Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Key number for all States in FEb will be...

Topic closed. 537 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lotto lynn.

Page 16 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
louisville,ky
United States
Member #72809
March 28, 2009
9313 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2012, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

wtg in ky bigs didnt even see this thread earlier probably because i hadnt slowed down anyway are these still good for tonight

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2012, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

THESE NUMBERS ARE STILL WHAT?      GOOOOOOOOD

2-5-8   WinnerBanana    NEW JERSEY

everyone   258 253 758 753 780 889 886.    check your pairs in last 3 days.....do you see any of them...then play em

WE not trying to brag   we  just  saying  these numbers  are hot...HOW  Hot Bigs

THEY ARE  ON FIRE!!!!!!!!Mad     Green laughGreen laugh

DELAWARE  5-3-7

Florida         7-5-3

MI               3-7-5        do that danceBanana

yes fam  they are good.  Yes Nod

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2012, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

LOOK  HERE  we  said if you get 1 of these numbers  another will fALL , YOU COULD GET UP TO

5 HITS FROM HERE.....DOES ANYBODY UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT MY

BIG MOUTH?????Cussing Face

737  767  787  782 718  822  780  292  299  296  297  214 246  987 889  689  289 918 213  821

please  please please James Brown said......Get  this money.....LOLROFL

key numbers   820  New jerseyBanana  Dinner time  be back with  more wins tonight.....Wink

Oh  back already  with the fire numbers     W.Can     7-5-8

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

deadray's avatar - Lottery-040.jpg
        nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #88945
        March 27, 2010
        199 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2012, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

LOOK  HERE  we  said if you get 1 of these numbers  another will fALL , YOU COULD GET UP TO

737  767  787  782 718  822  780  292  299  296  297  214 246  987 889  689  289 918 213  821

key numbers   820  New jerseyBanana  Dinner time  be back with  more wins tonight.....Wink

OK BIGD

Got my attention.

Playing Tri State hard.

What do you suggest. Trying to sift thru the numbers. Help Please? Any suggestions?

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2012, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

OK BIGD

Got my attention.

Playing Tri State hard.

What do you suggest. Trying to sift thru the numbers. Help Please? Any suggestions?

hello  ray,   please  go back 1 to 2  pages to  post I had with  Tj,  We  disscuss  numbers for Tri area

and there are about 5 of them. 1  hit tonight  989...We stand by the 89  and 79  for  TRISTATES.

You will look at the same draw  time for this to happen.... The hottest numbers in Lotto land

253 753 758 780 258....Holding onto a number instead of changing them will help you...To further

assist you...check mrcoco's pairs fot TRIState.  If she says a pair with the numbers I suggest are due..

nail it.... What Bigs?    If  i say 796  792  789 689   and mrcoco  or TJ has them ...please put at 

least .50 on it.... Most important...our numbers move in slow motion....They may not hit tommorrow

BUT THEY WILL Hit.... Stick to a budget  4  numbers  a day...Watch  the clues in The Vermont thread

You can do this  but you must  know what to look for.  98   hit   it Will  return...most times with the

mirror  689, 489.... if they say  99   then 299  is  a good play... WINBIG..  play smart, don't throw

all the water on the fire, if you do you will  be thirsty from the heat......LOL

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2012, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

WE  are doing alot of talking so we  must prove it.......

8-2-1  str   OKLAHOMA      DO THAT   DANCEBananaBanana

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2012, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Wink

734 724 234 134 312 703 173 702 707  172 177

not claiming  a win just want you to know   

NJ  723

Kentucky  234

N.Y  734  eve  2/12

Show us again bigs,  we still  do not believe you

4-2-3     if 1 falls from our list another will fall.      bammBanana

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: February 13, 2012, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey  bigs  wait!  I thought you said  the 38  would hit all month 3 to 4 times all states?

Hate to answer a question with a question but, is sugar sweet?

Yes Bigs. 

Well here  you  go  6-3-8  Neb   sweeeeeeeeeetGreen laugh

3-8-1  Indiana Banana

BahamaMama202's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                  Waldorf Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #108878
                  April 1, 2011
                  222 Posts
                  Posted: February 13, 2012, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

I can wait for you B.  More then any where else I want a big win in Maryland for you and erdie and

the other players in MD....WE WILL DO IT!

Yes we will! :) I wont be able to play next week as I have a surgery scheduled and will be in the hospital for 2days.... afte rwhich I wont be able to drive my guess is for a week... But, if time permits I'll see if my husband can play for me. Thanks for posting!

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: February 13, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes we will! :) I wont be able to play next week as I have a surgery scheduled and will be in the hospital for 2days.... afte rwhich I wont be able to drive my guess is for a week... But, if time permits I'll see if my husband can play for me. Thanks for posting!

Do  not  worry  about  the numbers....they will be here long after we are gone....Take care of you and I

will wait...When you recover we will  make it do what it do...May God continue to bless you my friend.

Colleen

eden, nc
                      United States
                      Member #110386
                      May 2, 2011
                      102 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2012, 12:27 am - IP Logged

big u are on fire my friend was just wondering if your orignal list u posted was  good to play for nc 2morrow midday

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2012, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

big u are on fire my friend was just wondering if your orignal list u posted was  good to play for nc 2morrow midday

Hey  thunder,  I lean on that og list for all states.....Now go back and check your pairs in the last 3 days

and compare them to the list ...if you see any pairs that are in that group play them....like if you had

802  then 803   would look good....Sorry for the late response.....

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2012, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

HELLO  RAY  IN THE TRISTATES   DID YOU READ my  answer.....DID  you  play  98  pair...

DID  you play pairs from the list  that  won?    Remember  you had  989   so you were looking

for 98  right?

Well   go get your  money   TRISTATES   298     OH YEAH      DO THAT  DANCEBanana

win$4life's avatar - WINGS
                            Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #114965
                            August 10, 2011
                            151 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2012, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Hey  thunder,  I lean on that og list for all states.....Now go back and check your pairs in the last 3 days

and compare them to the list ...if you see any pairs that are in that group play them....like if you had

802  then 803   would look good....Sorry for the late response.....

Hey Bigdsing! You posted that 99 pair and it came back to Philly again as a false triple 994. I did good today again today Big. Made my valentine's day a good one. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family. I pray it will be a good one for you.

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: February 14, 2012, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey Bigdsing! You posted that 99 pair and it came back to Philly again as a false triple 994. I did good today again today Big. Made my valentine's day a good one. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family. I pray it will be a good one for you.

Thank you so much Win..  Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family. The minute we hear someone

wins when we post makes our day better  and  increases our blessings.... Now ya gotta DO THAT DANCEBanana

Page 16 of 36