Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hello All!! Newbie to Lottery and Lottery Post

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by mztb1989.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Millington, TN
United States
Member #122534
February 2, 2012
1 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone!

I"m new to the lottery and lottery post and was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions.  I started playing back in September when I moved to Tennessee.  I would play Powerball drawings every week and lose about $40 a week.  I stopped playing Powerball and started playing scratch off tickets at local covienience stores.  I havn't had much luck on those either.  I won for the first time Tuesday night.  I had one last dollar and bought a Junior Jumbo Bucks ticket and won $20.00.  I was like wow!!...and bought two more tickets (Fantastic 5's) and won ten dollars from that game.  From that game I bought a $2 Jumbo Bucks game and won $5.  After that, I said NO!...I will not sit here and play every dime back.  I took my winnings and went home.  Also, I check out the TN lottery website for remaining prizes information.  But I was wanting to know am I playing the right games?  Right now I only play Junior jumbo bucks, Jumbo bucks, Take $100, and Lucky 7's.  Am I buying from the right stores?  I heard that winning tickets are mostly found at the beginning of rolls and the end of rolls.  Is this true?  Is there a strategy at all?  Thanks Everyone and I'm glad to be a new member of Lottery Post!

Tn
    United States
    Member #87742
    March 2, 2010
    200 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2012, 8:12 am - IP Logged

I would stick to the jumbos $1,$2,&$5s
    I see more winners on them then any other ticket tn has

Win or lose its a game of chance