Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Give Me the First Number of Pick 3 Games of The Month of your state and i'll give you a winner

Topic closed. 414 replies. Last post 5 years ago by susscs.

Page 20 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
portsmouth
United States
Member #56352
November 14, 2007
87 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2012, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

in  virginia, the first number of the month was 1.

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2012, 7:21 am - IP Logged

in  virginia, the first number of the month was 1.

I think it is like that in every state and in every country and on every calender.

Newguy, it's great that you can play straight for $14. I'd like to know what website you go to to play that.

cuteban25's avatar - Lottery-047.jpg
      Pinecrest Sephardim
      United States
      Member #119068
      November 14, 2011
      1378 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2012, 7:36 am - IP Logged

I got it !!!!.Thank you.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
        N.C.
        United States
        Member #59229
        March 9, 2008
        327 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Ok. Since newguy07 won't tell you his secret  I will.  It's not hard to figure out. Take the midday draw on the 1st of the month. ex. NY was  710 on Feb1. Subtract 4 from the 3rd digit which gives you the starting number of 716. then use the following formula on the last 2 digits. DONE.

+1 -1.......725

+1  +0......726

+1 +2........728

+1 -5..........721

+1 -3..........723

+2 -3..........733

+3 +3.........749

+3 -3.........743

+3 +1........747

+4 +2..........758

+4 +3........759

+4 -5.............751

+5 -5....761

+5 -3......763...etc etc

+6 -1

+6 -6

+7 +2

+6 +2

+7 -7

+7 -2

+8 +2

+8 -6

+8 -5

+8 -4

+8 -2

-1 +0

-1 -7

-1 -5

Simple deal. Have fun!

Wow! Nice work flossdog!

N.C.
          United States
          Member #59229
          March 9, 2008
          327 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2012, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Aw Sootie1835...  Oh no!  Flossdog figured it out Shockedand the state lottery is going to shut down this website because the lottery has been cracked!  Crying Let's all get out the crying towels. You say when you PM'ed me "thanks for blowing a good thing". Why? BECAUSE  SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE THINGS OUT ON THEIR OWN AND WANT OTHERS TO THE WORK FOR THEM? Sorry you can't add and subtract and you might have to do this on your own. I'm sure there's a first grader living nearby that can do the math for you. I also figured out there is no Santa Claus. Sorry to burst that bubble for you!   Am I satisfied? Oh you figured it out! I work for the state lottery! Evil SmileI'm suspect. Yes, and my picture is in every Post Office! 

Go get  some brains between your ears Hit With Stickand a reality check and stop waiting for other people to figure things out and solve your OWN problems. BTW.. don't quit your day job if you have one. People love those burgers you flip!Jester Laugh

Don't worry brah, Sootie1835 sent me some hate mail a few days back as well.......Did your email from her have multiple misspellings and grammatical errors too? LOL

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2012, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Don't worry brah, Sootie1835 sent me some hate mail a few days back as well.......Did your email from her have multiple misspellings and grammatical errors too? LOL

I'm not worried about small minds. Oh yeah, he/she told me that the state lotteries look at this site and "thanks for blowing a good thing".  Like anyone with a half of brain couldn't decipher that? Have you ever heard of anything more ridiculous?

I'm sure the moderators of this site are sitting on pins and needles and that the state lotteries are looking to maybe scrap the pick 3 because someone with a +1 -2 system is beating it playing 58 combos a day. Some people just need to get out from  the rock they've been living under.Thud

Pick'em's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
              Plano
              United States
              Member #12225
              March 8, 2005
              25 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2012, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

seems you guys do not read anything on here at all and just keep talking , like i said , i only play str8 n only play online where the bet is .25 which is 14.5 a day  .  n again this lottery some day u win n some day u don't . last month ,i came up over $1000 after i spend bout 350 . so while you keep trying to see a flaw in this system others r making money . this is for anyone play lotto on a regular basis n yes they will win some money . you can rant all you want men other will keep watching n playing n winning . so keep posting all the probabilty of not making a fortune but u know what, a win is a win anyway u look at it .and for those who wonder how manny numbers should you play , here what i can say , you can play the first 5 , or the first 10 or the first 15 or the first 21 , the hit will come from the first 21 number . so how you play it, it's up to you , jst be wise on how you play that's all . so flossdog , keep looking or keep watching n keep commenting , if you take your time n read from page 1 to 19 you will c that i already cover everything u have been saying k .

to all keep posting your hits ok thx again

Hey newguy07, I was looking at the numbers you predicted for TX from January Midday Number 709. This is what hit from the time you posted the predictions up until now. ( I have highlighted the box & straight hits. The hits that are highlighted and underlined are Straight and Backwards Straight hits. 705 714 715 717 710 712 720 738 732 733 747 748 740 750 752 764 769 777 767 778 773 787 789 780 781 783 795 798 790 )

I don't know how you do it, but keep doing what you're doing.

Here are Texas Midday #'s 897 for Febuary 01, 2012 

Thanks in advance.

Pick'em

Lynn,Massachusetts
                United States
                Member #109463
                April 13, 2011
                318 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2012, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

mass had 012 midday on sunday feb 5 and two box feb 1 evening 507 and feb 4 250 boxed thats 1 str888 and 2 boxed keep it up newguy07DanceParty

United States
                  Member #110594
                  May 8, 2011
                  885 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2012, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey newguy07, I was looking at the numbers you predicted for TX from January Midday Number 709. This is what hit from the time you posted the predictions up until now. ( I have highlighted the box & straight hits. The hits that are highlighted and underlined are Straight and Backwards Straight hits. 705 714 715 717 710 712 720 738 732 733 747 748 740 750 752 764 769 777 767 778 773 787 789 780 781 783 795 798 790 )

I don't know how you do it, but keep doing what you're doing.

Here are Texas Midday #'s 897 for Febuary 01, 2012 

Thanks in advance.

Pick'em

Hey Pick'em,

OMG, how naive can you be?Confused  You look at the wins but not how much money you would have lost. 

If you are playing .50 box and straight for midday and night you are playing $58 a day. I saw those wins, they were in both categories.

You've played 33 days. 33x58=$1914 is what you would have wagered. You win 1 straight =$250

A backward straight is still a boxed bet.

and 9 bx =$360

You won $610 but wagered $1914 for a total loss of $1304 !!.Scared

And if you were just playing straight like newguy does even at .50, you would have wagered $957 you'd be down $707!! .Eek

Anyway you look at it you lost money even if you were betting .10!

I don't know how you do it, but keep doing what your doing and you'll go bankrupt. Hit With Stick

Unbelievable!

N.C.
                    United States
                    Member #59229
                    March 9, 2008
                    327 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2012, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pick'em,

OMG, how naive can you be?Confused  You look at the wins but not how much money you would have lost. 

If you are playing .50 box and straight for midday and night you are playing $58 a day. I saw those wins, they were in both categories.

You've played 33 days. 33x58=$1914 is what you would have wagered. You win 1 straight =$250

A backward straight is still a boxed bet.

and 9 bx =$360

You won $610 but wagered $1914 for a total loss of $1304 !!.Scared

And if you were just playing straight like newguy does even at .50, you would have wagered $957 you'd be down $707!! .Eek

Anyway you look at it you lost money even if you were betting .10!

I don't know how you do it, but keep doing what your doing and you'll go bankrupt. Hit With Stick

Unbelievable!

In defense of NewGuy, He does state that he plays online. With the online payouts a .25 wager will win $37.50 for a boxed hit, $75 for a double and $225 for a straight. Online payouts are 900-1 compared to 500-1 for state. I have yet to backtest this system, but if you played online all you would need to make a profit playing 58 numbers a day for 30 days is ONLY 12 boxed hits! Not bad! This system maybe just a flash in the pan that will fizzle out or Newguy maybe on to something. Eitherway I do appreciate FlossDog for cracking this system and sharing it with the rest of us, I believe that people who flaunt their systems and refuse to share their method with the community are just seeking attention.Big Smile

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

In defense of NewGuy, He does state that he plays online. With the online payouts a .25 wager will win $37.50 for a boxed hit, $75 for a double and $225 for a straight. Online payouts are 900-1 compared to 500-1 for state. I have yet to backtest this system, but if you played online all you would need to make a profit playing 58 numbers a day for 30 days is ONLY 12 boxed hits! Not bad! This system maybe just a flash in the pan that will fizzle out or Newguy maybe on to something. Eitherway I do appreciate FlossDog for cracking this system and sharing it with the rest of us, I believe that people who flaunt their systems and refuse to share their method with the community are just seeking attention.Big Smile

Scott,

Thanks for the kudos. You're right about newguy. But for those who can't play online, I don't see this system profitable. 900-1, sure beats 500-1. Yes, if you have something of value and want to share it, please post it.  Otherwise keep it to yourself and don't tease us.

cassdreams's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #78677
                        August 19, 2009
                        1214 Posts
                        Posted: February 9, 2012, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Newguy07....SC Eve  811 Wink

newguy07's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                          queens
                          United States
                          Member #57064
                          December 15, 2007
                          244 Posts
                          Posted: February 9, 2012, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Scott,

Thanks for the kudos. You're right about newguy. But for those who can't play online, I don't see this system profitable. 900-1, sure beats 500-1. Yes, if you have something of value and want to share it, please post it.  Otherwise keep it to yourself and don't tease us.

hey flossdog , one question , what is the problem with you . it seems you have been trying to get some reaction from me but don't worry you won't get it but instead i'm gona educate you a little .

look arround all you see is people looking for help on how to win some money . ask yourself , how did you end up here on LP ? we are all here to learn n share and this is what i'm doing but it seems you expect anyone who work on a system for months to just give it to you , you're crazy .  The majority of player here on LP are what i can call professional or expert because they have been playig for a long time and everyday they post numbers for everyone without asking for any money or anything ,and yes some have been on here trying to get money  from us , saying they crack this or that.

I said it before n i will say it again the lottery is a game of random number . if you estimate the probabilty of what number that is going to come out , good job . and as far as how i play pick 3 numbers , i play  what i call progressive bet depending of how manny time i won in a month , i increase my bet from .25cents per number to .50cents etc with that i am always on top .

While you keep trying to prove that this system don't work or you can't get a good profit from it , others are using it and making money . what is the odd to have several hits in every state from the same system , since you're so smart n like a challenge so this one is for you . and i always have a plan , i know when to play and when to stop . 

So stop putting others down here, stop being a bully because that what you to some extent  , because what you don't know is that some play 1 number out of the 29 or 5 it's up to them and as we all can see they r making money . A win is a win anyway  , you look at it . for the record , where did you come  up with me teasing you . if you have nothing good to post  don't post anything .

look down below maybe you can learn something . i expect you to come back with more crazy thing to say but don't worry i won't reply ok .

so to all keep in touch and keep sharing .

21 numbers at .25cent per number k .

PLAYSPENTWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINPROFITPROFITPROFITPROFITPROFITPROFITPROFITPROFIT
                          21325.5225450675900112513501575180020252250-101125350575800102512501475
                            newguy07's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                            queens
                            United States
                            Member #57064
                            December 15, 2007
                            244 Posts
                            Posted: February 9, 2012, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Newguy07....SC Eve  811 Wink

you are welcome , so that's 3 box so far , a str8 will soon come k

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: February 9, 2012, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

hey flossdog , one question , what is the problem with you . it seems you have been trying to get some reaction from me but don't worry you won't get it but instead i'm gona educate you a little .

look arround all you see is people looking for help on how to win some money . ask yourself , how did you end up here on LP ? we are all here to learn n share and this is what i'm doing but it seems you expect anyone who work on a system for months to just give it to you , you're crazy .  The majority of player here on LP are what i can call professional or expert because they have been playig for a long time and everyday they post numbers for everyone without asking for any money or anything ,and yes some have been on here trying to get money  from us , saying they crack this or that.

I said it before n i will say it again the lottery is a game of random number . if you estimate the probabilty of what number that is going to come out , good job . and as far as how i play pick 3 numbers , i play  what i call progressive bet depending of how manny time i won in a month , i increase my bet from .25cents per number to .50cents etc with that i am always on top .

While you keep trying to prove that this system don't work or you can't get a good profit from it , others are using it and making money . what is the odd to have several hits in every state from the same system , since you're so smart n like a challenge so this one is for you . and i always have a plan , i know when to play and when to stop . 

So stop putting others down here, stop being a bully because that what you to some extent  , because what you don't know is that some play 1 number out of the 29 or 5 it's up to them and as we all can see they r making money . A win is a win anyway  , you look at it . for the record , where did you come  up with me teasing you . if you have nothing good to post  don't post anything .

look down below maybe you can learn something . i expect you to come back with more crazy thing to say but don't worry i won't reply ok .

so to all keep in touch and keep sharing .

21 numbers at .25cent per number k .

PLAYSPENTWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINWINPROFITPROFITPROFITPROFITPROFITPROFITPROFITPROFIT
                              21325.5225450675900112513501575180020252250-101125350575800102512501475

First off, I'm not putting you or anyone down. Sootie pm'd me with his or her smart a** remarks and that is what I replied. For your information Mr. Know-it- all who by the way you WEREN'T going to divluge your system, people pm'd me thanking me for doing it. If everyone on here is a professional or expert they wouldn't need this site or your help to getting winners or begging for a winner. Go ahead and post your so called winnings. Anyone, can make up numbers. Let's see at the end of the month who made money and who didn't. Or better yet after 3 months.  Some play 1 number  or 5 out of 29??

Are you kidding me? That's a crap shoot. You nor I nor anyone else can guess what number will hit and if you arer playing 1 number or 5 numbers...you're not winning any money guaranteed. That's why YOU play 29 numbers.  Your little + - system has been exposed that you didn't want to share. Now I'm going to educate you. I know 1st grade was hard on you but you need to take  your so called winnings and go back to school and learn basic english. I'm done here.

Page 20 of 28