Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Special

Topic closed. 5682 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBux.

Page 249 of 379
PrintE-mailLink
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #72010
March 8, 2009
105 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2013, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

I play online

Atlanta Georgia
    United States
    Member #96
    January 23, 2002
    8794 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged
    acamerotarMASS/RETkreative1PA/RET
    atozMO/RETletsgetpaid 123TX/OL
    ACE2410NC/RETLuCKNERALL/OL
    ace48GA/RETluckdocVA/OL
    bigmomieTRI/OLLuckyMe79MO/RET
    BLEUSTARMD/RETLottoBuxONT/RET
    bootleg233TN/RETMADDOGNL/RET
    bounty hunterMI/RETm3ikaChiz007OL
    Bran77WAS-RETmck2VA-RET
    buttaBall75NC/RETmeditateimustNJ/RET
    calady*714CA/RETmightyestttFL/RET
    cali45aOH/RETMiss QNY/RET
    CarliGFL/RETmoney47VA/OL
    CaselaDiamondsCA/OLmrsd446NY/RET
    CATINA24GA/OLMUSIQGURL40CT/RET
    CedjaymiaILL/RETpima54FL/RET
    chap 88VA/RETPisces77TX/RET
    DivineGraceGA/OLprosperousNJ/RET
    FLATRANSPLANTFL/RETruby128NC/RET
    FloridaGirlFL/OLshelby50ILL/RET
    fresh 1067TX/RETteresa56LA/OL
    gr8terOH/RETti tgunna 21TN/RET
    Gussie123GA/OLtj2wenTRI/RET
    headcrackNY/RETtyme2wenMD-DC-RET
    kayTEX/RETuprrmanILL/OL
    kimber45MO/RETwildbillvnvmcGA/FL
    kitty242NY/OLzappaILL/RET
    kittykittycat48SC/RET

This is the list that I have so far of the people that want to play numbers in their state or online. Beside your name is where you can play. RET is for retail, OL is for ONLINE. It's still not too late to join in. If you have joined in already, just be patient, these numbers are not going anywhere.

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

Georgia
      United States
      Member #136375
      December 9, 2012
      112 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2013, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

I would be THRILLED to win some money!!!!  I play Ga online and retail, but sometimes I will play other states online as well. 

Sun Smiley

ayva's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #89119
        March 30, 2010
        46 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2013, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I wanna win some money too.  Please add me.   I play ny, tri state, florida, illinois and california online.

Big Grin Angel Ayva

United States
          Member #114762
          August 6, 2011
          181 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2013, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

WHO WANNA WIN SOME MONEY ? IF YOU WANNA WIN SOME MONEY ALL YOU GOTTA DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO . SO IFYA REALLY WANNA WIN SOME MONEY, LET ME HEAR FROM YOU RIGHT  NOW. JUST CHECK IN WITCHA YA BOY AND JUST SAY I WANNA WIN SOME MONEY ! JUST SAY WHERE YOU PLAY,  ONLINE OR JUST YOUR STATE. LEMME KNOW AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS GONNA SHOW YA SOMETHING FOR

A MIN, DONT HIDE, IFYA WANNA WIN SOME MONEY LEMME HEAR FROM YA !!

LETS GET IT !

$$$$$

I wanna win some money.

Florida/Retail

Thamk you, StA

mg0105's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg
            largo, FL
            United States
            Member #93176
            June 23, 2010
            885 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2013, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

I want to win some money!!! Fl/Retail.....thank you!

Atlanta Georgia
              United States
              Member #96
              January 23, 2002
              8794 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2013, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody, we got over 60 people that have signed up to play numbers online and in retail stores. Over 60 people that may have taken the first of many steps, to give them THE EDGE. Various states, people that wanna win atleast every one in a while, right ?

Ya know, a lot of people play numbers everyday just like the most of us number junkings. But they complain about how the lottery is all set up, keep tryna blame the numbers president on why the numbers keep falling back to back and how they usta hit when Rebecca Paul(ga ex president) usta throw these crazy numbers, and how the new president of the lottery here keep doing this and that and,,, What the world are they talking about ?! For real ?? say WHAT ?? Who told yall that ? I mean just what in the world are they even thinking about ? Do they actually think that its some lady or man that determine what numbers are thrown ? Most people that play numbers are day to day people that go back and forth to work, they aint really got time to study the numbers the way that most of us do. But they love to play cause its so fun to Win. They dont actually sit down like most of us here to try to figure out what to play. They dont know nuttin bout no Sums or nothing, they just think they gotta it, umma play this, umma play dat, i had a dream, looking at the moon, looking at the tags tryna hit. I mean there are people actually looking in the newspapers here in GA in a ZIGGY cartoon talking bout the numbers be in there Green laughFor real ? Lawd HAM Mercy !ROFL I mean they feel like they are actually gonna figure out whats gonna fall thru a cartoon in a newspaper. had me looking at it too  Green laugh tryna see what they were talking about. But you never see them do anything to give themselves that edge.  That edge...ya see your in a battle with the numbers game because for the most part you play by yourself. But ya see the game is desgined for you to lose, the odds are stacked against you. I mean its just you and its 220 combinations that call fall on any given day in Cash 3, and about 715 on Cash 4, and you gotta figure out which one might fall and then you gotta figure out how it"s gonna come right. Some kinda way you gotta give yourself an edge. I got a li sumn that can give us the edge. And how I do it its very unique, none like i have read about or seen, unique, not saying its better, I'm saying unique. I put this together with what I see. And what I see when the numbers fall are some balls chrurning in 3 machines and thats it. I mean, me, I wouldnt say that it had something to do with the moon or somebodys birth sign, or that lady throwing some messed up numbers, yap this yap dat. Its 3 machine with 10 balls in'em, and they fall. So what we do is we track the machines that the balls come out of. I mean, me, thats what  make sense to me, we will start there. I mean ifya see 3 machines on tv, with some balls churning why cant you study whats been going on with them, see if any of the answers are there. I can tell you....they are. I see it in most states that have pick 3 and pick 4..... ( i will continue shortly, gotta take care of sumn)

Atlanta Georgia
                United States
                Member #96
                January 23, 2002
                8794 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2013, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody, we got over 60 people that have signed up to play numbers online and in retail stores. Over 60 people that may have taken the first of many steps, to give them THE EDGE. Various states, people that wanna win atleast every one in a while, right ?

Ya know, a lot of people play numbers everyday just like the most of us number junkings. But they complain about how the lottery is all set up, keep tryna blame the numbers president on why the numbers keep falling back to back and how they usta hit when Rebecca Paul(ga ex president) usta throw these crazy numbers, and how the new president of the lottery here keep doing this and that and,,, What the world are they talking about ?! For real ?? say WHAT ?? Who told yall that ? I mean just what in the world are they even thinking about ? Do they actually think that its some lady or man that determine what numbers are thrown ? Most people that play numbers are day to day people that go back and forth to work, they aint really got time to study the numbers the way that most of us do. But they love to play cause its so fun to Win. They dont actually sit down like most of us here to try to figure out what to play. They dont know nuttin bout no Sums or nothing, they just think they gotta it, umma play this, umma play dat, i had a dream, looking at the moon, looking at the tags tryna hit. I mean there are people actually looking in the newspapers here in GA in a ZIGGY cartoon talking bout the numbers be in there Green laughFor real ? Lawd HAM Mercy !ROFL I mean they feel like they are actually gonna figure out whats gonna fall thru a cartoon in a newspaper. had me looking at it too  Green laugh tryna see what they were talking about. But you never see them do anything to give themselves that edge.  That edge...ya see your in a battle with the numbers game because for the most part you play by yourself. But ya see the game is desgined for you to lose, the odds are stacked against you. I mean its just you and its 220 combinations that call fall on any given day in Cash 3, and about 715 on Cash 4, and you gotta figure out which one might fall and then you gotta figure out how it"s gonna come right. Some kinda way you gotta give yourself an edge. I got a li sumn that can give us the edge. And how I do it its very unique, none like i have read about or seen, unique, not saying its better, I'm saying unique. I put this together with what I see. And what I see when the numbers fall are some balls chrurning in 3 machines and thats it. I mean, me, I wouldnt say that it had something to do with the moon or somebodys birth sign, or that lady throwing some messed up numbers, yap this yap dat. Its 3 machine with 10 balls in'em, and they fall. So what we do is we track the machines that the balls come out of. I mean, me, thats what  make sense to me, we will start there. I mean ifya see 3 machines on tv, with some balls churning why cant you study whats been going on with them, see if any of the answers are there. I can tell you....they are. I see it in most states that have pick 3 and pick 4..... ( i will continue shortly, gotta take care of sumn)

(Part 2)..Oh yeah, i was talking bout the battle and how you are all alone and stuff, well, you really don''t have to fight by yourself unless you really want to. You can join in and fight the battle with a team, a small team, a big team, dis team or dat team, just some team to give yourself the edge. See i been working on SMD for a while, tryna get this thing put together. It can do a lot of stuff to give us the edge, but it gotta be done a certain way. Its gonna tell us what to play no doubt, its gonna even tell us the best way to play'em and all that. But you gotta play when you say you're gonna play the numbers thats given to you, and if you cant then don't waste everyones time. ya see i play too. In a team effort we can play less numbers and help each other win. THERE CAN BE SOME VERY LUCKY PLAYERS HERE.

(Oh lemme check sumn, see what SMD is saying, be right back, gotta run the filters)

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                  harvard,il
                  United States
                  Member #96756
                  September 4, 2010
                  2442 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2013, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Drum

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

BLUE FOXX's avatar - WINGS
                    Hampton Roads
                    United States
                    Member #117047
                    September 26, 2011
                    103 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2013, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Please add me to your list Cash,

I wanna win.

I play retail in VA, NC, MD, SC, TN.

Pick 3 and Pick 4.

Thank you bunches n bunches!!!Hyper

dbell66's avatar - anne
                      Ormond Beach, Fl.
                      United States
                      Member #119904
                      December 5, 2011
                      314 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2013, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

I want to win some mondey!!!!
                      dbell66     Fla/Ret

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
                        Fayetteville, Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #3593
                        February 2, 2004
                        2285 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Casho,

I definitely want to win some money. Need a vacation. I play Ga/Ret

Ms. Pat

Atlanta Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #96
                          January 23, 2002
                          8794 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2013, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Ok, i will put yall on the lsit. Now this nubmer right here is a good place to start, I ran the allstates filters and this number right here popped up $$ 439 $$. Not sure what yall know bout that number but ah, if it aint came in your state lately then you may wanna put that one on you list. This number is like a secret number, i can't really tell yall exactly what i know about that fool.Green laughBut if you haven't had this number lately then you can be very lucky soon Wink But that number there is Special to the game. The other day that number show up as a 6 in one states filters, a 6 meaning all 6 of one of the states that I track. A 6 out of 6 being perfect. Then when i opened the filters from The Mothership it showed up then. THIS FOOL, boy I tell ya. SMD said the best way to play this number for most states was $$ 439 $$. It will even tell me today that it's best to play it, still $$ 439 $$ followed by 394 & 493. Thats a sumns 6 number meanings 4 + 3 +9 = 16

pumkin-050's avatar - 2hxvxid

Bahamas
                            Member #138919
                            February 9, 2013
                            1741 Posts
                            Posted: August 2, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I'm definitely in Casho, i play NY. PA. TRI. ONLINE  thanks.

Atlanta Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #96
                              January 23, 2002
                              8794 Posts
                              Posted: August 2, 2013, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Ok, i will put yall on the lsit. Now this nubmer right here is a good place to start, I ran the allstates filters and this number right here popped up $$ 439 $$. Not sure what yall know bout that number but ah, if it aint came in your state lately then you may wanna put that one on you list. This number is like a secret number, i can't really tell yall exactly what i know about that fool.Green laughBut if you haven't had this number lately then you can be very lucky soon Wink But that number there is Special to the game. The other day that number show up as a 6 in one states filters, a 6 meaning all 6 of one of the states that I track. A 6 out of 6 being perfect. Then when i opened the filters from The Mothership it showed up then. THIS FOOL, boy I tell ya. SMD said the best way to play this number for most states was $$ 439 $$. It will even tell me today that it's best to play it, still $$ 439 $$ followed by 394 & 493. Thats a sumns 6 number meanings 4 + 3 +9 = 16

This $$ 439 $$ is showing up to fall in CT, DE,ID, IN, MD, MI, NJ, NY,NC, PA, SC, TN, VA & DC. Now you can just play it in your state, or the states that you play in especially if those states haven't had it. 

Page 249 of 379