Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13093 replies. Last post 7 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 227 of 873
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2012, 5:43 am - IP Logged

I wondered the same thing.  BUT the one time you DONT play any 'normal' numbers you play will hit!!! - LOL!

BINGO!!!! 

My normal Nascar numbers hit for $21 last night (3 of 5)

had 4-11-15

Dance

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3709 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2012, 6:43 am - IP Logged

BINGO!!!! 

My normal Nascar numbers hit for $21 last night (3 of 5)

had 4-11-15

Dance

Man!  I dont even know whose Rides those are!

I only know who drives The 8, The 24 and The 48......  but I aint no HMS fan!  I know The 14 too, but TS is an idiot.

Now that your rich Kap, maybe you could put some of that Sunoco racin' fuel in YOUR ride.  Course, you'd probably have to drive down to Pocono to get it.  Or maybe over to New Hampshire. 

Boogity Boogity Boogity!  Let's go racin' Kap!  I like Dee Dubya cuz he's the same age as me. Talks like he got a mouthfull of marbles though..

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
      Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3193 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2012, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 11/1/12

01-06-18-19-23

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12758 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2012, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Next 4 Draws :   11/02/12      thru    11/05/12

1 - 6 - 20 - 21 - 28
        3 - 11 - 14 - 20 - 28
        3 - 11 - 14 - 21 - 28
        3 - 11 - 14 - 21 - 38
        3 - 11 - 14 - 28 - 38
        3 - 14 - 18 - 21 - 38

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2012, 5:40 am - IP Logged

Man!  I dont even know whose Rides those are!

I only know who drives The 8, The 24 and The 48......  but I aint no HMS fan!  I know The 14 too, but TS is an idiot.

Now that your rich Kap, maybe you could put some of that Sunoco racin' fuel in YOUR ride.  Course, you'd probably have to drive down to Pocono to get it.  Or maybe over to New Hampshire. 

Boogity Boogity Boogity!  Let's go racin' Kap!  I like Dee Dubya cuz he's the same age as me. Talks like he got a mouthfull of marbles though..

Yea I was playing the top 5 drivers shortened the 48 to just the 4

I see the 1 finnally popped! - got 2 FP's

wonder if it will now start hitting alot since it has been missing - What?

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3709 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2012, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Yea I was playing the top 5 drivers shortened the 48 to just the 4

I see the 1 finnally popped! - got 2 FP's

wonder if it will now start hitting alot since it has been missing - What?

The 1 might start popping.  Now that has, I'm gonna play that strategy that I posted here last week.  I'm gonna buy one line for 7 days.  I'll have the 1 on the line, so if it does start popping, I'll have it covered for a week.  Then all I gotta do is pick 4 numbers correctly and I'll be.... well, I aint gonna be rich, but I'll have a few extra bucks in my pocket. 

Gail Howard says just because it popped after being missing for such a long time means nothing.  Gail says it needs to hit after being gone for a long time, then miss for a few days, and then hit again.  She says if a number does that, then that's a "true trend reversal."  OK Gail.  But I'm gonna do my own 7 day strategy thing anyway.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3709 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2012, 7:32 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 11/1/12

01-06-18-19-23

MINK

It doesnt look weird on the surface, but that's a strange line of winning numbers.  No wonder there was just one winner with a FP. 

I break down T5 into three groups of 13 numbers.  They are: 1 thru 13, 14 thru 26, and 27 thru 39. 

The winning line was 1 6 18 19 23, so the numbers are two from the range of 1 thru 13, three from the  range of 14 thru 26, and none from the range of 27 thru 39. (So the Group Distribution was 2-3-0) 

Group Distribution 2-3-0 has only 22,308 possible combinations of 5 numbers out of a total of 575,757 possible combinations.  It's drawn on an average of once every 26 drawings. So it's a very ugly line from a "Group Distribution" standpoint. 

But it dont matter how I break down the numbers, all ya gotta have is the right 5 numbers on your ticket.....

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                Watervliet, New York
                United States
                Member #1100
                February 2, 2003
                3193 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 11/2/12

03-08-12-25-38

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3709 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2012, 6:46 am - IP Logged

The 1 might start popping.  Now that has, I'm gonna play that strategy that I posted here last week.  I'm gonna buy one line for 7 days.  I'll have the 1 on the line, so if it does start popping, I'll have it covered for a week.  Then all I gotta do is pick 4 numbers correctly and I'll be.... well, I aint gonna be rich, but I'll have a few extra bucks in my pocket. 

Gail Howard says just because it popped after being missing for such a long time means nothing.  Gail says it needs to hit after being gone for a long time, then miss for a few days, and then hit again.  She says if a number does that, then that's a "true trend reversal."  OK Gail.  But I'm gonna do my own 7 day strategy thing anyway.

Last nights drawing: 3 8 12 25 38

Won a FP from the strategy in the post above, but obviously the 1 wasnt involved... had the 25 and 38.

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3709 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2012, 7:13 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 11/2/12

03-08-12-25-38

MINK

Look for numbers from the range of 26 to 35 coming out in tonights drawing.  No number from that range has been drawn since October 28th.   The 29 looks good with it having been drawn four times in the last 39 drawings. Also the 32 with it being a longshot skip of 15 drawings, out twice in the last 39.

I'd also play three numbers from the low range of 1 thru 20, and pick two from 26 thru 35 from the highside range of 21 thru 39. There's been five straight days of three numbers having been drawn from the low side bias. That should flip over tonite with three numbers coming from the high side bias.  From the low side I like the 11 with it being a two day skip, and it's only been out three times in the last 39 draws.  The 20 is a longshot skip at 11 days missing, and been out twice in the last 39 drawings.

Based upon the above, 1 11 20 29 32 might be a good line to play, but it does have two longshot skips in it, so you could substitute the 12 or 16 for the 20 and still have a nice line.

United States
                      Member #94616
                      July 24, 2010
                      4735 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2012, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Look for numbers from the range of 26 to 35 coming out in tonights drawing.  No number from that range has been drawn since October 28th.   The 29 looks good with it having been drawn four times in the last 39 drawings. Also the 32 with it being a longshot skip of 15 drawings, out twice in the last 39.

I'd also play three numbers from the low range of 1 thru 20, and pick two from 26 thru 35 from the highside range of 21 thru 39. There's been five straight days of three numbers having been drawn from the low side bias. That should flip over tonite with three numbers coming from the high side bias.  From the low side I like the 11 with it being a two day skip, and it's only been out three times in the last 39 draws.  The 20 is a longshot skip at 11 days missing, and been out twice in the last 39 drawings.

Based upon the above, 1 11 20 29 32 might be a good line to play, but it does have two longshot skips in it, so you could substitute the 12 or 16 for the 20 and still have a nice line.

Interesting how the 'wave' of numbers seems to run.  The low numbers were missing then they slowly come in 1 or 2 at a time like a wave .... I got nothing from last night.  But like your breakdown of where the next wave may start to form.  I cover many of the low numbers with my regular numbers, so I have that wave covered tonight.  I also like the high side bias idea.. hummmm

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3709 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2012, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Interesting how the 'wave' of numbers seems to run.  The low numbers were missing then they slowly come in 1 or 2 at a time like a wave .... I got nothing from last night.  But like your breakdown of where the next wave may start to form.  I cover many of the low numbers with my regular numbers, so I have that wave covered tonight.  I also like the high side bias idea.. hummmm

It all sounds good, but the truth is I took the concepts straight from the Lottery Master Guide, and applied it to T5.  I took it from The LMG and also the US Lotteries website.

All of the T5 "double singles" lately are killing me.  4 in a row......

Ya know what else I noticed?  I track New England's Lucky for Life game, it's got a 5/40 matrix and a sixth "Lucky Ball", and on it's 5/40 side the number patterns drawn look a lot like the way you see numbers appear in T5.  (ie usually a single drawn and also a number from the thirty's.)

I wonder why the way the same "waves" you spoke about that appear in T5, appear in a totally different game from another state.

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3709 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2012, 7:52 am - IP Logged

If you listen to a screwball like ME, then you'll be very sorry!

Play three numbers from the HIGHSIDE tonite, not the lowside like I wrote above.  There's been 5 straight drawings from the lowside, not the highside......  After re-reading my post, I see I contradicted myself right in it!

This is why I've never won a jackpot and probably never will.....

Whiskey Island
                            United States
                            Member #90216
                            April 24, 2010
                            12758 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2012, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

WINNING SET DRAWN

Take 5
                            Saturday, November 3, 2012
                                   11 14 22 25 39