Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

advice from post

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by chasb123.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
673 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2012, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

It was once told that if you dream of a person to play their birthday. I have a workout and when i play that number is does not come out most of time. a matter of fact im usually one of f. A person can give me a number or get it from book and miss. what can i do too increase my winnings. What causes winnings to go out of line. other people win big. what are they doing that im not. Can someone make me a lottery winner?

chasb123's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    New Providence
    Bahamas
    Member #109015
    April 4, 2011
    398 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2012, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

It was once told that if you dream of a person to play their birthday. I have a workout and when i play that number is does not come out most of time. a matter of fact im usually one of f. A person can give me a number or get it from book and miss. what can i do too increase my winnings. What causes winnings to go out of line. other people win big. what are they doing that im not. Can someone make me a lottery winner?

Dear Likeable1,

Please be reminded that the lottery is only a game of chance and no one can predict or ensure winnings.

Therefore, just keep trying, your luck may change. Some people just choose some numbers and play them on a daily basis and you sure will win but there is no real plan to consistantly win.