Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13063 replies. Last post 19 minutes ago by sam9009.

Page 572 of 871
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #136265
December 7, 2012
489 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2015, 2:44 am - IP Logged

congrats Cw4 and all winners

GO RED WINGS

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #113973
    July 20, 2011
    13053 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2015, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

MrsD    I like your "SETS" lol  hmmm dreaming of some 30'S eh girl!   Man I wish I was 30 again lol  I must be dreaming.  But yes been a lot of average numbers and not to many 30's lately so something gotta give here  CW4 has mostly low numba's  you almost never post the same numba's I do so your software must be on to something.  CW4 how is your website doing?  OK lets see if anyone is in the money...............good  " Smart Luck" to everyone!

MINK

Thanks Mink!  I just wish NYL liked them also!  LOL..     I'm running a wheel tonight of high numbers since the low bias is at a +12.  I will be back later with my plays just as soon as I set them up!

CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS LAST NIGHT!!!!   WTG CW4!!! 

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3695 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2015, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

This post is about playing strategy.  I'm changing my playing strategy, or how I approach playing T5.

I've noticed that most of the regulars that post in this forum play Take5 the same way I do.  What I mean by that comment is that the posters usually pick a new set of numbers to play for each nite's drawing.  One exception might be Loose Change as he sometimes posts that he's playing a set that he had previously played.

Tonite I did something different than I normally do.  You might recall that one week ago last night, I had three winning numbers on two separate lines on the same ticket.  I lifted the numbers that I won with straight off of Lotto Stats' "Best Sets" page. And as a result of what happened, I think a point I have read many times in both Lotto News and Lotto Stats finally sunk in on me. It says the following at the bottom of the Best Sets page "The number sets for Take5 should be played consistently, for at least six to eight drawings!"

The lottery pro's all say it in their columns.  And that is: "Choose a set of 16 numbers and stick with them for a few weeks."

So tonite, when I bought my ticket, I took my numbers from Lotto Stats' Best Sets page, and played five lines for seven days.  Doing so cost me 35 bucks, but it forced me to stick with a set of numbers for a week. Playing the same numbers for one week is something that I rarely do. Because I don't stick with one set of numbers for a few weeks, I think that's the reason why I typically hit 3 numbers about once a month, but I never do any better than that.  I'd like to change that!  I'd like to know what it's like to hit multiple three baggers more frequently, or dare I even say hit a 4 bagger??? 

Next week, I'm gonna do it again;  I'll buy five lines for seven days, using T5 numbers from either Lotto News or Lotto Stats.  We'll see if it makes any difference, wont we?   G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
        Member #136265
        December 7, 2012
        489 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2015, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Playing same numbers plus I have fp from last night didn't even look at it.

2 4 28 35 37

10 12 16 17 23

10 12 16 24 28

10 12 16 35 37

Good luck to all

GO RED WINGS

Brooklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #113973
          July 20, 2011
          13053 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2015, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

This post is about playing strategy.  I'm changing my playing strategy, or how I approach playing T5.

I've noticed that most of the regulars that post in this forum play Take5 the same way I do.  What I mean by that comment is that the posters usually pick a new set of numbers to play for each nite's drawing.  One exception might be Loose Change as he sometimes posts that he's playing a set that he had previously played.

Tonite I did something different than I normally do.  You might recall that one week ago last night, I had three winning numbers on two separate lines on the same ticket.  I lifted the numbers that I won with straight off of Lotto Stats' "Best Sets" page. And as a result of what happened, I think a point I have read many times in both Lotto News and Lotto Stats finally sunk in on me. It says the following at the bottom of the Best Sets page "The number sets for Take5 should be played consistently, for at least six to eight drawings!"

The lottery pro's all say it in their columns.  And that is: "Choose a set of 16 numbers and stick with them for a few weeks."

So tonite, when I bought my ticket, I took my numbers from Lotto Stats' Best Sets page, and played five lines for seven days.  Doing so cost me 35 bucks, but it forced me to stick with a set of numbers for a week. Playing the same numbers for one week is something that I rarely do. Because I don't stick with one set of numbers for a few weeks, I think that's the reason why I typically hit 3 numbers about once a month, but I never do any better than that.  I'd like to change that!  I'd like to know what it's like to hit multiple three baggers more frequently, or dare I even say hit a 4 bagger??? 

Next week, I'm gonna do it again;  I'll buy five lines for seven days, using T5 numbers from either Lotto News or Lotto Stats.  We'll see if it makes any difference, wont we?   G5

Hey g5!

I did the exact same thing today.  I have 13 lines in for the next 5 days.  I also have a bunch of lines in for tonight from cashing in some free plays.   Now I can concentrate more on the pick 10!  LOL 

I also just picked up the new issue of Lotto Stats.   Time to get studying!!! 

GOOD LUCK tonight to ALL players!!!!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
            Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3186 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2015, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Sheldon Silver's Take 5 results for 1/22/15

02-04-17-18-29

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3695 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2015, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Sheldon Silver's Take 5 results for 1/22/15

02-04-17-18-29

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

LOL!!! 

The Mink-Man kicks Shelly Silver's A$$!! 

Not to mention Preet Bharara is gonna do the same thing to poor Sheldon.  Know who Preet is?  He's The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York.  (He's a Federal Prosecutor who doesn't like corrupt politicians)

So long Shelly!  Soon you'll be a Yardbird in The Big House.  Preet's gonna see to it.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
                Member #136265
                December 7, 2012
                489 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2015, 2:56 am - IP Logged

first two numbers than nothing. Congrats to all u winners. thrifty hope you is missing in action. Just playing same. Numbers. Enjoy ur day

GO RED WINGS

United States
                  Member #136265
                  December 7, 2012
                  489 Posts
                  Posted: January 23, 2015, 8:51 am - IP Logged

if you notice the time on my last post you'll see why its not right LOL meant to say Thrifty hope you are ok.

playing same numbers. have agreat day everyone

GO RED WINGS

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12733 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2015, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

7 - 12 - 15 - 30 - 31

United States
                      Member #136265
                      December 7, 2012
                      489 Posts
                      Posted: January 23, 2015, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

hey won 50$ on royal riches hope it continues

GO RED WINGS

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                        Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3186 Posts
                        Posted: January 23, 2015, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 1/23/15

06-14-16-19-35

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Brooklyn, NY
                          United States
                          Member #113973
                          July 20, 2011
                          13053 Posts
                          Posted: January 23, 2015, 11:42 pm - IP Logged
                          Jan. 23, Winning Numbers
                          6. 14. 16. 19. 35.

CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS!!!

HMMMM  ONLY 1 HIGH NUMBER.   THEY CAN'T HOLD OUT MUCH LONGER CAN THEY????

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3695 Posts
                            Posted: January 24, 2015, 3:02 am - IP Logged
                            Jan. 23, Winning Numbers
                            6. 14. 16. 19. 35.

CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS!!!

HMMMM  ONLY 1 HIGH NUMBER.   THEY CAN'T HOLD OUT MUCH LONGER CAN THEY????

The thirty's have been the weakest group all month and still are with just 21 hits.  (Compare that to the tens with 36  hits.  The tens will be the first to 40 hits in January, and will be the number group with the most hits for the month.)

It's the 32, 33 & 34... they have yet to pop this month.  G5

United States
                              Member #136265
                              December 7, 2012
                              489 Posts
                              Posted: January 24, 2015, 9:27 am - IP Logged

I ran the lotto pro  and its  giving 6 17 29  33 high play. good luck to all playing same numbers enjoy ur Saturday hope it's warmer where you are then here.

GO RED WINGS

Page 572 of 871