Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OPINIONS PLEASE - Am I reading to much into Coincidence - Or is this how numbers are coming to me?!?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Faith2205.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Faith2205's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
chicago
United States
Member #114147
July 24, 2011
216 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2012, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

For the last couple of weeks, numbers have been coming to me. Problem is I am seeing them come out, but not as a set. I'm going to highlight a couple of examples to better explain.

I guess I'm just looking for opinions on wether or not I'm looking too much into things or if this is definitely something I should keep watch and maybe use as a new way of predicting pick 3 / pick 4.

One set I kept repeating was 2930 - I told my mom "mom, I don't know where but my sister's and my birthday are going to come out together"

pick 4 Midday :  8990

Pick 4 Evening: 0123

Blue - My b-day 1/30/1980

Pink - Her b-day 1/29/1990

Another example - my husbands plate number kept popping in my head "3297". I kept telling him I just know those numbers are coming. We honestly had some issues going on, and that car was put into repo (no longer thank god lol).

1/15/2012
Evening Pick 3
0-7-3
1/15/2012
Midday Pick 3
7-9-3
1/14/2012
Evening Pick 3
6-2-9
1/14/2012
Midday Pick 3
0-3-8

Also, that 629 - was a words to numbers number for repo! Go figure. I could give you at least another 20 examples of this, but I think it's clear with two.

I would love to hear your thoughts on it!

Thanks a bunch and blessings to all.

chasb123's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    New Providence
    Bahamas
    Member #109015
    April 4, 2011
    398 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2012, 8:22 am - IP Logged

I am not in a position to advise you on your coincidences but I would carry 629 and 3297

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4883 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2012, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

If you get a feeling for a # by all means play it.  Trust yor instincts.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Bahamas
        Member #100798
        November 18, 2010
        217 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

its your season for number vibrations.  Take advantage of it. Some people are clearvoyant perhaps your are.

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2012, 1:03 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

For the last couple of weeks, numbers have been coming to me. Problem is I am seeing them come out, but not as a set. I'm going to highlight a couple of examples to better explain.

I guess I'm just looking for opinions on wether or not I'm looking too much into things or if this is definitely something I should keep watch and maybe use as a new way of predicting pick 3 / pick 4.

One set I kept repeating was 2930 - I told my mom "mom, I don't know where but my sister's and my birthday are going to come out together"

pick 4 Midday :  8990

Pick 4 Evening: 0123

Blue - My b-day 1/30/1980

Pink - Her b-day 1/29/1990

Another example - my husbands plate number kept popping in my head "3297". I kept telling him I just know those numbers are coming. We honestly had some issues going on, and that car was put into repo (no longer thank god lol).

1/15/2012
          Evening Pick 3
          0-7-3
          1/15/2012
          Midday Pick 3
          7-9-3
          1/14/2012
          Evening Pick 3
          6-2-9
          1/14/2012
          Midday Pick 3
          0-3-8

Also, that 629 - was a words to numbers number for repo! Go figure. I could give you at least another 20 examples of this, but I think it's clear with two.

I would love to hear your thoughts on it!

Thanks a bunch and blessings to all.

Hi faith2205 love that no. My personal opinion which is only my opinion is that this is the way they might be coming at first ask God the universe, your angels to put the nos together for you, and they will change the order, this has worked for me in games like keno which i play ea once in a while a scratch off ticket no and so on. also have you looked at the other games? are they coming in there, for example here it would be ga 5 or fantasy five or any other lottery ball game, could be they want you to go for the gusto get the no together and play them at . Good luck the more you use it the more it develops its like a muscle.

Take care

DG

chicago
            United States
            Member #114147
            July 24, 2011
            216 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2012, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I am not in a position to advise you on your coincidences but I would carry 629 and 3297

Thank you chasb123! I will most definitely stay with these numbers for a while.

Blessings to you!

chicago
              United States
              Member #114147
              July 24, 2011
              216 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2012, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

If you get a feeling for a # by all means play it.  Trust yor instincts.

Hello grwurston,

Thank you for your reply. It's true, one should always follow the initial gut instinct. I try, but sometimes science gets the better of me...even though I should know better!

Good Luck to you!

chicago
                United States
                Member #114147
                July 24, 2011
                216 Posts
                Posted: January 20, 2012, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello and Thank You OD5969 for your reply. I have definitely been told I have a gift. I was in doubt myself for sometime. I do know believe in myself and am working to strengthen this gift and use it only as the Lord has intended. Just so happens, once being anti-lottery, I am now very much into the lottery and my gift seems to be soaring!

Blessings to you!

chicago
                  United States
                  Member #114147
                  July 24, 2011
                  216 Posts
                  Posted: January 20, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi faith2205 love that no. My personal opinion which is only my opinion is that this is the way they might be coming at first ask God the universe, your angels to put the nos together for you, and they will change the order, this has worked for me in games like keno which i play ea once in a while a scratch off ticket no and so on. also have you looked at the other games? are they coming in there, for example here it would be ga 5 or fantasy five or any other lottery ball game, could be they want you to go for the gusto get the no together and play them at . Good luck the more you use it the more it develops its like a muscle.

Take care

DG

HELLO Divine Guidance!!!!

You're name kept popping in my head today...so I was very pleased to see your response! I will definitely try asking the higher powers for guidance and clarity. I have no doubt these numbers are coming from them, and often joke they must be getting frustrated with all the time they are spending on me and I'm not getting it right! lol.

I have in fact gone back and checked these out in my other games Little Lotto (one of my favorite), Lotto, PowerBall, and Mega...and low and behold the trend is there as well. Even in Wisconsin (most of my family is there) in their Supercash and Badger 5 games. My oldest brother, who also is gifted, lives in West Virginia. So, I definitely want to go back and see if anything is there.

Hopefully, it will come together when it is supposed to. I was thinking of starting a thread just to throw out there what I am feeling for the day. I don't want to cause anyone a loss, but something they can consider while do their own workouts. I'd LOVE to be able to help others with this gift both now and as it grows.

Thanks again DG and GOOD LUCK TO YOU! Sending blessings your way!

Faith