Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tonights Mega Millions - Ball Possibly 7 (Possible 17 or 39)

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Faith2205.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Faith2205's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
chicago
United States
Member #114147
July 24, 2011
216 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2012, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening Everyone!

I am by no means CERTAIN that 7 will be the ball. However, as in my previous post. Numbers are coming to me in a non-set form.  If pattern follows, I believe tonights Mega Ball will be 7. Here is why:

Today is my step-grandmother's birthday (deceased)..definitely one of my spirt guides. so there u see her bday 120 (which I keep seeing and winning on scratch offs). And she would have been 77 today. Other possible numbers 17, 18 and DEFINTELY Play 39 as I keep seeing my husbands plate number 3297. Good Luck..Just a hunch but I thought I'd throw it out there.

BALL

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34522 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2012, 6:44 am - IP Logged

Good Evening Everyone!

I am by no means CERTAIN that 7 will be the ball. However, as in my previous post. Numbers are coming to me in a non-set form.  If pattern follows, I believe tonights Mega Ball will be 7. Here is why:

Today is my step-grandmother's birthday (deceased)..definitely one of my spirt guides. so there u see her bday 120 (which I keep seeing and winning on scratch offs). And she would have been 77 today. Other possible numbers 17, 18 and DEFINTELY Play 39 as I keep seeing my husbands plate number 3297. Good Luck..Just a hunch but I thought I'd throw it out there.

BALL

If you really look at it you were kind of on it with some of these numbers 01, 09,47,   Only thing was missing was the 8  mega Million had  01,09,28,38,47,08  Yup Definaly a lot of 8's I am seeing them too 88*lots came yesterday and the 889 998 is hot all over the map. 888X lets try to work on these numbers? Fo up and down on some of them do some mirrors numbers that is what it is about creating numbers.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

chicago
      United States
      Member #114147
      July 24, 2011
      216 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2012, 6:52 am - IP Logged

If you really look at it you were kind of on it with some of these numbers 01, 09,47,   Only thing was missing was the 8  mega Million had  01,09,28,38,47,08  Yup Definaly a lot of 8's I am seeing them too 88*lots came yesterday and the 889 998 is hot all over the map. 888X lets try to work on these numbers? Fo up and down on some of them do some mirrors numbers that is what it is about creating numbers.

Hi Marcie,

Thanks! I think the worse part about that is I should have been watching 8s!

Previous Post:

Not sure what's going on with "88". I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE! I ran to the gas station and saw 5 or 6 cars with license plates containing 88. The mileage on the car was 75688. I don't know why but this 88 is calling me!

Well, all I can do is keep working on it :)

BLESSINGS YOUR WAY!!!!

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34522 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2012, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening Everyone!

BALL

17,18 you were on that  But also Power Ball was:  17,18,21,25,34,P.B. 10  This is what I see in #'s

0  7                You already had the 17,18  You had everything in these numbers but the 5

2  7

1  9

3               I forgot all about this I  could of worked with this for the P.B.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

chicago
          United States
          Member #114147
          July 24, 2011
          216 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2012, 1:20 am - IP Logged

17,18 you were on that  But also Power Ball was:  17,18,21,25,34,P.B. 10  This is what I see in #'s

0  7                You already had the 17,18  You had everything in these numbers but the 5

2  7

1  9

3               I forgot all about this I  could of worked with this for the P.B.

Hi Marcie!

My goodness, that makes two of us!

I was so busy with everything today, I didn't make it out to play. When the time is right I guess!

On another note, I'm beginning to think I am supposed to give you these numbers that are coming to me. I just looked at your draws today, and I am ASTOUNDED at what I am seeing!!!

Your Classic Lotto and Your Pick 3 ESPECIALLY!!!

So I told you in my previous post that yesterday was my deceased step-Grandmother's birthday. I had such a feeling to play her year and address.

Year = 35

address was 44 38 (in that order)

I've been playing 629 and 923 and 26 in all games BECAUSE - 629 is the number is received for repo..I had issues with our 2nd car and it was almost repoed. 923 is my deceased grandmother's birthday and 1/26 is my deceased cousins bday.

Midday 293

Eve      680

If you look closely, the numbes appear as I explained in my previous post..all there but not a set. 30/80 is my bday / 29 is my sisters / there's that 629 and 923 again! surreal. Looks like I should really let you know what is sitting heavily with me for the day.

I only noticed today that you are from Ohio. In my previous post regarding the 8's, I mentioned a friend that recently "declared his love for me" . His birthday is 1988. Ironically, he is originally from..you guessed it..Ohio. lol. Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

Sorry, If I am rambling.

BLESSINGS MARCIE! Hopefully, I see something before your draws tomorrow!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34522 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2012, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Hi Marcie!

My goodness, that makes two of us!

I was so busy with everything today, I didn't make it out to play. When the time is right I guess!

On another note, I'm beginning to think I am supposed to give you these numbers that are coming to me. I just looked at your draws today, and I am ASTOUNDED at what I am seeing!!!

Your Classic Lotto and Your Pick 3 ESPECIALLY!!!

So I told you in my previous post that yesterday was my deceased step-Grandmother's birthday. I had such a feeling to play her year and address.

Year = 35

address was 44 38 (in that order)

I've been playing 629 and 923 and 26 in all games BECAUSE - 629 is the number is received for repo..I had issues with our 2nd car and it was almost repoed. 923 is my deceased grandmother's birthday and 1/26 is my deceased cousins bday.

Midday 293

Eve      680

If you look closely, the numbes appear as I explained in my previous post..all there but not a set. 30/80 is my bday / 29 is my sisters / there's that 629 and 923 again! surreal. Looks like I should really let you know what is sitting heavily with me for the day.

I only noticed today that you are from Ohio. In my previous post regarding the 8's, I mentioned a friend that recently "declared his love for me" . His birthday is 1988. Ironically, he is originally from..you guessed it..Ohio. lol. Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

Sorry, If I am rambling.

BLESSINGS MARCIE! Hopefully, I see something before your draws tomorrow!

It is ok, it make a lot of sense to me by the way I had the 10 and the 21 in P.B. you had 17,18 I was just up laying in my Bed thinking about these numbers something good going to come out of this.PartyI just feel it!!   Oh, Look I see a snooper LOL!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34522 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2012, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Your 69 prs. came in Ill. the 26 Prs 126* 026* came in Ohio 2X's 1988 comb. came in Ohio Midday I think these numbers were meant for me but my lucky prs were 26 for today. Follow this thread something good is coming out of here.I Agree!

chicago
                United States
                Member #114147
                July 24, 2011
                216 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2012, 7:38 am - IP Logged

Your 69 prs. came in Ill. the 26 Prs 126* 026* came in Ohio 2X's 1988 comb. came in Ohio Midday I think these numbers were meant for me but my lucky prs were 26 for today. Follow this thread something good is coming out of here.I Agree!

That is awesome!!! That 1988 was definitely one of the key numbers! Hope you made out well!!!!! Dance

So, just to keep you updated on my EVENTFUL life these days..maybe it means something..or maybe it's just one of them things ..BUT.....

I woke up this morning with a bad feeling to go check what was supposed to be my new bedroom (just moved and am still unpacking and setting up the new place).

Low and behold, There is water leaking thru the light fixture in the room (I turned off the power and removed the light bulbs), there's a second leak along side one of the walls, and it looks like I am about to spring a 3rd leak. I already have a dresser and some other things that were damaged by the water.

Thanks again Marcie, I will definitely keep an eye on this post and let you know if anything in particular is coming to me. BEST OF LUCK!!!!!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34522 Posts
                  Posted: January 23, 2012, 7:43 am - IP Logged

That is awesome!!! That 1988 was definitely one of the key numbers! Hope you made out well!!!!! Dance

So, just to keep you updated on my EVENTFUL life these days..maybe it means something..or maybe it's just one of them things ..BUT.....

I woke up this morning with a bad feeling to go check what was supposed to be my new bedroom (just moved and am still unpacking and setting up the new place).

Low and behold, There is water leaking thru the light fixture in the room (I turned off the power and removed the light bulbs), there's a second leak along side one of the walls, and it looks like I am about to spring a 3rd leak. I already have a dresser and some other things that were damaged by the water.

Thanks again Marcie, I will definitely keep an eye on this post and let you know if anything in particular is coming to me. BEST OF LUCK!!!!!

No I didn't have that number posted in my other thread I forgot that you had this number untill I looked. Amazing huh LOL!   We need to work on these Mega or Powerball numbers join me on the jackpot Forum? or we can work from here. I just read this is so Ironic you just moved well bew will be moving soon. My lucky prs. are 29*

chicago
                    United States
                    Member #114147
                    July 24, 2011
                    216 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

No I didn't have that number posted in my other thread I forgot that you had this number untill I looked. Amazing huh LOL!   We need to work on these Mega or Powerball numbers join me on the jackpot Forum? or we can work from here. I just read this is so Ironic you just moved well bew will be moving soon. My lucky prs. are 29*

That is ironic. I'll see ya in the jackpot forum for sure!