Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13050 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by ElinaSammy2081.

Page 870 of 871
PrintE-mailLink
ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Bronx, NY
United States
Member #164554
March 6, 2015
781 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2016, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Wed, Nov 30, 2016

02-17-22-25-28?

!!!Congratulations to the winners!!!

Bronx, NY
    United States
    Member #164554
    March 6, 2015
    781 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2016, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I'm after the Lagavulin 16yr single malt.

If I win the jackpot I will buy this bottle and give it a try after the Johnny Blue. Green laugh

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3690 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2016, 6:03 am - IP Logged

QP

05 13 30 34 39

09 15 21 33 37

C'mon lottery gods, I need some whisky and cigars.

Good luck.

Sam, do you know that on April 12th, 1912, (the nite The RMS Titanic hit an iceberg and went to Davey Jones locker) all of the men sitting with their lovely ladies at one of Titanic's majestic dinner tables excused themselves, and retired to The Smoking Room for "Brandy's and Cigars"???  (Of course, the ladies weren't invited to attend)

Be careful what you wish for Sam!  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3690 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2016, 7:05 am - IP Logged

Sam, do you know that on April 12th, 1912, (the nite The RMS Titanic hit an iceberg and went to Davey Jones locker) all of the men sitting with their lovely ladies at one of Titanic's majestic dinner tables excused themselves, and retired to The Smoking Room for "Brandy's and Cigars"???  (Of course, the ladies weren't invited to attend)

Be careful what you wish for Sam!  G5

Speaking of being careful about what one wishes for.....

You like this "lottery stuff", don't you? (So do I)  And you wanna be rich, don't you?  (So do I)  Well then, consider the case of Jesse Livermore.  Unless you work on Wall Street, you probably haven't ever heard of Jesse Livermore. Well, until  a few days ago, neither did I.  But you're NOT gonna believe what I'm about to write.

Jesse Livermore died on November 28th, 1940.  Jesse was born in 1877 and when he was 14, he left his family's farm and headed to Boston.  He got a job working as a "Board Boy" in what was then called a "Bucket Shop", which was a place where people bet on whether the price of a stock would go up or down. (They didn't buy or sell stocks, they would simply bet on whether the price of a certain stock would go up or down.)

Being a Board Boy gave Jesse a lot of insight to the stock market, and how it worked. (Buying and selling stocks is gambling too, just like the playing lottery is)  He got so good at it, that when he saw The Panic of 1907 coming, and by selling stocks short while every one else was buying, he made 3 million dollars.  But by 1912, he was one million dollars in debt and he declared bankruptcy. 

Not to worry. World War I's Bull Market was coming, and Jesse did very well.  So well, that he owned mansions around the world, yacht's, and a fleet of limousines.  It's now 1929, and The Stock Market is about to crash, but Jesse saw that coming too. So he started selling stocks short while everyone else was buying, and he made 100 million dollars.  Remember, that's in 1929's dollars, which is billions in 2016's money.

But by March of 1934 Jesse had to declare bankruptcy for a second time. He never told a soul how or why he lost his 100 million dollar fortune, but he lost every dime of it.  He somehow made it to November of 1940, but by then he'd had enough. On November 28th, 1940 Jesse entered the cloakroom of a hotel on the corner of Fifth Ave and East 59th St in Manhattan, took a 32 caliber pistol, put it up to his head, and blew his brains out!!  He left an 8 page suicide note.  But that don't make no neverminds to me.  I still wanna be rich. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Bronx, NY
          United States
          Member #164554
          March 6, 2015
          781 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2016, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

You like this "lottery stuff", don't you? (So do I)  And you wanna be rich, don't you?  (So do I)  Well then, consider the case of Jesse Livermore.  Unless you work on Wall Street, you probably haven't ever heard of Jesse Livermore. Well, until  a few days ago, neither did I.  But you're NOT gonna believe what I'm about to write.

Jesse Livermore died on November 28th, 1940.  Jesse was born in 1877 and when he was 14, he left his family's farm and headed to Boston.  He got a job working as a "Board Boy" in what was then called a "Bucket Shop", which was a place where people bet on whether the price of a stock would go up or down. (They didn't buy or sell stocks, they would simply bet on whether the price of a certain stock would go up or down.)

Being a Board Boy gave Jesse a lot of insight to the stock market, and how it worked. (Buying and selling stocks is gambling too, just like the playing lottery is)  He got so good at it, that when he saw The Panic of 1907 coming, and by selling stocks short while every one else was buying, he made 3 million dollars.  But by 1912, he was one million dollars in debt and he declared bankruptcy. 

Not to worry. World War I's Bull Market was coming, and Jesse did very well.  So well, that he owned mansions around the world, yacht's, and a fleet of limousines.  It's now 1929, and The Stock Market is about to crash, but Jesse saw that coming too. So he started selling stocks short while everyone else was buying, and he made 100 million dollars.  Remember, that's in 1929's dollars, which is billions in 2016's money.

But by March of 1934 Jesse had to declare bankruptcy for a second time. He never told a soul how or why he lost his 100 million dollar fortune, but he lost every dime of it.  He somehow made it to November of 1940, but by then he'd had enough. On November 28th, 1940 Jesse entered the cloakroom of a hotel on the corner of Fifth Ave and East 59th St in Manhattan, took a 32 caliber pistol, put it up to his head, and blew his brains out!!  He left an 8 page suicide note.  But that don't make no neverminds to me.  I still wanna be rich. G5

Jesse Livermore sounds interesting I am going to research him. I remember two years ago when I was lurking around and didn't have an account I remember reading about the stock markets going up and down and how it was an example to the lottery I can't remember who posted it, it was very interesting to read about and I researched a little bit didn't understand the concept to well I did learn and was directed to binomials, binary numbers, and Fibonacci sequence. Which I didn't learn in school self education is the best education. Some people swear that with binomials, binary numbers and Fibonacci sequence they win the lottery. Not in my case.

Bronx, NY
            United States
            Member #164554
            March 6, 2015
            781 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2016, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Wed, Nov 30, 2016

02-17-22-25-28?

Wed, Nov 30, 2016

02-17-22-25-28

I think 17 is at #53 hits G5 can confirm it for me number 17 is on fire I think is going to end the year with #57 hits or more.

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3690 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2016, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Wed, Nov 30, 2016

02-17-22-25-28

I think 17 is at #53 hits G5 can confirm it for me number 17 is on fire I think is going to end the year with #57 hits or more.

You're right Sammy!!  That was the 53rd hit this year for #17... It might make it to 57 or even 58 hits  this year.

Right now, each of T5's 39 numbers should have had at least 43 hits this year.  So you can see that #17 has been kickin' a$$ all year. (Not mention last year too)  G5 

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3690 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2016, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Jesse Livermore sounds interesting I am going to research him. I remember two years ago when I was lurking around and didn't have an account I remember reading about the stock markets going up and down and how it was an example to the lottery I can't remember who posted it, it was very interesting to read about and I researched a little bit didn't understand the concept to well I did learn and was directed to binomials, binary numbers, and Fibonacci sequence. Which I didn't learn in school self education is the best education. Some people swear that with binomials, binary numbers and Fibonacci sequence they win the lottery. Not in my case.

If you Google Jesse Livermore, he'll come right to the top of the page.  There's a Wikipedia article about him with his picture. 

I never heard of him until about a week ago.  I kind of accidentally stumbled upon who he was. Here's how I learned about him.  Last July 4th, I went to Hollywood, Florida. (It's near Fort Lauderdale) My wife had a business trip there, so I tagged along with her.  I had heard of Hollywood Florida because I followed the stock market when my wife and I first got married 35 years ago.  There was a crazy investment adviser who lived in Hollywood, Fla, and he mailed out his investment advice newsletters that I used to subscribe to from Hollywood.  A week or so ago, I heard that adviser had died at the age of 90 in 2013, so I Googled him and read his obituary.  In his obit, he was compared to Jesse Livermore. Since I'd never heard of Livermore, I Googled him.  That in turn led me to a book for sale on Amazon about Livermore, so I bought it.  It arrived at my house a few days ago, and I've been spellbound reading it.  Parts of it are profoundly sad, and parts of it will make you pee in your pants laughing. Today, there isn't a Wall Street investment professional that does not know who Jesse Livermore is. G5

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3690 Posts
                  Posted: Yesterday, 6:54 am - IP Logged

Last Nites winning Take5 numbers are: 1 25 30 31 35

There's #31 again.  Just when you think #17 has taken the lead, #31 sneaks up behind it and ties with it for 1st place.  #31 now has 53 hits in 2016. It's gonna be interesting to see which number has the most hits in 2016. 

#17 had 28 hits by June 30th of this year, and #31 had 29, so they've been neck and neck all year long.  I dunno why I'm surprised that #31 has pulled up along side of #17. And don't count out #29.  It's got 52 hits this year.  So it's really a three way race for the top dog of 2016 honors.  G5

Bronx, NY
                    United States
                    Member #164554
                    March 6, 2015
                    781 Posts
                    Posted: Yesterday, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Last Nites winning Take5 numbers are: 1 25 30 31 35

There's #31 again.  Just when you think #17 has taken the lead, #31 sneaks up behind it and ties with it for 1st place.  #31 now has 53 hits in 2016. It's gonna be interesting to see which number has the most hits in 2016. 

#17 had 28 hits by June 30th of this year, and #31 had 29, so they've been neck and neck all year long.  I dunno why I'm surprised that #31 has pulled up along side of #17. And don't count out #29.  It's got 52 hits this year.  So it's really a three way race for the top dog of 2016 honors.  G5

Hey G5 I thought the same thing when I saw the numbers this morning I was like the #17 and #31 are neck and neck. It will be funny to me if #29 comes tonight. I did play one line last night 5,7,13,26,31 I just got 31 right. Today is a new day.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      Whiskey Island
                      United States
                      Member #90216
                      April 24, 2010
                      12727 Posts
                      Posted: Yesterday, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Next  3   Draws

9 - 10 - 14 - 19 - 21
                      9 - 10 - 14 - 19 - 39
                      9 - 10 - 14 - 21 - 39
                      9 - 10 - 19 - 21 - 39
                      9 - 14 - 19 - 21 - 39
                      10 - 14 - 19 - 21 - 39

Brooklyn, NY
                        United States
                        Member #78507
                        August 16, 2009
                        7075 Posts
                        Posted: Yesterday, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I've heard of him.

I've read at least a dozen books on trading/investing stocks, currencies, commodities.

I can't remember if I read Reminiscences of a stock operator which is a fictionalized bio on Jesse.

I think I checked it out from the library but never read it for some reason.

230-005961856-142429

Brooklyn, NY
                          United States
                          Member #78507
                          August 16, 2009
                          7075 Posts
                          Posted: Yesterday, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

01 06 12 17 39

01 06 22 23 37

01 06 18 20 32

03 10 22 27 36

03 21 22 27 32