Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

black cat

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by loonasee2.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
loonasee2's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
Blue Sky Fly
United States
Member #95128
August 4, 2010
13087 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone tell me what it means , when I dream ,...a black cat is always running ,jumping or following me.Whats odd is I don't own a cat .Just recently this started.Never had a fear of black cats tell now.lol The dreams are different but the cat keeps appearing in them.I live in NY in a rural area.Thank You

Faith2205's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    chicago
    United States
    Member #114147
    July 24, 2011
    216 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2012, 5:42 am - IP Logged

Can anyone tell me what it means , when I dream ,...a black cat is always running ,jumping or following me.Whats odd is I don't own a cat .Just recently this started.Never had a fear of black cats tell now.lol The dreams are different but the cat keeps appearing in them.I live in NY in a rural area.Thank You

Hi loonasee2,

I'm not sure what dreaming of the black cat means..but I will tell you that I have recently been having very frequent encounters with black cats. Check my posts as people have provided numbers to play for black cats - and they have hit.

Three I recall are:

Best of Luck to you!

P.S. Many people believe black cats symbolism bad luck but I hear they are actually very GOOD LUCK! as they have been for me :)

loonasee2's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
      Blue Sky Fly
      United States
      Member #95128
      August 4, 2010
      13087 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2012, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Hi Faith,

Thank You for responding .I guess I shoulda mentioned this sooner , seeing NY has had these numbers,424,970,5970.I'll pray for repeats.lol ................Thanks and Good Luck to you.