Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Special

Topic closed. 5682 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBux.

Page 53 of 379
PrintE-mailLink
babyhuey11's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg
dville
United States
Member #126237
April 5, 2012
165 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

i told yall more to come...check this true story out. i signed on back in march or april. i stumbled across a SPECIAL by cash34ologist. being new to the site i wanted to win and he was posting actual wins from a site. well i pmed cstan3 cause he was posting in there too. he sent me a PM sayin change ur sig to team SMD in bold. go to this particular site deposit 77 bucks(cause they will mtch it). once i did it was all good. he told me the prediction board was a hidden gold mine. thats where he gets his numbers. he aint got no system or not freakin lottery ball machine he told me he got of craigslist lol. so anyway...he never helped me. all about him...once i noticed this i started to move on and post in the ga thread and storms thread. well he starts textin me "less talk more winning..<snip>!" that same week storm had a p4 prediction 1966 that hit straight twice that week. he went nuts on me. talkin bout "she had the winning number bro..no more games" etc....so i told im to chill and have fun. i was having fun posting around the site..more specifically in storms thread. she is a dear dear friend of mine who helps everyone she can. so then this idiot starts stalkin me. storms thread, ga thread etc... he started pming people that i was this that anf the other(all lies) and for them to block me(so i cudnt put his crap out to anyone).he sent me PMs threatening me, which were all forwarded to todd, other members and to the LOCAL AUTHORITIES. he offered me once last chance to join SMD(he aint even SMD LOL). i told him no. He then sent me a pm that said i was blocked have fun losing! since then...i finally decided to post again. i have cime in contact with cash34ologist. very nice and knows his stuff.HE IS THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF SMD(SYSTEM OF MASS DESTRUCTION). CSATN3 HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT...NEVER HAS NEVER WILL. CASH34OLOGIST IS VERY RESPECTED ON THIS SITE AND I THINK THAT IS SHOWING. CSTAN3 IS JUST TRYIN TO GET ATTENTION SO NEW MEMBERS WILL PM HIM AND HE CAN TELL U WHAT WHEN HOW WHY AND WHERE TO DO IT. there it folks.....so all u guys with that super money division BS....u have been told by someone who has been around the block with this IDIOT. all them TYPED in winnings aint nothing. heck any of us can type that in....he aint winning or doin shiat! oh wait a minute.....heres aline for you"you are a serious player now"lol.

CSTAN...I KNOW UR READING....LISTEN CLEARLY...U SAID IN A PM THAT YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE AND IT WAS TIME TO PAY ME A VISIT.....WELL LET ME TELL U THIS U POS...I WILL PICK YO BROKE @SS UP AT THE AIRPORT AND BRING U TO MY CRIB BETCH! WEAR YO STUPID @SS OUT AND TAKE U BACK HARTSFIELD SO U CAN CAtCH YO FLIGHT TO WISCONSIN! (I WOULD HAVE TOLD THIS SISSY IN A PM HAD HE NOT BLOCKED ME).....so dont get it twisted....i aint then one!

SO ALL U FOLKS KNOW.....WHEN U GET BURNED DONT SAY U WASNT WARNED!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

We Know Where U Live Punk!!Time To Pay U A Visit

All States Online
United States
Member #125899
March 31, 2012
115 Posts
Report Spam or AbusePrevNextReceived: June 28, 2012, 12:38 am

(SMD) System of Mass Destruction

(SMD) Fourensics

Ga $'s avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #91691
    May 23, 2010
    158 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

i told yall more to come...check this true story out. i signed on back in march or april. i stumbled across a SPECIAL by cash34ologist. being new to the site i wanted to win and he was posting actual wins from a site. well i pmed cstan3 cause he was posting in there too. he sent me a PM sayin change ur sig to team SMD in bold. go to this particular site deposit 77 bucks(cause they will mtch it). once i did it was all good. he told me the prediction board was a hidden gold mine. thats where he gets his numbers. he aint got no system or not freakin lottery ball machine he told me he got of craigslist lol. so anyway...he never helped me. all about him...once i noticed this i started to move on and post in the ga thread and storms thread. well he starts textin me "less talk more winning..<snip>!" that same week storm had a p4 prediction 1966 that hit straight twice that week. he went nuts on me. talkin bout "she had the winning number bro..no more games" etc....so i told im to chill and have fun. i was having fun posting around the site..more specifically in storms thread. she is a dear dear friend of mine who helps everyone she can. so then this idiot starts stalkin me. storms thread, ga thread etc... he started pming people that i was this that anf the other(all lies) and for them to block me(so i cudnt put his crap out to anyone).he sent me PMs threatening me, which were all forwarded to todd, other members and to the LOCAL AUTHORITIES. he offered me once last chance to join SMD(he aint even SMD LOL). i told him no. He then sent me a pm that said i was blocked have fun losing! since then...i finally decided to post again. i have cime in contact with cash34ologist. very nice and knows his stuff.HE IS THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF SMD(SYSTEM OF MASS DESTRUCTION). CSATN3 HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT...NEVER HAS NEVER WILL. CASH34OLOGIST IS VERY RESPECTED ON THIS SITE AND I THINK THAT IS SHOWING. CSTAN3 IS JUST TRYIN TO GET ATTENTION SO NEW MEMBERS WILL PM HIM AND HE CAN TELL U WHAT WHEN HOW WHY AND WHERE TO DO IT. there it folks.....so all u guys with that super money division BS....u have been told by someone who has been around the block with this IDIOT. all them TYPED in winnings aint nothing. heck any of us can type that in....he aint winning or doin shiat! oh wait a minute.....heres aline for you"you are a serious player now"lol.

CSTAN...I KNOW UR READING....LISTEN CLEARLY...U SAID IN A PM THAT YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE AND IT WAS TIME TO PAY ME A VISIT.....WELL LET ME TELL U THIS U POS...I WILL PICK YO BROKE @SS UP AT THE AIRPORT AND BRING U TO MY CRIB BETCH! WEAR YO STUPID @SS OUT AND TAKE U BACK HARTSFIELD SO U CAN CAtCH YO FLIGHT TO WISCONSIN! (I WOULD HAVE TOLD THIS SISSY IN A PM HAD HE NOT BLOCKED ME).....so dont get it twisted....i aint then one!

SO ALL U FOLKS KNOW.....WHEN U GET BURNED DONT SAY U WASNT WARNED!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

This is a site to help people and to know that there are snakes crawling aroung and causing confusion is sickening! CStan, get your own thread and stop blocking our blessings with your nonsense! Casho, you have been a blessing to many. Don't waste your good energy with this person!

So sorry babyhuey that you had to endure this type of harrassment on LP!

I Play Cash 3 to Win!Party

dville
      United States
      Member #126237
      April 5, 2012
      165 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

heres another lol

Team SMD blocked you bro!

All States Online
      United States
      Member #125899
      March 31, 2012
      115 Posts
      Report Spam or AbusePrevNextReceived: June 23, 2012, 8:02 pm

Dude, our whole new SMD Team blocked you. Thats why u don't see them ..Keep loosing and thread jumping while romancing with the loosers!..                        We Make Money daily!..Good bye!....

Cstan3 VP/CEO..SMD Super Money DivisionCool

— Previous Private Message —
      Sent By: babyhuey11
      Sent: June 23, 2012, 4:41 pm Central Time (GMT-6:00)

I don't see anyone but u posting and posting precdictions.
      -- Previous Private Message --
      Sent By: cstan3
      Sent: June 23, 2012, 8:39 am Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We are giving you a chance to rejoin SMD..Super Money Division!..(No drama or sideline watching on this thread) We are making money daily as you can see on the winners board!.. In Bold please type Team SMD in your signature box that way we know that you are a serious smd player..Time is ticking!!

VP/CEO Super Money DivisionCool

(SMD) Fourensics

Atlanta Georgia
        United States
        Member #96
        January 23, 2002
        8824 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

heres another lol

Team SMD blocked you bro!

All States Online
        United States
        Member #125899
        March 31, 2012
        115 Posts
        Report Spam or AbusePrevNextReceived: June 23, 2012, 8:02 pm

Dude, our whole new SMD Team blocked you. Thats why u don't see them ..Keep loosing and thread jumping while romancing with the loosers!..                        We Make Money daily!..Good bye!....

Cstan3 VP/CEO..SMD Super Money DivisionCool

— Previous Private Message —
        Sent By: babyhuey11
        Sent: June 23, 2012, 4:41 pm Central Time (GMT-6:00)

I don't see anyone but u posting and posting precdictions.
        -- Previous Private Message --
        Sent By: cstan3
        Sent: June 23, 2012, 8:39 am Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We are giving you a chance to rejoin SMD..Super Money Division!..(No drama or sideline watching on this thread) We are making money daily as you can see on the winners board!.. In Bold please type Team SMD in your signature box that way we know that you are a serious smd player..Time is ticking!!

VP/CEO Super Money DivisionCool

OMG this CLOWN is crazy !!

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

Atlanta Georgia
          United States
          Member #96
          January 23, 2002
          8824 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

This is a site to help people and to know that there are snakes crawling aroung and causing confusion is sickening! CStan, get your own thread and stop blocking our blessings with your nonsense! Casho, you have been a blessing to many. Don't waste your good energy with this person!

Gotta stand my ground sweetie. This guy is trying to rip people off with his garbage can numbers.

Georgia
            United States
            Member #91691
            May 23, 2010
            158 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Gotta stand my ground sweetie. This guy is trying to rip people off with his garbage can numbers.

Cstan sounds like a psychiatric case to me!

I Agree!

United States
              Member #125890
              March 31, 2012
              129 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Let's Win!Cool

United States
                Member #128435
                May 24, 2012
                343 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Let's Win Some Money Smile

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #91691
                  May 23, 2010
                  158 Posts

Let's Win!Cool

Did you take your medications today?

United States
                    Member #125890
                    March 31, 2012
                    129 Posts

Win!Cool

Atlanta Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #96
                      January 23, 2002
                      8824 Posts
                      Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Did you take your medications today?

Green laugh now thats too funny Green laugh

Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #91691
                        May 23, 2010
                        158 Posts
                        Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh now thats too funny Green laugh

If needed, I can suggest a few!

dville
                          United States
                          Member #126237
                          April 5, 2012
                          165 Posts
                          Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

thank you very much. it is a site for people to get blessing. he took advantage of me like he is all those other folks. if they are smart they will cut ties now b4 its too late. those PMs above are actual copy and paste he sent me.

(SMD) Fourensics

United States
                            Member #125890
                            March 31, 2012
                            129 Posts
                            Posted: July 29, 2012, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

More Money to Make!....Turn the light on!Cool

United States
                              Member #128435
                              May 24, 2012
                              343 Posts