Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13048 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 598 of 870
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3690 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2015, 10:32 am - IP Logged

It's probably no secret that I like studying the numbers.  I've become a "Numbers Junkie" and I have to say I enjoy it.  Fortunately for me, being addicted to studying the numbers hasn't spilled over into me becoming addicted to playing the lottery.  A gambling addiction's a very serious thing.  I play responsibly, I never bet more than I can afford to lose.  But I can see how easily someone could get addicted to any kind of gambling.

Today, The Mrs and I are driving over to Connecticut to do some grocery shopping.  While we're at Stew Leonard's, I'm gonna get two CT 50/50 raffle tickets.  The drawing is next Wednesday, and as things stand right now there's $65,000 to be had. One week from today, me and The MRS are off on a lonnnnnnnnnng road trip.  I think we'll pass thru six or seven states. I'm gonna get a lottery ticket in each one we're in... even Washington DC. Well, maybe not DC.  We'll be driving on the Beltway going around DC, and if they aint got a gas station selling Lotto on The Beltway, it aint gonna happen cuz we aint stoppin' in DC. So The Old Fool G5'er is gonna disappear for a while. 

BUT!! Maybe NOT!  She's bringing her work laptop along... If I can get my hands on that baby, I'll post updates on where we are, where we're goin' and how much lotto tix I bought.   But it aint gonna be easy gettin' that laptop away from her.  First of all she's gonna know I want it because she's gotta swipe her finger over that stupid fingerprint reader on it.  That's so it will boot up.  If it aint her fingerprint, then that sucker don't wanna know ya, and it wont even boot up.  I HATE that!!  That laptop of hers is slicker than shirt!  And she always asks me why I want to logon to it. If I tell her I wanna go on The Web, she starts in with "You know that's my company's machine and that THEY DON'T ALLOW PEOPLE WHO DON'T WORK FOR THEM TO USE IT!"  Yeah yeah yeah!  GIMME THAT!   

Back to me studying the numbers and bein' a numbers junkie.  It's a hobby that I'd never have imagined that I develop or get into as much as I have.  I do it because I'm lookin' for an edge of some kind so as to be able to win some serious cash. I dunno if that's ever gonna happen, but hell, I'll give my best shot anyway.  I post some of things about what I've learned since I got into it with the hope that maybe somebody will read what I've written and use it to win big!   I do have to give credit where credit is due though.  I learned so much by being a Lotto News/Lotto Stats subscriber.  It was Urb Kress that really showed me how to look at the numbers in a meaningful way.  Before I started reading Urb's columns, I was just another idiot staring at a spreadsheet wondering "Just what the eff am I gonna do with this thing?"   Gotta say too that with the widespread use of PC's, The Internet, and some cool commercial Lottery software for sale, I've learned things about Take5 and the lottery in general that I could never have learned in the 1980's.  Aint life grand?  g5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #136265
    December 7, 2012
    489 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2015, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

playing same numbers: plus 4 fps

01 02 03 04 07

01 03 08 12 36

01 03 08 28 37

01 03 22 33 35

02 03 04 08 33

02 03 12 35 37

02 03 22 28 36

03 04 12 22 37

03 04 28 35 36

03 07 08 22 35

03 07 12 28 33

03 07 33 36 37

GO RED WINGS

United States
      Member #136265
      December 7, 2012
      489 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2015, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

It's probably no secret that I like studying the numbers.  I've become a "Numbers Junkie" and I have to say I enjoy it.  Fortunately for me, being addicted to studying the numbers hasn't spilled over into me becoming addicted to playing the lottery.  A gambling addiction's a very serious thing.  I play responsibly, I never bet more than I can afford to lose.  But I can see how easily someone could get addicted to any kind of gambling.

Today, The Mrs and I are driving over to Connecticut to do some grocery shopping.  While we're at Stew Leonard's, I'm gonna get two CT 50/50 raffle tickets.  The drawing is next Wednesday, and as things stand right now there's $65,000 to be had. One week from today, me and The MRS are off on a lonnnnnnnnnng road trip.  I think we'll pass thru six or seven states. I'm gonna get a lottery ticket in each one we're in... even Washington DC. Well, maybe not DC.  We'll be driving on the Beltway going around DC, and if they aint got a gas station selling Lotto on The Beltway, it aint gonna happen cuz we aint stoppin' in DC. So The Old Fool G5'er is gonna disappear for a while. 

BUT!! Maybe NOT!  She's bringing her work laptop along... If I can get my hands on that baby, I'll post updates on where we are, where we're goin' and how much lotto tix I bought.   But it aint gonna be easy gettin' that laptop away from her.  First of all she's gonna know I want it because she's gotta swipe her finger over that stupid fingerprint reader on it.  That's so it will boot up.  If it aint her fingerprint, then that sucker don't wanna know ya, and it wont even boot up.  I HATE that!!  That laptop of hers is slicker than shirt!  And she always asks me why I want to logon to it. If I tell her I wanna go on The Web, she starts in with "You know that's my company's machine and that THEY DON'T ALLOW PEOPLE WHO DON'T WORK FOR THEM TO USE IT!"  Yeah yeah yeah!  GIMME THAT!   

Back to me studying the numbers and bein' a numbers junkie.  It's a hobby that I'd never have imagined that I develop or get into as much as I have.  I do it because I'm lookin' for an edge of some kind so as to be able to win some serious cash. I dunno if that's ever gonna happen, but hell, I'll give my best shot anyway.  I post some of things about what I've learned since I got into it with the hope that maybe somebody will read what I've written and use it to win big!   I do have to give credit where credit is due though.  I learned so much by being a Lotto News/Lotto Stats subscriber.  It was Urb Kress that really showed me how to look at the numbers in a meaningful way.  Before I started reading Urb's columns, I was just another idiot staring at a spreadsheet wondering "Just what the eff am I gonna do with this thing?"   Gotta say too that with the widespread use of PC's, The Internet, and some cool commercial Lottery software for sale, I've learned things about Take5 and the lottery in general that I could never have learned in the 1980's.  Aint life grand?  g5

I hope. U have/had a good trip. I too love studying it,it gives me relief from my stressful job I had a heart attack a few years ago and doc said to find a hobby. I thought what can I do. I never played any kind of lotto numbers until then (I'm in my mid 50-s) I tried all the games but the take 5 was the only one that I enjoyed. I have never played this many numbers this long. I,m going back to afew I just thought I would try it for march.

GO RED WINGS

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
        Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3186 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2015, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

OK Folks going with a balanced wheel and not a Power Ball wheel just trying a little different strategy.  Been playing 2 or 3 Power Numba's and only getting one and nothing else..........this has got to stop.  I am going to hit a Take 5 JP if it kills me .LOL!   I have a good feeling about these 18 numbas tonight we shall see G5 don't play these you will jinx me LOL only kidding.  Good luck tonight!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3690 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2015, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

I hope. U have/had a good trip. I too love studying it,it gives me relief from my stressful job I had a heart attack a few years ago and doc said to find a hobby. I thought what can I do. I never played any kind of lotto numbers until then (I'm in my mid 50-s) I tried all the games but the take 5 was the only one that I enjoyed. I have never played this many numbers this long. I,m going back to afew I just thought I would try it for march.

Thanks 'Change.   We're leaving on our road trip Saturday the 21st.

As for me, I kind of accidentally fell into studying the numbers.  I used to work with a guy who was a programmer.  He had written code at home on his own PC which analyzed the T5 numbers. (this was back when T5 was a once or twice per week game.)  Long story short, he hit a $72,000 T5 jackpot.

When it happened, I didn't know about the programming work he had done at home.  I just assumed he got very lucky.  It was at a later point in time that I found out about his home grown PC program.  So one day I asked him about it.  He didn't go into much detail about it, other than to say "There are patterns in the numbers and my program identifies them." 

Patterns in the numbers??  I wondered what exactly he meant by that.  So I built myself an Excel spreadsheet full of past T5 results that I downloaded from The NY Lottery's website and started looking for "patterns".  I didn't see anything, but then, at the time, I didn't even know what to look for.  So I turned to Google looking for lottery types of info.  Google lead me to a lot of websites (The Lottery Post being one of them) and from there I really started learning.  And I learned a lot too.  The more I learned, the more I liked studying the numbers. I also noticed that I was definitely winning more FP's and 3-baggers than I ever had.  So I knew there was something to what that programmer told me. 

Then I eventually bought A+, and last year, I subscribed to Lotto News.  And after all of that, here I am, still never having won a 4-bagger!  So you tell me, has studying the numbers been just a waste of time or was it worth it?  I think it was worth it.  I may never hit a 4 or 5-bagger, but I've enjoyed myself.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3690 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2015, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

OK Folks going with a balanced wheel and not a Power Ball wheel just trying a little different strategy.  Been playing 2 or 3 Power Numba's and only getting one and nothing else..........this has got to stop.  I am going to hit a Take 5 JP if it kills me .LOL!   I have a good feeling about these 18 numbas tonight we shall see G5 don't play these you will jinx me LOL only kidding.  Good luck tonight!

MINK

Ya got nuthin to worry about Mink.  I cant play 'em tonite. 

We drove over to Connecticut this afternoon and I bought four CT 50/50 SuperDraw raffle tickets.   "One lucky ticket will win 50% of total sales" is what it says on the ticket.  Four of those babies cost me 20 bucks, so there's no T5 for me tonite.  G5

As a matter of fact, there wont be any T5 for me for most of this week as a result of buying those tickets.  I was only gonna buy two, but then I realized that the drawing is next Wednesday, and I wont be back in Connecticut until May when our daughter graduates college.  So I pulled out that twenty I've been hoarding in my wallet  and said to the young lady "Could I please have four 50/50 raffle tickets?"  She said "Twenty dollars" and I forked it over to her.

Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3186 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2015, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

G5 you are a traitor like Demarco Murray leaving the state for mo money lol!!!     Man oh man I was hoping he stayed but the Feagles paid him big bucks.  I hope you hit some big ones on those raffle tickets New Yawk Lottery is about due for those raffle tickets again those were $10 dollah's a pop and yup did not win a <snip> thing.  I know you don't play the 3-4 digit games but a few days ago on BONUS day/night the 000 popped paid out $600 instead of $500 and normally the NYL puts a cap on the payout $5million but it paid out well over $6million dollahs and not sure why.  In the Win 4 game the most popular always sold out number 4071 came out on BONUS day and the NYL took another killing but I have no sympathy for Cuomo's lottery not one bit they owe us players everyday! 

MINK

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3690 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2015, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

G5 you are a traitor like Demarco Murray leaving the state for mo money lol!!!     Man oh man I was hoping he stayed but the Feagles paid him big bucks.  I hope you hit some big ones on those raffle tickets New Yawk Lottery is about due for those raffle tickets again those were $10 dollah's a pop and yup did not win a <snip> thing.  I know you don't play the 3-4 digit games but a few days ago on BONUS day/night the 000 popped paid out $600 instead of $500 and normally the NYL puts a cap on the payout $5million but it paid out well over $6million dollahs and not sure why.  In the Win 4 game the most popular always sold out number 4071 came out on BONUS day and the NYL took another killing but I have no sympathy for Cuomo's lottery not one bit they owe us players everyday! 

MINK

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Mink,  I was reading the online New York Post the other day when I spotted a headline that said "Jerry Jones reacts to loss of DeMarco Murray" 

I practically jumped out of my chair when I saw it cuz my immediate reaction was "GREAT!  Now The Jints don't have to face Murray twice a year!!"  Can you imagine how deflated I felt when I read in the article that Demarco had landed with the Iggles......  I thought Philly was absolutely nuts when I read they traded LeSean McCoy to Buffalo.  Now I know why they did it.  And they got rid of Nick Foles in exchange for Sam Bradford!  The Pokes and The G-Men gonna have their work cut out for them when Philly comes to town.

And now here's Mr. Numbers Junkie with another interesting but worthless T5 fun fact! 

I was going thru A+ month by month (and if you have A+, then you know how tedious that is) looking to see if any number had ever hit more than 11 times in any given month of any given year.  It has happened. It happened in the month of April, but I forgot which year.  The 7 hit 12 times in April of I think 2010.  I could go back and try to find which year it was, but that takes too long.  I doubt there's ever been a month where a number hit 13 times.   12 hits in one month is absolutely smokin' it.  It's unheard of, extremely rare.  In the vast majority of months, the number that's the top hitter has 8 hits.  Signed Mr Numbers Junkie

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3690 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2015, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Mink-Man! 

I'm tired of all this lottery talk, so I'm going waaaaaaaaay off topic!

Do you remember a kids show on TV called "Andy's Gang" with "Froggy The Gremlin"?  It starred Andy Devine.  Andy used to look at a clock and say "Plunk your magic twanger Froggy!" and the top of the clock exploded with a big puff of smoke and Froggy appeared!  He'd say "Hiya Kids! Hiya hiya!"

I saw Froggy on You Tube last week and nearly pee'd my pants laughing.  A guy with a tuba came on stage to give a lecture to the kids in the audience about playing the tuba.  Froggy lit a stick of dynamite and put it in the top of the tuba!!!  Then it blew up!!  When the smoke cleared the tuba was shredded to bits and the guy had all black marks all over his face!  He turned and tried to grab Froggy off the top of the clock but Froggy disappeared in a big puff of smoke!!  Those were the days, weren't they Mink?  Black and white TV, Froggy, and Rocky and Bullwinkle too.  Boris Badenov and Natasha Nogoodnik. 

Forty years, where'd they go? 

Forty years, I don't know.  G5 

Gonna be fun goin down south next week.  Got us a Sirius satellite radio in the wife's Ford Explorer.  Maybe I can catch an episode of Rocky and Bullwinkle.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12726 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2015, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

New York (NY) Take 5 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
                    Sat, Mar 14, 201506-07-30-35-37?

Whiskey Island
                      United States
                      Member #90216
                      April 24, 2010
                      12726 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2015, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Next 3  Draws

2 - 6 - 12 - 26 - 32
                      2 - 6 - 12 - 26 - 34
                      2 - 6 - 12 - 28 - 32
                      2 - 6 - 12 - 28 - 34
                      2 - 6 - 12 - 32 - 34
                      2 - 6 - 26 - 28 - 32
                      2 - 6 - 26 - 28 - 34
                      2 - 6 - 26 - 32 - 34
                      2 - 6 - 28 - 32 - 34
                      2 - 12 - 26 - 28 - 32
                      2 - 12 - 26 - 28 - 34
                      2 - 12 - 26 - 32 - 34
                      2 - 12 - 28 - 32 - 34
                      2 - 26 - 28 - 32 - 34
                      6 - 12 - 26 - 28 - 32
                      6 - 12 - 26 - 28 - 34
                      6 - 12 - 26 - 32 - 34
                      6 - 12 - 28 - 32 - 34

New York (NY) Take 5 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
                      Sat, Mar 14, 201506-07-30-35-37?

Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3186 Posts
                        Posted: March 14, 2015, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 3/14/15

06-07-30-35-37

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

United States
                          Member #136265
                          December 7, 2012
                          489 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2015, 3:11 am - IP Logged

3 qps had 3 of the numbers but not on same line. Well done to you who hit for some cash.

GO RED WINGS

Whiskey Island
                            United States
                            Member #90216
                            April 24, 2010
                            12726 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2015, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Next  3   Draws

4 - 7 - 17 - 21 - 32
                            4 - 7 - 18 - 21 - 32
                            4 - 7 - 21 - 32 - 37
                            4 - 7 - 21 - 32 - 38
                            6 - 7 - 8 - 21 - 37
                            6 - 7 - 8 - 21 - 38
                            6 - 8 - 18 - 32 - 38
                            7 - 8 - 17 - 18 - 32
                            7 - 8 - 17 - 21 - 32
                            7 - 8 - 17 - 32 - 37
                            7 - 8 - 17 - 32 - 38

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3690 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2015, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Don't know if anybody has noticed it or not, but the tens have been very weak this month.  As of last night, 65 balls have been drawn.  Here's how the number groups break down;

Units       18

Tens          8

Twenty's  21

Thirty's     18

To me, the above says opportunity's knockin' because I think that the dam is gonna burst for the tens very soon.  In the 13 drawings held this month, not once has there been a drawing with more than 1 member of the tens number group drawn.  In 5 of the 13 drawings, no number from the tens was even drawn. (The last 3 consecutive drawings did not see a number from the tens)  Things cant and wont stay that way..."it all evens out"...

So I'm loading up on the tens for the next few weeks..  How about you?? G5

Now hear this!  Now hear this!

No tens again last nite....  opportunity's knockin'.....

The units, twenty's and thirty's are all at 20/21 hits.  The ten's are at less than half of that with 8.

That aint right...very un-balanced..... The ten's are comin' and with a vengeance!  G5

Page 598 of 870