Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Help

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Faith2205.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Faith2205's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
chicago
United States
Member #114147
July 24, 2011
216 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2012, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Ok,

Seems to be a busy time for me. Hope this brings luck to someone.

1. I scratched a ticket (Royal riches - IL game number 829 - i keep calling it Purple riches for some reason). I got the Crown sybmol and won at 10 prizes but I don't know how much.

2. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO REPEAT THIS :( BUUUUT...Caught my mom having sex with her (now ex) husbands co-woker. Pukesorry but that's how i feel lol

3. I was being "attacked" my in-laws pit bull. I say attacked lightly because she had my arm in her mouth but was not viciously attacking me. Just kind of like holding it there. I was yelling out to my father-in-law Ricardo to help me. He let me son, jr, walk around the dogs freely and I was yelling at him to give me my son and lock the dogs up.

4. I lost my cell phone and someone returned it broken. It was kind of bent into a wave and i remember pushing on it and it straightening back out (sure lol) and snapping it back together.

5. I was suddenly on a carnival ride that going completely around - like a ferris wheel only - I turned upside as well - kind of like a cross between the ring of fire carnival ride but in the form of one of them ship rides that sway back and forth.

That's all I remember at this point - GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #85202
    January 10, 2010
    331 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2012, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Ok,

Seems to be a busy time for me. Hope this brings luck to someone.

1. I scratched a ticket (Royal riches - IL game number 829 - i keep calling it Purple riches for some reason). I got the Crown sybmol and won at 10 prizes but I don't know how much.

2. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO REPEAT THIS :( BUUUUT...Caught my mom having sex with her (now ex) husbands co-woker. Pukesorry but that's how i feel lol

3. I was being "attacked" my in-laws pit bull. I say attacked lightly because she had my arm in her mouth but was not viciously attacking me. Just kind of like holding it there. I was yelling out to my father-in-law Ricardo to help me. He let me son, jr, walk around the dogs freely and I was yelling at him to give me my son and lock the dogs up.

4. I lost my cell phone and someone returned it broken. It was kind of bent into a wave and i remember pushing on it and it straightening back out (sure lol) and snapping it back together.

5. I was suddenly on a carnival ride that going completely around - like a ferris wheel only - I turned upside as well - kind of like a cross between the ring of fire carnival ride but in the form of one of them ship rides that sway back and forth.

That's all I remember at this point - GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

what is your bithday and your mom's?

Faith2205's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
      chicago
      United States
      Member #114147
      July 24, 2011
      216 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2012, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

what is your bithday and your mom's?

Hi Meccah,

Hope all is well with you!

I'm 1/29/80