Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ky Lottery 3 Line Lotto Ending

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
Clarksville
United States
Member #487
July 15, 2002
17638 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

The Ky 3 line lotto game only has 4 more drawings and then if the jackpot is not won, they will have a kind of like raffle to distribute the first prize money.  I saw the promotion under the fun club but I can't see anywhere else to input my ticket numbers.  When you buy tickets for all of the last draws, a ticket with a number is generated for you and you can input that number online somehow.  Is anyone else doing this?  I think they will give away about 100 prizes.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2012, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

The Ky 3 line lotto game only has 4 more drawings and then if the jackpot is not won, they will have a kind of like raffle to distribute the first prize money.  I saw the promotion under the fun club but I can't see anywhere else to input my ticket numbers.  When you buy tickets for all of the last draws, a ticket with a number is generated for you and you can input that number online somehow.  Is anyone else doing this?  I think they will give away about 100 prizes.

It'd be nice if they replaced it with a good Daily Pick5 with a rolling jackpot.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7313 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2012, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Click on "events" under the "promotions and events" tab, and then click on "3 line lotto share the Jackpot Promotion" under the "Current Promotions" tab. On the bottom left of the screen under all the fine print is PFC members Easy Entry and Non-Members enter this promotion. Be prepared to enter the 19 digits above the RAFFLE NUMBER for each entry ticket. I have 50 entries submitted and another 10 to enter from last Friday.

If nobody wins the jackpot before the last drawing, 100 different players will share $460,000 and get $4600. It doesn't matter how many entries one player submits because they can only win once.

I'm assuming the game is ending because it's a $2 ticket that competes with the $2 PB and Decades of Dollars tickets. The overall odds of winning anything is 1 in 6.1 and not bad for a 6/39 game where you get 3 lines for $2. Personally, I'd rather see them scape Decades of Dollars where 87% of the winners are just exchanging free tickets and 12.5% are only winning 8 bucks.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7313 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2012, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

It'd be nice if they replaced it with a good Daily Pick5 with a rolling jackpot.

I'll drink to a rolling jackpot starting at $100,000 5/39 game that pays $1 for matching 2 numbers, $10 for matching 3, and $300 for matching 4 numbers!

Kentucky already tried a 10 spot Keno style game that didn't get much play so a $1 Pick 5 IMO is a better choice. It's possible they may not have a replacement game because they have daily Cash Ball game.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2012, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

I'll drink to a rolling jackpot starting at $100,000 5/39 game that pays $1 for matching 2 numbers, $10 for matching 3, and $300 for matching 4 numbers!

Kentucky already tried a 10 spot Keno style game that didn't get much play so a $1 Pick 5 IMO is a better choice. It's possible they may not have a replacement game because they have daily Cash Ball game.

That'd be cool, though I'd rather have it about 5/34 or so.

Virginia's Cash5 is 5/34.

You get $5 for 3, $100 for 4 and $100,000 for 5, all fixed prizes though.

But it plays twice a day, 7 days a week, which I like.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke