Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13085 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by sam9009.

Page 822 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
Watervliet, New York
United States
Member #1100
February 2, 2003
3193 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2016, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Playin a $5 group with 3 Power Numbas  3-4-32 partial QP's....  all long shots G5!   Sam the 3 from last night were 13-18-36.

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3193 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/22/16

07-09-19-21-39  wow the 9's are wild  tomorrow is another day!

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3707 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2016, 6:09 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/22/16

07-09-19-21-39  wow the 9's are wild  tomorrow is another day!

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

All odds too! 

Lottsa interesting stuff in this draw.... 8th hit this month for #39... Eight draws left in June, so #39 has a real good shot at 10 hits this month.  If it happens, it would be the first time since last Sept any number had 10 hits in a single calendar month. Needless to say, #39 has the most hits in June.  It also tied #10 for the lead with 31 hits in 2016.  (Either #10 or #39 will see 60 hits this year.  Maybe both of them will!)   

Then there's #21 which saw it's 5th hit this month.  It's interesting because it's the least drawn number of 2016. It had just seven hits in 2016 at the start of this month, now it's got 12.  It'll get to at least 30 hits in 2016 by Dec 31st.

So you played all long-shots Minkster!  Well, there was only one short-skip, #19, and #9 was out 14 draws, but the other three numba's were medium skips....  Don't feel bad. I stunk up the joint myself last nite. I bought five lines and had one number on two different lines and that was it. (Although I did have that #39 on one of those lines) Not even a FP for me!!  G5   

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3707 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2016, 6:20 am - IP Logged

Playin a $5 group with 3 Power Numbas  3-4-32 partial QP's....  all long shots G5!   Sam the 3 from last night were 13-18-36.

MINK

I see you've been looking in A+ to pick your numba's Minkster, and I can see your thinking/strategy.....

#3, #4 and #32... yes, they're all long-shots, but they're also the last three numba's yet to be drawn in June!  So you were thinkin' one of 'em's gotta come home soon because there's usually only one number with zero hits in any given month.  Good strategy!  Too bad it didn't work!  Although the terminal did give you a few nice numbers on some of your lines.  (#8, #10, & #31)  G5 

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3707 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2016, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Everybody knows I've been running my stupid mouth here about a few numbers getting to 60 hits this year. Because my stupid mouth has had my size 11 foot inserted into it more times that I care to admit, I thought I'd better hedge my bets a little.  So I took a look back at 2015, 2014, and 2013.

By June 30th in each of those years, there were some numbers that had 30 or more hits.  And... most of those numbers did in fact get to 60 hits (or almost 60) by the end of the year.  But not all of 'em.  In fact, a few of 'em absolutely DIED during the second half of the year, and didn't even come close to 60 hits. One number stopped hitting and wound up with a total of 48 hits.  Geesh!  Talk about fading fast.

But the big thing I noticed though, was that in those three years, there were usually more than two numbers sitting at 30 hits by June 30th.  So far in 2016, we've got just two numbers at or above 30 hits.  (#10 & #39 have 31 hits each)  So does that mean a few numbers close to 30 hits in 2016 are gonna catch fire and move up from 27, 28, or 29 hits to 30 hits???  Could be!  I'll be playing #'s 8, 13,17, 29, 1 & 31 heavily from now until June 30th.  They all have 27, 28 or 29 hits in 2016.  G5 

United States
            Member #172415
            January 23, 2016
            3795 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2016, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12752 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2016, 12:21 am - IP Logged

New York (NY) Take 5 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
              Thu, Jun 23, 201609-12-20-37-39

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3707 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2016, 3:16 am - IP Logged

New York (NY) Take 5 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
                Thu, Jun 23, 201609-12-20-37-39

Ninth hit in June for #39......  and its 32nd hit in 2016.  Play it!!  G5

Brooklyn, NY
                  United States
                  Member #78507
                  August 16, 2009
                  7197 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2016, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

QP: 11 12 16 32 36

Good luck.

230-005961856-142429

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3707 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2016, 7:47 am - IP Logged

SEVENTH hit for #39 in June! 

Here comes 10 hits in one month!  First time this year it will have happened for any number.  Play that Booger!  I had it on some of my lines, but because I played too many evens due to odds being +12 to evens (in the last 10 draws) I didn't even win a crummy FP.  G5

Oh yeah!  I forgot to mention that #39 is now tied for 1st place with #10 with 30 hits in 2016....

Last nite's numbers 7 33 36 37 39

I hate to toot my own horn, but TOOOOOOOOOOT!

Told ya #39 was was gonna hit 10 times this month!  Thirty-third hit in 2016.  Did ya play it? G5

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                      Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2016, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Albert Einstein said: Insanity: Is doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.

Don't you guys/gal think it's time to try a different approach? Here's my suggestion. Why don't each member post only 2 numbers that's based on their analysis and intuition or feeling? There are at least 5 regular posters here. Instead of posting lines that no one will play expect maybe the poster why not just post 2 numbers you feel strong about.  Most regular player already play at least 3-5 lines own their own, not to mention the other games like pick 3 or pick 4. Why not focus on just two numbers and maybe with that focus will come a winning line more frequently. For example if:

x poster picks 2 and 5

xx poster picks 7 and 3

xxx poster picks  2 and 14  (it's okay if a poster posts the same number)

xxxx poster picks 18 and 20

This may spurs one to pick some of these numbers in conjunction with one's own ideas or feeling as to which numbers will fall.

Giving out lines for bragging rights is really not a helpful strategy and too costly. Give it a try and you may have better luck, smart luck as Gail Howard would say.

Anyway just my 2 cents.

Play to win!

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3707 Posts
                        Posted: June 25, 2016, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Albert Einstein said: Insanity: Is doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.

Don't you guys/gal think it's time to try a different approach? Here's my suggestion. Why don't each member post only 2 numbers that's based on their analysis and intuition or feeling? There are at least 5 regular posters here. Instead of posting lines that no one will play expect maybe the poster why not just post 2 numbers you feel strong about.  Most regular player already play at least 3-5 lines own their own, not to mention the other games like pick 3 or pick 4. Why not focus on just two numbers and maybe with that focus will come a winning line more frequently. For example if:

x poster picks 2 and 5

xx poster picks 7 and 3

This may spurs one to pick some of these numbers in conjunction with one's own ideas or feeling as to which numbers will fall.

Giving out lines for bragging rights is really not a helpful strategy and too costly. Give it a try and you may have better luck, smart luck as Gail Howard would say.

Anyway just my 2 cents.

OK Jackpot!  I'll go first, and I'll even go ya one better!!  I'll post why I like 'em...

1 and 31

That pair has been out five times in 2016, and and both numbers have hit a high percentage of the time in 2016.    Ok,,,who's next???  G5

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                          Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: June 25, 2016, 8:05 am - IP Logged

OK Jackpot!  I'll go first, and I'll even go ya one better!!  I'll post why I like 'em...

1 and 31

That pair has been out five times in 2016, and and both numbers have hit a high percentage of the time in 2016.    Ok,,,who's next???  G5

@GiveFive

That 's a good start. You were right about that39. When you are focus as a group then you can win more. Remember that only 2 numbers can be posted and must be posted early enough for members to do there analysis after the numbers have been posted. I can't play so I don't follow the number trends. However, good luck in trying this different approach.

Alright I'll put my 2 cent in. 30 & 31

Good Luck!

Play to win!

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3707 Posts
                            Posted: June 25, 2016, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Hey you guy's.... I got big trouble!

My daughter owns a MacBook she used in college and wants to sell on the internet because she bought a new laptop.  But then she changed her mind because she got this big idea she was gonna give her old MacBook to The Mrs G5 and I.  Of course, The Mrs G5 thinks it's a wonderful idea.  Not only that, she thinks we're gonna "Trash that old pile of crap ThinkPad you use!"

"Oh yeah?"  I say.  "What about my lottery software?  That aint gonna run on no dam MacBook!!"

"Well, we'll just get Windows and load it on The MacBook."   Now I know there's a Windows emulator you can buy and load on a Mac so that you can run Windows programs. (BTW, I was shocked that The Mrs G5 even knew such a thing existed, see she's very "technically challenged", if you get my drift. She don't know shirt about computers.  She strictly uses 'em. And not very well I might add.)

There aint no guarantee if we do buy a Windows emulator and put it on that Mac that A+ will run on it.  I mean, what level/version of Windows is that emulator anyway???  What if my copy of A+ is too old to run under the Window's emulator????  This just aint gonna be as easy as she thinks it will.  I'm keepin' this ThinkPad.  She can have that Mac all she wants, but aint anybody gonna make me use it.  But if I suddenly disappear off The Lottery Post, you'll know what happened.  G5 

United States
                              Member #172415
                              January 23, 2016
                              3795 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2016, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

x poster picks 2 and 5

xx poster picks 7 and 3

Anyway just my 2 cents.

I pick 13 and 27 for Tonight

Page 822 of 873