Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CAN SOMEONE please tell me if this is possible

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
columbus, GA
United States
Member #67676
December 2, 2008
2870 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2012, 12:11 am - IP Logged

went to the store to play this eve had my tickets marked for evening only, i just noticed that one set of tickets printed out for sunday and the next set print out for last night, none of the slips were marked for both draws and they were only a minute apart, i guess to explain her ran 3 tickets sheets for me all marked for eve the middle set is for this sunday and the next set says for last night nothing else is marked on the sheet, or am i just tripping i just noticed this. Is that possible?

thanks

columbus, GA
    United States
    Member #67676
    December 2, 2008
    2870 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2012, 1:05 am - IP Logged

went to the store to play this eve had my tickets marked for evening only, i just noticed that one set of tickets printed out for sunday and the next set print out for last night, none of the slips were marked for both draws and they were only a minute apart, i guess to explain her ran 3 tickets sheets for me all marked for eve the middle set is for this sunday and the next set says for last night nothing else is marked on the sheet, or am i just tripping i just noticed this. Is that possible?

thanks

anyone? i see lookers but no responders. This has happened to me but in a different way before and he printed the tickets for the next eve or that is how they came out, and i hit the next eve, or am i reading into this too much....

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
      california
      United States
      Member #23475
      October 13, 2005
      659 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2012, 2:07 am - IP Logged

anyone? i see lookers but no responders. This has happened to me but in a different way before and he printed the tickets for the next eve or that is how they came out, and i hit the next eve, or am i reading into this too much....

Hi,

I have learned the hard way to always check my tickets before leaving the store. All kinds of things can go wrong. The other day for example, I got out of car and went into the convience store by my house with $2 in my hand. Told the clerk who knows me, I want 2 quick picks. In fact, I told him a second time, "two".  He printed out 3 for $3 dollars. No, I said, I only brought $2. So he printed out another ticket for $2. Sheesh, ya gotta watch 'em.

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
        adelaide sa
        Australia
        Member #37136
        April 11, 2006
        3300 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2012, 3:21 am - IP Logged

yeah i sometimes get messed around usually with a new shop or new clerk. i think im getting  better,and usually check before i leave counter now.

so tell me, the tickets where for 3 eve in a row, and 1st one you got was for yesterday evening? 2nd   tonight, and 3rd tomorrows? does the store have an online checking machine,  our state has them and if the ticket is still in a draw the machine says " still games to draw " or if its a loser it says "not a winning ticket "

if you have the checking machines check em as you leave , and if it says not a winner hes given you a  already losing ticket. either confront the shop keeper, or call  your state lotto.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2012, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

yeah i sometimes get messed around usually with a new shop or new clerk. i think im getting  better,and usually check before i leave counter now.

so tell me, the tickets where for 3 eve in a row, and 1st one you got was for yesterday evening? 2nd   tonight, and 3rd tomorrows? does the store have an online checking machine,  our state has them and if the ticket is still in a draw the machine says " still games to draw " or if its a loser it says "not a winning ticket "

if you have the checking machines check em as you leave , and if it says not a winner hes given you a  already losing ticket. either confront the shop keeper, or call  your state lotto.

well yall i felt that something was goin on with those tickets and i said to myself, there looking out for me the first hit came sunday night the second midday, so in reality it really wasnt a mistake this has happened to me before LOLOLOLOLOL nice mistake which really wasnt everything is in Divine Order, yes Sir!!!!!

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2012, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

me LMAO at myself, Geez i am telling you they deliver on time!Party

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19826 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2012, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

When you play near the cut-off times, you risk playing the next drawing instead of the one for that day.  That happened to me Saturday.  The cut-off time for local games has always been 15 minutes before the drawings, but Saturday when I played Ohio Classic for that night, it came out for tonight and it was still 7:00PM.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

columbus, GA
                United States
                Member #67676
                December 2, 2008
                2870 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2012, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

me LMAO at myself, Geez i am telling you they deliver on time!Party

HAHAHA singing JUST SAY AMEN BY HOWARD HEWETT!!!!