Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I just want to win

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CDanaT.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoNick56's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Tampa, FL
United States
Member #121764
January 16, 2012
188 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2012, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Why does something like winning the $146 million powerball have to be so difficult!  It seems so easy to pick 5 #s between 1 and 59 and then get 1 between 1 and 35..  Most people are way off.  All I want is to win, is that too much to ask? Rant

HiFi's avatar - police

United States
    Member #3792
    February 21, 2004
    198 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2012, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

the easy part is losing... and the new powerball isnt that great because yeah there is more to win if ur lucky enough to get all 5 numbers, but for the rest of us we still lose it just costs twice as much.

Tampa, FL
      United States
      Member #121764
      January 16, 2012
      188 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I personally don't like the new powerball.  However, I live in Florida and MegaMillions is not available here, otherwise I would be playing that for $1.  Who do I have to talk to about getting the numbers in advance?  Jester Laugh

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34125 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2012, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Why does something like winning the $146 million powerball have to be so difficult!  It seems so easy to pick 5 #s between 1 and 59 and then get 1 between 1 and 35..  Most people are way off.  All I want is to win, is that too much to ask? Rant

We all want to Win!!!Party

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          British Columbia
          Canada
          Member #116101
          September 4, 2011
          4033 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2012, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Disney

"You have to be in it to win it!"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19821 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2012, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Winning is easy once you've done the hard part of picking the correct 5 of 59 numbers with the right powerball, but if that was easy then winning wouldn't be as sweet.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: January 29, 2012, 11:57 am - IP Logged

"All I want is to win, is that too much to ask?"

Yes.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Tampa, FL
                United States
                Member #121764
                January 16, 2012
                188 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2012, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

"All I want is to win, is that too much to ask?"

Yes.

LOL For last night's draw, I at least had all the decades right for my picks (1s 30s 40s & 50s).  However,  I selected two from 30s and not two from 50s...plus I was only correct with 41.  I may have missed the numbers but I feel good that I correctly chose the right decades regardless.. lol

Columbus, OH
                  United States
                  Member #96391
                  August 28, 2010
                  86 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2012, 1:03 am - IP Logged

I think my name says it all...and yet I realize that if winning were that easy then we would all be walking around with one extra dollar in our pocket. Maybe less.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                    TX
                    United States
                    Member #121193
                    January 4, 2012
                    1637 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2012, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Yeah I personally don't like the new powerball.  However, I live in Florida and MegaMillions is not available here, otherwise I would be playing that for $1.  Who do I have to talk to about getting the numbers in advance?  Jester Laugh

You would have to have a friend or relative in another state(someone you could really trust) that has the MM. Come to an agreement on sharing a percentage of the prize together, have them buy the tix for you, repay them for all or whatever you decide to split based on the winnings for so many advanced draws(limit depends on each states rules for advance draws--see their website) retain the original for yourself (give them a copy if you and that person agree to it)...WAAA LAAA  !!!!   The good ole IRS will probably inquire about the agreement prior to the tix being bought, to make sure its not a "gift", so they get their highest share of tax $$ instead of it being just income.

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way