Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13085 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by sam9009.

Page 788 of 873
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #172415
January 23, 2016
3795 Posts
Posted: April 16, 2016, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

My freeplay - 3,8,17,22,29

United States
    Member #172415
    January 23, 2016
    3795 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2016, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Adjacent numbers for 4/16/2016 - 7,8,9,18,19,20,24,25,26,27,29,30,31......Expecting no adjacent or 3 adjacents!

Result 4/16/2016 - 10,23,24,27,31....3 Adjacents!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
      Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3193 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2016, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 4/16/16

10-23-24-27-31

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
        Member #172415
        January 23, 2016
        3795 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2016, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Adjacent numbers for 4/17/2016 - 9,10,11,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,30,31,32

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
          NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3707 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2016, 4:01 am - IP Logged

Left Winchester Virginia for home this morning, but stopped to buy gas and $20 of Bank a Million.  The drawing is set for 11 PM tonite.  G5

Nada.   Had 4 lines with two numbers, but that doesn't win a prize.  Had the Bonus Ball on one line, but that was all.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
            Member #165376
            April 4, 2015
            508 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2016, 5:39 am - IP Logged

a great week for me. Had a line with 3 numbers and then 3 fps. Doing the snoopy dance. Congratulations to all winners. Givefive eve tho u don't win I hope u had a nice trip.

United States
              Member #172415
              January 23, 2016
              3795 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2016, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

a great week for me. Had a line with 3 numbers and then 3 fps. Doing the snoopy dance. Congratulations to all winners. Givefive eve tho u don't win I hope u had a nice trip.

Congrats...U almost had it....I see u had all last digit correct of every numbers in one line...That itself is very hard

United States
                Member #165376
                April 4, 2015
                508 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2016, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

thanks not playing tonight good luck to all

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3193 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2016, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 4/17/16

13-16-23-27-37

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

United States
                    Member #165376
                    April 4, 2015
                    508 Posts
                    Posted: April 18, 2016, 7:14 am - IP Logged

So glad I didn't play last night. Congratulations to all winners. Have a great day everyone.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3707 Posts
                      Posted: April 18, 2016, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Thanks.  We enjoyed the nice weather... It's late Spring in The Carolina's now.  The leaves on trees were almost in full bloom.  I'd say it's a month ahead of NY. 

Played NC's "Carolina Cash5" a few times won 4 bucks, and won a few bucks on South Carolina's "Palmetto Cash5".   NY should do something with regard to making changes to Take5.  I realize the lottery playing population of NC/SC combined doesn't come close to NY's, so those states must do some different things to attract lottery players in The Carolina's, but I bet NY could learn a thing or two from them.

NC Carolina Cash5 has "EZ Match".   A line of five numbers costs one dollar.  If you want EZ Match, you pay one dollar extra per line.  When the terminal prints your ticket, immediately below your line of five numbers will appear five more "EZ Match" numbers.  If any one of those five EZ Match numbers matches any one of the five numbers above it, then you win the prize shown. (It's printed beside the EZ Match number.)  I had 39 as one of my five numbers, and 39 also happened to be one of my EZ Match numbers, so I won the prize shown on the ticket, which was 3 bucks.  I also had 17 as an EZ Match number.  If I had 17 on my line of five numbers, I'd have won $250

My guess is that NY doesn't have to do anything with T5 because they know there gonna sell a lot of tickets anyway.  That's due to the fact there are many more lottery players in NY than there are in North/South Carolina.  Maybe The NY Lottery is reluctant to change T5 because they're afraid players would not like a change and stop playing the game.  (Kind of like back when Coca-Cola was changed to "New Coke", (which people absolutely hated) and sales of Coke tanked.  So Coca-Cola had to bring back "Classic Coke" and slowly make "New Coke" disappear.)  Maybe The NY Lottery is  afraid to tamper with something that works well, so they wont change it.  In any case, IMHO, T5 has gone very stale, and adding a new feature like EZ Match to the game would sure be a nice change for T5 players in NY.  How doing something like that might effect the daily sales of T5 is the big question.  G5        

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
                        Member #172415
                        January 23, 2016
                        3795 Posts
                        Posted: April 18, 2016, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Thanks.  We enjoyed the nice weather... It's late Spring in The Carolina's now.  The leaves on trees were almost in full bloom.  I'd say it's a month ahead of NY. 

Played NC's "Carolina Cash5" a few times won 4 bucks, and won a few bucks on South Carolina's "Palmetto Cash5".   NY should do something with regard to making changes to Take5.  I realize the lottery playing population of NC/SC combined doesn't come close to NY's, so those states must do some different things to attract lottery players in The Carolina's, but I bet NY could learn a thing or two from them.

NC Carolina Cash5 has "EZ Match".   A line of five numbers costs one dollar.  If you want EZ Match, you pay one dollar extra per line.  When the terminal prints your ticket, immediately below your line of five numbers will appear five more "EZ Match" numbers.  If any one of those five EZ Match numbers matches any one of the five numbers above it, then you win the prize shown. (It's printed beside the EZ Match number.)  I had 39 as one of my five numbers, and 39 also happened to be one of my EZ Match numbers, so I won the prize shown on the ticket, which was 3 bucks.  I also had 17 as an EZ Match number.  If I had 17 on my line of five numbers, I'd have won $250

My guess is that NY doesn't have to do anything with T5 because they know there gonna sell a lot of tickets anyway.  That's due to the fact there are many more lottery players in NY than there are in North/South Carolina.  Maybe The NY Lottery is reluctant to change T5 because they're afraid players would not like a change and stop playing the game.  (Kind of like back when Coca-Cola was changed to "New Coke", (which people absolutely hated) and sales of Coke tanked.  So Coca-Cola had to bring back "Classic Coke" and slowly make "New Coke" disappear.)  Maybe The NY Lottery is  afraid to tamper with something that works well, so they wont change it.  In any case, IMHO, T5 has gone very stale, and adding a new feature like EZ Match to the game would sure be a nice change for T5 players in NY.  How doing something like that might effect the daily sales of T5 is the big question.  G5        

I would like to see Take5 numbers coming down to 5/36 or 5/32 like few other states

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3707 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2016, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

I would like to see Take5 numbers coming down to 5/36 or 5/32 like few other states

That's a GREAT idea, but don't hold your breath.

I got a PM today that told me about T5's "Instant Win" feature.  You have to pay an extra buck per line and some additional numbers are printed on your ticket.  If any of those extra numbers match any number in your line of five, you win the prize printed on your ticket.  So NY does have an "EZ Match" kind of feature.  I never knew about Instant Win until today.  I'll give it try today.  You cant mark the play slip for Instant Win because there's nothing on it about Instant Win.  Ya gotta tell the clerk you want it.  G5 

United States
                            Member #172415
                            January 23, 2016
                            3795 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2016, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Adjacent numbers for 4/17/2016 - 9,10,11,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,30,31,32

Result 4/17/2016 - 13,16,23,27,37...2 adjacents!

Watervliet, New York
                              United States
                              Member #1100
                              February 2, 2003
                              3193 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2016, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

G5 how the hell are you?!?   Instant Win has been around for years you can play it with the 3/4 digit games too.  Did you see the 700 plus winners of 4 of 5 last week I would of been mighty pissed off to see a $195 dollah payout but 700 winners are rare period.  I am playing my fav long shots tonight the 6-7-34 in some partial QP's tonight been almost two weeks since a winner so due I am!

MINK

Page 788 of 873