I just got A+ today, and I aint got a clue what the hell to do with it!!

Las Vegas, NV
                            United States
                            Member #44841
                            August 9, 2006
                            1749 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2012, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Great googa-mooga Fiesty!!   Slam that WHAT????????

You wont be able to see what got us in trouble with Todd cuz he deleted it!

I just got A+ today, and I aint got a clue what the hell to do with it!!

Oh boy, I just went back a few pages to see ... Anyway, that's GREAT!  I'm sure that with all of the stuff going on in here, plus between Mink or myself and the other GH users you'll have no problem catching on quickly.  I'll help you with anything I can so don't hesitate to ask.

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: July 24, 2012, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

MINK

' I can tell you a number in the teens hasnt been out in the second position in a dog's age" cool! here is my QP for tonight

3 12 18 29 36

notice the 2nd number is a TEEN!!! Thumbs Up

Page 142 of 872