Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone know "space pi' and 'time pi " equation ?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Kola.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
Clarkston,MI
United States
Member #35082
March 12, 2006
594 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2012, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Space pi equation = ?

Time pi equation = ?

These are hard to find but there out there,  and i am trying to find them but am having no luck.

Clarkston,MI
    United States
    Member #35082
    March 12, 2006
    594 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2012, 1:03 am - IP Logged

i do know music pi

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1719 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2012, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Time Pi is 3:14 AM and PM.

Clarkston,MI
        United States
        Member #35082
        March 12, 2006
        594 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

time pi =3:14

music pi= 4.2857

space pi = ?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1719 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2012, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

In your stomach, pi space?

New Jersey
            India
            Member #121875
            January 19, 2012
            1 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2012, 6:35 am - IP Logged

hi friends,

I am new here. Can anyone tell me what ismeaning of space pi and time pi.

Thanks a millions in advance.

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1528 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2012, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

hi friends,

I am new here. Can anyone tell me what ismeaning of space pi and time pi.

Thanks a millions in advance.

Hello mathgenie99,

Welcome to the LP.

In regards to your question about time pi...Well, I guess with respect to the time-space continuum, constant of time  is a "little-more-dominant" than space, as opposed to a space-time continuum where the constant of space is a "little more dominant" than time and "out-of-time" quantum anomalies can occur. We live in both, though the former is more persistent than the latter. This Constant, TIME(4th dimension role), in our 3-dimensional space reality is round - is curved, and infinite. If space is curved, time is curved as well. When you flatten this "circle of time" on a 2-dimensional plane, like on a sheet of paper,  it retains that quality of infinity in the form of a number that forever "circles" and has no end in our time-space reality, and This is TIME Pi, which is our old friend 3.14159265.......Was it not Albert Einstein who said, "reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." This "persistent reality" is driven by TIME(among other things)...

As for space pi, I don't know. While there is no evidence for it, we can conceptually imagine what it might be it in the meantime, and then we can suppose Space pi would connected to the space-time continuum, which is the "opposite", so to speak,  of the time-space continuum as I described above.  The Time-space concept and pi works well in an absolute universe where TIME is the constant, and the 3 dimensions of space - length, breadth and height - are uniform. In a space-time continuum, gravity, the velocities of moving objects, along with the perceptions of the observer, can warp time. Time is more shaky in this relative universe, and playing with pi as 3.14159 may be more tricky, which is why pi calculations works best when working with uniformly curved 2-dimensional  images on a flat piece of paper. So with usage of space pi for curved objects we can imagine, it would have the ability to transcend a 3-dimensional construct, while accounting for different velocities, perceptions, gravity, and small anomalies that can occur in our reality...Just a crude thought experiment...

Good luck to you...and enjoy the LP!