Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for someone I can PM regarding some Spiritual Happengings with My mom. Thanks!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Faith2205's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
chicago
United States
Member #114147
July 24, 2011
216 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2012, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Everyone, I am looking for someone I can PM regarding some spiritual happenings my mother is experiencing. I would normal talk to Empress about this, but I see she hasn't been on. Not that I am inpatient, just that my mother is a bit worried and I'd like to be able to give her some peace of mind

Thank you so very much!

Faith2205's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    chicago
    United States
    Member #114147
    July 24, 2011
    216 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2012, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Everyone, I am looking for someone I can PM regarding some spiritual happenings my mother is experiencing. I would normal talk to Empress about this, but I see she hasn't been on. Not that I am inpatient, just that my mother is a bit worried and I'd like to be able to give her some peace of mind

Thank you so very much!

I guess I should have clarified...I'm looking for someone that may be able to tune into this. Thanks!

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2012, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Thank you so very much!

faith2205 i just saw this i will pm you where to reach me

DG