Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How about a: SOUTH POWERBALL or/and a South-Canada Powerball

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2012, 4:29 am - IP Logged

Nobody has thought of it...

or a: SOUTH Decades of Dollars or/and a South-Canada Decades of Dollars...

is none of my bussiness, but since when has the lottery began???? 30-40 years ago....why this has never been invented...I repeat Satan is not your cat/dog...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2012, 4:41 am - IP Logged

Nobody has thought of it...

or a: SOUTH Decades of Dollars or/and a South-Canada Decades of Dollars...

is none of my bussiness, but since when has the lottery began???? 30-40 years ago....why this has never been invented...I repeat Satan is not your cat/dog...

or a: SOUTH-ENGLAND POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars OR A South-France  POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars or a South-Germany POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars or a South-Germany POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars or a South-Italy POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars or a South-South Korea POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars or a South-South Korea--Canada- POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars...You can do the Same with the Midwest....

WHY ISNT THERE A: MIDWEST POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars....I repeat Satan is not your cat/dog...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2012, 5:02 am - IP Logged

or a: SOUTH-ENGLAND POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars OR A South-France  POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars or a South-Germany POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars or a South-Germany POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars or a South-Italy POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars or a South-South Korea POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars or a South-South Korea--Canada- POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars...You can do the Same with the Midwest....

WHY ISNT THERE A: MIDWEST POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars....I repeat Satan is not your cat/dog...

South dont feel alone...There is no: Entire Carribbean Powerball or Carribbea-Central America Powerball or a U.K-France Powerball or U.K-Italy Powerball or a Germany-Italy Powerball or a Germany-Italy-Russia Powerball or a Scandinavian Powerball or a Scandinavia-Germany-Italy Powerball or a Japan-Phillipines Powerball or a: India-China Powerball or a Pakistan-Turkey Powerball or a Venezuela-Colombia Powerball...

THERE IS ALSO NO CANADA-U.K POWERBALL OR A CANADA-FRANCE POWERBALL....LOL...

and i am sorry to say it, but or a Canada-NY Powerball...

I repeat Satan is not your cat/dog...

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2012, 5:05 am - IP Logged

you can also create a: South-South Korea-Canada-AUSTRALIA POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars OR A: South-Canada-AUSTRALIA POWERBALL/Decades of Dollars...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2012, 5:38 am - IP Logged

THERE IS NO IRELAND-SCOTLAND SMALL POWERBALL/DECADES-OF- DOLLARS OR AN: IRELAND-SCOTLAND-ICELAND SMALL POWERBALL/DECADES-OF- DOLLARS...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2012, 6:57 am - IP Logged

just thought i say this...yesterday i was on a bus going to a deli, to buy some stuffs and this teenager with blue eyes sat behind me, and blew air on the back of my neck [twice], dont know what i meant...and this very hot spanish chick sat next to me on the bus and before she left she nodge me on my elbow...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2012, 7:15 am - IP Logged

couple of weeks ago i had gone to that same deli and one of the chicks attending people told me: dont you see i am on the phone, i had to ask, are you talking to me, she said: yes i am talking to you and it wasnt even my turn...weird stuffs...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2012, 7:50 am - IP Logged

this is the last thing i will say...anything else i will mentioned it on the blog...

something strange too that happened couple of weeks ago, the bus i was going had stopped, it needed a new battery while the bus driver went and got a new battery, i saw this blond chick stop a guy on a motorcycle and show him a map, i think she was asking for directions...couldnt she had ask any of the people walking there...

yes guys she was blond...

the motorcle was all black, like one of those ninja motorcycles and the guy was all in black...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2012, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

if New England joins: NY together they will have the same population as: CA, which will be: 33 Million people...They can join Canada and it will be a: Canada-NY-New England Powerball...They can also create a: NY-New England Super Lotto plus [same as CA superlotto plus]...Or a NY-New England Decades of Dollars...

on the Same token you could create a: NY-ILLINOIS Super Lotto plus [same as CA superlotto plus] and Decades of Dollars [those 2 will have the same population as California or a: NY-ILLINOIS-Canada Powerball...

Why this hasnt been thought off before...I repeat Satan is not your cat/dog...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: January 22, 2012, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

miao!!!, miao!!!....lol....RRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: January 22, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

miao!!!, miao!!!...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: January 22, 2012, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

How about a South Madagascar, North Falklands Decades of Dollars?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: January 23, 2012, 12:33 am - IP Logged

If Illinois joined Indiana and Michigan with NY they will have close to the same population as: California, then they can join Canada and they can create a: Illinois-Indiana-Michigan-NY-Canada Powerball...They can also create a: Illinois-Indiana-Michigan-NY-Canada Super Lotto plus [same as CA superlotto plus] or Decades of Dollars...Or a Illinois-Indiana-Michigan-NY Decades of Dollars...

on the same token you could create a: Illinois-Indiana-Michigan-NY-Canada-New England Powerball...if you all like...

If Illinois joined Indiana, Kentucky and Tennesse with NY they will have close to the same population as: California, then they can join Canada and they can create a: Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky and Tennesse-NY-Canada Powerball...They can also create a: Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky-Tennesse Super Lotto Plus [same as CA superlotto plus] or Decades of Dollars or a: Indiana-Kentucky-Tennesse-NY Super Lotto Plus [same as CA superlotto plus] or Decades of Dollars...

on the same token you could create a: Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky-Tennesse-NY-New England Powerball...if you like...or a: Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky-Tennesse-NY-New England-Canada Powerball...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19900 Posts
                            Posted: January 23, 2012, 12:49 am - IP Logged

If Illinois joined Indiana and Michigan with NY they will have close to the same population as: California, then they can join Canada and they can create a: Illinois-Indiana-Michigan-NY-Canada Powerball...They can also create a: Illinois-Indiana-Michigan-NY-Canada Super Lotto plus [same as CA superlotto plus] or Decades of Dollars...Or a Illinois-Indiana-Michigan-NY Decades of Dollars...

on the same token you could create a: Illinois-Indiana-Michigan-NY-Canada-New England Powerball...if you all like...

If Illinois joined Indiana, Kentucky and Tennesse with NY they will have close to the same population as: California, then they can join Canada and they can create a: Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky and Tennesse-NY-Canada Powerball...They can also create a: Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky-Tennesse Super Lotto Plus [same as CA superlotto plus] or Decades of Dollars or a: Indiana-Kentucky-Tennesse-NY Super Lotto Plus [same as CA superlotto plus] or Decades of Dollars...

on the same token you could create a: Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky-Tennesse-NY-New England Powerball...if you like...or a: Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky-Tennesse-NY-New England-Canada Powerball...

You're sharing you ideas with folks who can't do anything with them, you should be writing the people who run those lotteries.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7343 Posts
                              Posted: January 23, 2012, 8:03 am - IP Logged

You're sharing you ideas with folks who can't do anything with them, you should be writing the people who run those lotteries.

Maybe somebody running a lottery will tell Pumpi the majority of lottery sales are scratch-off tickets and some states already have three multi-state games.