Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13093 replies. Last post 20 minutes ago by CajunWin4.

Page 78 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3709 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2012, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Hey GF, I say go for it!  I mean the Powerball!  That's perfect timing behind your win ... as for my sister, well she's such a tightwad I think even Vinnie would be shakin his head all the way back to da Bronx ... waste of good energy! No Nod

Here's wishing you GREAT luck tonight!  I have a whole $2 in for tonight's draw ... gotta be in it to win it!

I DID go for it Fiesty!

And am I glad I did cuz I hit "the powerball only!"  (14)

Normally that's good for 3 bucks, but cuz I never play "The Ball" without The Power Play slammed on, it was good for $12!!

Here's sumthin' interesting.  Somebody in Syracuse hit 5 numbers for a cool Mill.  But it says on a "FP".  I dont get that.  What's a FP in PB?

1Second5 of 5$1,000,000.00
Winning Counties: ONONDAGA (FP),
Retailer Locations:
  • FAR EAST & ASIAN GROCERY , 924 N TOWNSEND ST , SYRACUSE

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Las Vegas, NV
    United States
    Member #44841
    August 9, 2006
    1749 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2012, 11:49 am - IP Logged

I DID go for it Fiesty!

And am I glad I did cuz I hit "the powerball only!"  (14)

Normally that's good for 3 bucks, but cuz I never play "The Ball" without The Power Play slammed on, it was good for $12!!

Here's sumthin' interesting.  Somebody in Syracuse hit 5 numbers for a cool Mill.  But it says on a "FP".  I dont get that.  What's a FP in PB?

1Second5 of 5$1,000,000.00
    Winning Counties: ONONDAGA (FP),
    Retailer Locations:
    • FAR EAST & ASIAN GROCERY , 924 N TOWNSEND ST , SYRACUSE

Whoo Hoo ... you're on a roll!  Keep it up.  Soon you'll be laughin all the way to da Bank!

I never heard of a FP in PB either, but no suprise cause you UPSTATE people are always winning with something ... Angry

P.S.  Just kidding, you know that's how us City people talk bout you Upstate folk ... Wink 

Congrats again on the hit!

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Whoo Hoo ... you're on a roll!  Keep it up.  Soon you'll be laughin all the way to da Bank!

I never heard of a FP in PB either, but no suprise cause you UPSTATE people are always winning with something ... Angry

P.S.  Just kidding, you know that's how us City people talk bout you Upstate folk ... Wink 

Congrats again on the hit!

In NY they have that SPECIAL for Power Ball - Buy $10 get $2 free.... so the FP is the FREE PLAY they got for buying $10!!

That is AWESOME that they won on THAT!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3709 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2012, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

My wife said she wanted to go to Home Depot and buy some flowers for the patio, so I went along for the ride.  I asked her to pull in to a convenience store near The HD so I could get Take5.  She says for me to buy a dozen eggs while I'm in there, so in the store I go.

I get the eggs, and fill out a T5 play slip for 3 lines for tonites drawing, and have the clerk ring me up.  He does it, and says "$16.67". I looked at him for a second, and thought to myself "Those are some pretty expensive eggs."  So I asked him why so much..to my mind the total should have been more like $4.50.

He says; "It's the lottery ticket.  It's $15.00"  Something must have happened when he ran the slip through the machine because the play slip wasnt marked for 5 drawings.  So I say "I just wanted to play $3.00"  He says "No problem" and almost ran the slip in again.  But then all of a sudden it hit me, and I said "Forget it, I'll take that ticket". 

I've read posts from savvy players here on The LP, and they always say "If the clerk or the terminal makes a mistake when you're buying the ticket, never refuse it, buy it".  I've been playing T5 for 3 years pretty regularly, but that's the first time anything like that has happened to me.

So Fiesty and Cajun, I'm playing a few of your lines for the next five days.......

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2012, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

In NY they have that SPECIAL for Power Ball - Buy $10 get $2 free.... so the FP is the FREE PLAY they got for buying $10!!

That is AWESOME that they won on THAT!

i have never bought the promotion for PB...but usually if you do the promotion for Sweet Million...i think those free tickets are still labeled as QP...

could be a typo....we will have to wait and see for the SM promotion in June!!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12757 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2012, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

My wife said she wanted to go to Home Depot and buy some flowers for the patio, so I went along for the ride.  I asked her to pull in to a convenience store near The HD so I could get Take5.  She says for me to buy a dozen eggs while I'm in there, so in the store I go.

I get the eggs, and fill out a T5 play slip for 3 lines for tonites drawing, and have the clerk ring me up.  He does it, and says "$16.67". I looked at him for a second, and thought to myself "Those are some pretty expensive eggs."  So I asked him why so much..to my mind the total should have been more like $4.50.

He says; "It's the lottery ticket.  It's $15.00"  Something must have happened when he ran the slip through the machine because the play slip wasnt marked for 5 drawings.  So I say "I just wanted to play $3.00"  He says "No problem" and almost ran the slip in again.  But then all of a sudden it hit me, and I said "Forget it, I'll take that ticket". 

I've read posts from savvy players here on The LP, and they always say "If the clerk or the terminal makes a mistake when you're buying the ticket, never refuse it, buy it".  I've been playing T5 for 3 years pretty regularly, but that's the first time anything like that has happened to me.

So Fiesty and Cajun, I'm playing a few of your lines for the next five days.......

GiveFive ,

Good Luck in Take 5 the next 5 draws ....Win Big and Win Often !!!1

CW4

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3709 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

i have never bought the promotion for PB...but usually if you do the promotion for Sweet Million...i think those free tickets are still labeled as QP...

could be a typo....we will have to wait and see for the SM promotion in June!!

last week my office pool did PB.  Since we had 30 bucks, we got 6 free QP's.. Each free two line ticket was  printed separately, and the "QP" was printed at the end of each line just to the right - right where it usually appears. 

Makes sense to me that The NYS Lottery would try to get the message out that somebody won off the current PB promo.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

that happened to me once once on a brand new terminal...those things get dirty and sometimes dont read right...it was on my lunch break as well and i had like $100 in tickets when it was only supposed to be around $35...i couldnt figure it out for while...then i took your "superstitous" approach...needless to say i got back to work very late

What would you have done if it was a$10 sweet million card for ten weeks??

Any way good look on your "free" plays!!

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3709 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2012, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

that happened to me once once on a brand new terminal...those things get dirty and sometimes dont read right...it was on my lunch break as well and i had like $100 in tickets when it was only supposed to be around $35...i couldnt figure it out for while...then i took your "superstitous" approach...needless to say i got back to work very late

What would you have done if it was a$10 sweet million card for ten weeks??

Any way good look on your "free" plays!!

What would I have done if it was a sweet million card for ten weeks?  (I think you meant draws, not weeks)

Shoot Lotto!  What's a $10 SM card look like?  See, I'm in what you might call your "low roller" area.

A ten dollar ticket is sumpin I ain never seen!  Unless YOU bought it an showed it to me.......

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2012, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

you are right...ten draws...

well the card has room for ten games...

i dont do that anymore...i only play five games...now...more games is not more luck...just more insanity!!

That is one of the dangers of the Sweet Million promotion...

it says buy 5 get 3...

but if you fill in only ONE playslip for TEN dollars hoping you will get 6 Free plays...then you are gonna be dissappointed!!

you have to fill in TWO playslips...only five dollars each...

Seems like a very ineffecient way to SCAM people.

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2012, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Hey LB,

Thanks!

But Yeah, i wasnt very happy to see me get the power number correct but only 1 other number to accompany it. 

My sets should have been in the money but werent!!

Yes, the 33 and 34 look good along with the 5 again!

Dont be surprised if the walk continues to the 4 today!!

Lets see!

Good Luck to You today!

Definately true Taiwan...

the risk being that a 7 to 6 to 5 to 4 walk has NOT happened yet this year...

I definately like the five to repeat...or the number will "jump" over to 1 or 2...

2 has due pattern Trend reversal.

Las Vegas, NV
                        United States
                        Member #44841
                        August 9, 2006
                        1749 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2012, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

For 5/24 - 5/26:

03-06-08-29-35
                        03-08-11-16-29
                        03-08-12-28-29
                        03-08-20-22-29
                        06-08-11-28-29
                        06-08-12-20-29
                        06-08-16-22-29
                        08-11-12-22-29
                        08-11-20-29-35
                        08-12-16-29-35
                        08-16-20-28-29
                        08-22-28-29-35

Good Luck Players!

Sticking with these one more day and adding:

01-16-29-35-37
                        01-06-10-16-30
                        06-16-24-30-35

Good Luck Players!

Brooklyn
                          United States
                          Member #111446
                          May 26, 2011
                          259 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2012, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Feisty1 for a new set.

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2012, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 5/27/12

07-09-18-27-37   Dam 9 again! LOL

Congrats to all the winners!!!

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2012, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

i wonder if G5 and mink played the 9??  I only played it once...i am a fool.Crying

Page 78 of 873