Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13048 replies. Last post 10 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 38 of 870
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #44841
August 9, 2006
1749 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2012, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

For 4/26/12:

02-05-18-26-36
02-08-18-26-29
02-18-20-26-34
02-18-22-26-36
05-08-18-22-26
05-18-20-26-29
05-18-26-34-36
08-18-20-22-26
08-18-26-34-36
18-20-26-29-36
18-22-26-29-34

Good Luck Players!

1 - FP ... keeping this set for tomorrow 4/27/12.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2012, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

the nine is potentially in limbo...8 has a better chance to repeat...and the trend would be in my opinion stronger to move towards 7 than 9...

you better cover that 9 with the 8    just in case...i aint even really gonna bother with that 9...my opinion...

it would be better to be 4  8   as couple...

8  19  as couple...

when the 9 hits... i will play it...it might just hit five in a row!!

the nine should only be played as a trailer to 10 when the ten hits again...again my opinion...

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #127247
      April 26, 2012
      4 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2012, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

I got two QP's 

03 09 11 30 34

13 14 15 16 37 :P

Hopefully these Qp's give me something good

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2012, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

good luck berman!!  Welcome to Lottery Post!!!

Razz

NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #127247
          April 26, 2012
          4 Posts
          Posted: April 26, 2012, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks i dont think there's a better Forum out there then this one!! :-) Just found out about it i thought i was all along *Cough my parrents hate when they see lottery / scratch of ticket's on my desk* Lol

Las Vegas, NV
            United States
            Member #44841
            August 9, 2006
            1749 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2012, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks i dont think there's a better Forum out there then this one!! :-) Just found out about it i thought i was all along *Cough my parrents hate when they see lottery / scratch of ticket's on my desk* Lol

Welcome Berman.  Good Luck!

mjoyg1123's avatar - candle
              NYC
              United States
              Member #119024
              November 13, 2011
              826 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2012, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Hello mjoy...

You've come to the right place.  There are many very smart Take5 players here.  (I'm not one of them, but I am smart enough to read what they write. And just like Mink404ski, I didnt play Cajun's numbers the nite he nailed a JP.  Cajun is in Louisanna so he couldnt play, but he definitely did predict 5 out of 5 recently.)

At least you've hit four out of five...never has happened for me. 3 outta 5 is best I'ver ever seen. 

In addition to Take5, I play Sweet Million and Lotto, but not all that often, and not for much money.  I play SM maybe every other week or so, and Lotto when 2nd place gets big.  I'll play Powerball and Megamillions, but the jackpot's gotta be above 200 million before I'll plunk my money down. 

Good luck to you!

Hello GiveFive and Helka, too ..... Sad Wavey

I feel so blessed to be here.

Wow, how on Earth did Cajun nail those 5 numbers?

That is truly amazing. When was that by the way???

I'm gonna stick here for a while and try to help others with my intuition too!!!

Good luck all!

mjoyg

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12726 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2012, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Hello GiveFive and Helka, too ..... Sad Wavey

I feel so blessed to be here.

Wow, how on Earth did Cajun nail those 5 numbers?

That is truly amazing. When was that by the way???

I'm gonna stick here for a while and try to help others with my intuition too!!!

Good luck all!

mjoyg

Good Morning ,  mioyg1123

I predicited the Winning sets from my own System and theories on game play .   You can go back to page 30 in forum to see Predictions Posted all sets combinations for Predicition was a Winner .

Win  Often and Win Big ,

CajunWin4

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #119024
                  November 13, 2011
                  826 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2012, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning ,  mioyg1123

I predicited the Winning sets from my own System and theories on game play .   You can go back to page 30 in forum to see Predictions Posted all sets combinations for Predicition was a Winner .

Win  Often and Win Big ,

CajunWin4

That is great CajunWin..

I will go to page 30 and

check it out.

mjoyg

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #119024
                    November 13, 2011
                    826 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2012, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello mjoy...

You've come to the right place.  There are many very smart Take5 players here.  (I'm not one of them, but I am smart enough to read what they write. And just like Mink404ski, I didnt play Cajun's numbers the nite he nailed a JP.  Cajun is in Louisanna so he couldnt play, but he definitely did predict 5 out of 5 recently.)

At least you've hit four out of five...never has happened for me. 3 outta 5 is best I'ver ever seen. 

In addition to Take5, I play Sweet Million and Lotto, but not all that often, and not for much money.  I play SM maybe every other week or so, and Lotto when 2nd place gets big.  I'll play Powerball and Megamillions, but the jackpot's gotta be above 200 million before I'll plunk my money down. 

Good luck to you!

Hey GF,

Just a note, someone hit SM last night... wow thats rare..

Good luck tonight!

mjoyg

Las Vegas, NV
                      United States
                      Member #44841
                      August 9, 2006
                      1749 Posts
                      Posted: April 27, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

we had a winner for 250,000 at the store i always go too!!  i hope it wasn't me because i lost all my tickets!! (or they are under the bed)  How about this rain??  They say its a noreaster but i dont remember that in the forecast, the guy at the BP locked the door so i had to stand out in the rain...i gotta find a better store...i am so annoyed with most clerks that i gotta drive/ride my bike a mile, to a different store...

free plays?  i got two tonite...played 11 12 14 31 32...i dont know why i had an aversion to play the 1, i coulda got three numbers...

oh well...i hate free plays...dont know what to do with them...

he mink i will sell you two free plays for a dollar, how about it?

P.S. you sure got a strong resemblance to that james hetfield guy...

What were you sayin about not knowing what to do with your freeplays ...

Last night's "sole" winner got it on a freeplay!

Bet you'll rethink that statement now huh?

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                        NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3690 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2012, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

@GF

You are a riot!  Your posts crack me up ... Sorry to bust your bubble, but the "10" is gonna play tonight, then the "9" will follow ... Good Luck!

Wink

P.S. I gotta come back to NY for a visit. I miss all the sarcasm and brashness ... a quick summertime visit should be the fix I need.  Its too Mayberry where I live now ... 

Thanks Feisty.

I do try to keep a sense of humor when it comes to all things lottery.  Ya know, it aint easy throwin away all those losing tickets.  I've had people that tell me that they played the lottery for years and never won anything.   Patience is the key so they say.  I play for the fun of it, but the truth is I really would like to know what it feels like to win a Take5 jackpot. 

I know I wont get rich playing Take5, and if I was fortunate enough to win a nice chunk of change, I'm not too sure how I'd spend it.  I guess I'd pay off some debts we have. (car loan)  I do think I'd treat my wife to a nice vacation in Hawaii. She works very hard and she deserves it.  I'm retired from a large Fortune 500 corporation. (32 years with them, you've heard of them, everybody has, but I'd rather not say anymore about them because they dumped me 3 years ago. I was well aware that I could be laid off at any time, and I was hoping it wouldnt happen while I had two kids in college, but it did. My job was sent overseas to India and I was shown the door.)  I shouldnt complain, far worse things have happened to many good people that did nothing to deserve something tragic happening to them. 

I'm currently working at a lousy paying "retirement job" because I'm not yet ready to fully retire, but that's not too far away. I started an office lottery pool.  We play Mega or PB when it gets big.  I psyche 'em all up!!  I promise 'em "We're gonna win this time!"  They all think I'm nuts too, but we laugh like hell, so it's all good.  GF

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                          NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3690 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2012, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Hey GF,

Just a note, someone hit SM last night... wow thats rare..

Good luck tonight!

mjoyg

Geat Googa-mooga mjoy!!!

Too bad it wasnt me.  (or you)

SM has lousy ticket sales, they only sell about 10% of the total number of possible combinations, so that leaves 90% of them unsold.  That's why the rare jackpots. 

After I win SM, when Yolanda Vega hands me that big check, I'm gonna grab her and put a huge smacker on her cheek!  All them paparazzi's will be firin' their cameras left and right. Flash bulbs will be goin' off everywhere!  Hope Yolanda doesnt mind....

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NYC
                            United States
                            Member #119024
                            November 13, 2011
                            826 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Geat Googa-mooga mjoy!!!

Too bad it wasnt me.  (or you)

SM has lousy ticket sales, they only sell about 10% of the total number of possible combinations, so that leaves 90% of them unsold.  That's why the rare jackpots. 

After I win SM, when Yolanda Vega hands me that big check, I'm gonna grab her and put a huge smacker on her cheek!  All them paparazzi's will be firin' their cameras left and right. Flash bulbs will be goin' off everywhere!  Hope Yolanda doesnt mind....

Thats too funny GF,

I don't play SM.. (or hardly ever) not

interested in that game..

Take 5 is so much better because

Theres no paparazzi, and cameras, etc.

Can't deal with that.

MJ

Brooklyn
                              United States
                              Member #111446
                              May 26, 2011
                              259 Posts